SSC CPO 2018: A much awaited Central Police Organisation (CPO) Exam 2018 notification is released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) through its official website. Graduates those are interested in Sub Inspector/ Assistant Sub Inspector police jobs don’t miss this opportunity and apply immediately. Because this exam is a great chance for getting placements in CISF, Delhi Police and Border Security Forces, etc. Last date prescribed for registration is 2nd April 2018. To know about SSC CPO Vacancy 2018, SSC CPO 2018 Exam Date and applying details of this recruitment, go through the information given on below paragraphs.
|SSC CPO 2018 – Highlights|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC CPO Exam 2018|
|Exam Category||SSC Exam for Sub-Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Posts|
|Application Type||Online mode|
|Exam Date||Paper-I Exam: 04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018|
|Paper-II Exam: 01-12-2018|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Exam|
SSC CPO 2018
Every year SSC conducts lot of open competitive examination for engaging large number of suitable candidates below various government posts. The SSC CPO Exam is one among that. To fill the Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector categories of posts in Central Police Organisation departments, SSC conducts this exam. This year, SSC CPO 2018 Exam will be conducted on June and December months to hire 1223 and more suitable aspirants for SI and ASI posts. Female candidates can also make an attempt. Because, they too have special reservations under this recruitment. Based on details indicated in SSC CPO 2018 Notification, we have stated the SSC CPO 2018 Vacancy details hereunder for male and female candidates.
SSC CPO 2018 Vacancy Details
|1||Sub Inspector (M) – Delhi Police||97|
|2||Sub Inspector (F) – Delhi Police||53|
|3||Sub Inspector (M) – CAPF||1035|
|4||Sub Inspector (F) – CAPF||38|
|5||Assistant Sub Inspector (M) – CISF||Intimated Later….|
|6||Assistant Sub Inspector (F) – CISF||Intimated Later….|
Physical fitness is really important for this job. So it is better to have a medical checkup before applying for this post for avoiding future disappointments. Please scroll down the page for grabbing more information about the upcoming SSC CPO 2018 Exam.
|SSC CPO Exam – Related Topics|
|SSC CPO Exam Notification||SSC CPO Admit card|
|SSC CPO Syllabus||SSC CPO Question Paper|
|SSC CPO Answer Key||SSC CPO Result|
SSC CPO in hand Salary 2018 Initially, selected aspirants will be placed under 2 years probation period. Only on successful completion of probation, he/ she will be considered fit for permanent appointment. Person who is appointed as Sub Inspector will act as in charge for Police station and administration. He/ She should take measures for preventing crimes and investigation. The monthly SSC CPO in hand Salary 2018 that is applicable for Sub inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector are given below.
- Assistant Sub Inspector:Rs.29200 to 92300/-
- Sub Inspector: Rs.35400 to 112400/-
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates applying for SSC CPO Exam 2018 have to satisfy the eligibility conditions that have been prescribed by exam conducting authority. Otherwise their applications will not be accepted.
Nationality: Male/ Female aspirants belonging to following nationality should only have to submit application to participate on SSC CPO 2018 Exam.
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal/ Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee settled in India before 1962
- Person of Indian origin (i.e. migrated to India from Pakistan, Srilanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam & Burma)
Necessary Qualification: Aspirants who have done bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute are eligible to apply.
- Degree/ Equivalent
Age Restrictions: Aspirants those who are not below minimum age limit and not above maximum age limit can apply for SSC CPO 2018-19 Exam. The crucial date for determining age of the applicants is 1st August 2018.
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 25 years
Age Relaxations: Individuals belonging to the reserved and special category shall get age relaxation as per government rules. In the below table, we have provided the age concession for all categories.
|SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles||5 years|
|SC/ ST||8 years|
|Widows/ Divorcees/ Central Government Civilian Employees/ Departmental candidates||as per govt rules|
Others: Male candidates applying for the Sub Inspector posts in Delhi Police Department should possess beforehand experience in driving Light vehicles. Moreover, they should hold valid driving license for LMV (Motor cycle and Car).
SSC CPO 2018 Exam and Selection Process
To acquire Sub Inspector/ Assistant Sub Inspector jobs, aspirants have to qualify in different screening process as follows.
