SSC GD Admit Card 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct an open competition recruitment based Central Armed Police Force Exam 2017, to fill the Constable and Rifleman posts in various States/ Union Territories of the country. According to source, the test for this examination is decided to be organized in the month of July 2017. Major document needed to attempt in this SSC CAPF exam is a valid Admit Card. Matriculation/ SSLC pass young buddies shall get it at the right time before commencement of exam, if those citizens had done successful registration. With an intention of assisting those aspirants we have provided the SSC GD Admit Card 2017 downloading details on below section.
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC GD Constable Exam – 2017|
|Exam Mode||Online/ Offline mode|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2017|
SSC GD Admit Card 2017
Government has established Staff Selection Commissions (SSC) for appointing fitting aspirants in various government Ministries/ Departments of the state. With this power and as per recommendations received from heads of management, now Commission has taken steps to fulfill the Constable and Rifleman vacancies under CAPFs, NIA & SSF etc. Citizens who are exactly satisfying the minimum eligibility criteria for these posts shall only be permitted to participate in the CAPF Exam 2017.
An entrance key to compete in this test is SSC GD Admit Card 2017. Appliers who get proper Call Letter uploaded on Regional Office website of concerned SSC or through Post are deemed as the eligible candidates. Such aspirants can confidentially attend the exam, by seeing the schedule details, session, etc. from downloaded SSC GD Admit Card 2017. Others things to be noted are given down.
- Date, time and venue of exam, birth, registration number, etc. will be indicated in the Admit Card
- Contestants can also read the general instructions that should be followed before/ after entering exam hall that is listed on information handbook or Admit Card.
Notable Things: Candidates applying for Online/ Offline mode of examination must carry proper blue/ black pen, etc. things of their own, at the time of test. A valid photo identity proof (in original) that matches with the birth, etc. details of contestants should also be carried at the time of exam.
- Keep neatly writing ball point pen with you.
- Don’t take mobile phones/ calculators/ books, etc. inside exam hall.
- Enter hall on time with any ID proofs like Voter’s Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence, etc.
- Don’t disturb nearby candidates about asking of answers, etc.
- Writing any hints/ answers in Admit Card/ OMR sheets should be strictly avoided.
SSC CAPF Exam 2017
In this section, we have given the eligibility, selection phase, exam scheme details of SSC CAPF recruitment 2017. Only on these processes, selection is going to be done by Commission.
Job Requirements: Aspirants who had successfully completed their 10th standard from any government approved School/ board and possessing minimum 18 years of age are the essential candidates. Except for some deserving cases like SC/ ST/ J&K Domicile/ Ex-serviceman, for others the capped age is 23 years. Because reserved or any special category aspirants will get relaxations in ceiling age as per government norms.
It is notable that, aspirants holding these minimum eligibility standards shall only get SSC CAPR Admit Card 2017, for Constable and Rifleman jobs.
- Qualification: Matric or SSLC pass
- Age Limit: 18 to 23 years
Recruitment Process: First, eligible applicants will have to successfully overcome some health based tests like Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test, as per fixed standards. For these exams also, deserving candidates shall be provided with Admit Cards/ Call Letter by CAPF/ CRPFs. The next round is competitive written examination. Leading performers in this test will be subjected finally to Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The ratio of calling number of competitors for final medical checkup will be based on seeing the training space/ number of vacancies in Police Force and discretion of Commission.
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Written Examination Scheme: In the application form itself candidates will be asked to choose the Online/ Offline mode of examination that he/ she is willing to undertake. Indian citizens who are asked to attend SSC GD Constable exam 2017 shall have to face questions drafted from General Intelligence & Reasoning, GK & General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics and English/ Hindi Languages. Duration of exam is 2 hours and each subject carries 25 marks. Total number of questions that will be asked in test is 100.
- Exam will be of objective type and OMR/ Computer based exam (as asked by applier).
- Each question carries 1 mark and the total number of questions will be 100.
- Time allotted for this exam is 2 hours duration.
- Questions shall be set mostly in English and Hindi only.
How to Download SSC GD Admit Card 2017
Aspirants who had submitted online applications correctly shall get Admit Cards through online mode and others (appliers from J&K, North-Eastern States and LWE affected areas and border districts who had submitted offline applications) will be issued with Admission certificates (ACs) through postal mode. However offline applicants of Constable/ Rifleman posts may also download it from website link given below.
If candidates didn’t get call letters atleast one week before the PST/ PET tests, then those aspirants can contact coordinating CAPFs or concerned Offices of Commission. So visit the Regional Office website of Commission periodically to get immediate updates about the SSC GD Admit Card 2017 and other details of this recruitment. The general instructions to download Admission certificate from internet site is given down.
- Open the website page crpf.nic.in.
- See for SSC GD Admit Card (2017) downloading link.
- If available, hit on the concerned link.
- Then enter requisite login details like Registration Number/ Password/ Date of Birth, etc. as asked.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed.
- Save & download it and use at the time of examination.
Exam Centres: In his/ her own choice, appliers can mark for the written exam centres while doing online registration. If there is any complexity in allotting of centres, then Commission may itself take decision and reserves centres for SSC CAPF written examination. Atleast two weeks before the written examination, the exam centres will be published in official website of CRPF. In centres at following states, written test will be conducted.
|No.||State/ Union Territory|
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar|
|8.||Dadar & Nagar Haveli|
|9.||Daman & Diu|
|15.||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Download Admit card||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Releasing Date: April 2017
- Notification Closing Date: 5th May 2017
- Date for downloading Admit Card: One/ Two weeks before examination
- Date of Examination: 23rd July 2017
Note: The upcoming SSC CAPFs Admit Card (2017) downloading details are illustrated on above section, for Constable and Rifleman positions. Those who wish to know accurate information must visit the above given website frequently.