- Paper-I Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Paper-II Written Exam
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Initially, the application received from interested candidates will be verified by the committee members and only the suitable person shall be invited for Paper-I Written Exam. Aspirants performing well on Paper-I exam shall be further invited for Physical Standard and Efficiency Tests. Candidates qualifying the physical tests will be invited to appear for the Paper-II Written Exam. Then based on Paper-II exam marks aspirants will be shortlisted for the medical examination. Individuals qualifying in medical tests shall be finally called for document verification.
- Paper-I SSC CPO 2018 Exam: Questions on paper 1 exam will be asked from General Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative aptitude and English comprehension. Candidates securing high marks in this test can appear for physical tests.
- Physical Standard & Efficiency Test: At first, the physical standards such as height, weight and chest measurement will be verified. Candidates who succeed in PST will have to appear for PET. Aspirants will be asked to perform running, Long and high jumps and Shot put with in the given time and chances. The physical test standards for male and female candidates are available on SSC CPO 2018 Exam Notification.
- Paper-II SSC CPO Exam 2018: In this test, objective type questions will be asked from English Language and comprehension only. Taking good marks in this test is very essential to go the next round i.e. medical test.
- Medical Verification: After successfully completing all the above process, contestants will be shortlisted to appear for medical verification. In this process, the eye sight, mental conditions etc of the candidates will be checked.
- Document Verification: Aspirants have to produce all the essential original certificates for verification, when invited for document verification. Candidates failing to produce any of the requisite certificates will not be considered for appointment and they will be rejected immediately.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2018: Both Paper-I and Paper-II exams will be conducted on OMR answer sheets. The exam pattern for paper-I and II SSC CPO Exam 2018 are tabulated hereunder. On this pattern only, questions will be drafted for upcoming exam.
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2018|
|General Intelligence and
|50 questions||50 marks||2 hours|
|General Knowledge and
|50 questions||50 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 questions||50 marks|
|English Comprehension||50 questions||50 marks|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks||120 minutes|
|Paper-II SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2018|
|English language & Comprehension||200 questions||200 marks||2 hours|
How to Apply for SSC CPO Vacancy 2018?
Application Fees: Aspirants have to remit application fee to participate on this recruitment, after submitting application form. Either by using e-Challan form or by using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card, etc facilities, he/ she can remit the fee.
- Fee: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-SM: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
SSC CPO Application Form 2018: The link to submit SSC CPO Application Form 2018 is available on SSC official website. Just follow these simple steps for submitting your application successfully.
- Visit SSC website www.ssc.nic.in
- Go to “Apply -> CAPF” section
- You can find the SSC CPO Notification 2018
- Read the detailed advertisement and hit “Click here to Apply” link
- The SSC registration page for SSC CPO Exam 2018 will open
- Do the “New Registration” and get the registration id, password
- Then login into the application part and fill the application form without mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature in application form
- Preview the filled-in details and “Submit” the application
- Click “Make Payment” tab and do the transaction successfully
- Candidates who wish to do offline payment can download the challan form and remit the fee in concerned bank before last date
- Hit “Print Application Form” tab and take printout copy of submitted application atlast
You can also check the Payment status and Application Form status by logging in into concerned website, after submitting application form and making payment.
SSC CPO 2018 Exam Date and Others
|SSC CPO 2018 Notification Date||3rd March 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||3rd March 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||2nd April 2018 (upto 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for online fee payment||2nd April 2018 (upto 5.00 PM)|
|Last date to download offline challan form||2nd April 2018 (upto 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for offline fee payment||5th April 2018|
|Paper-I Exam Admit Card can be downloaded from||Atleast 15 days before exam date|
|Paper-I SSC CPO 2018 Exam Date||4th to 10th June 2018|
|Paper-I exam results will be declared on||Updated Soon….|
|Physical tests will be conducted on||Updated Soon….|
|Paper-II Exam Admit Card can be downloaded from||Atleast 15 days before exam date|
|Paper-II SSC CPO 2018 Exam Date||1st December 2018|
|Paper-II exam results will be declared on||Updated Soon….|
|Medical Examination, Certificate Verification will be conducted on||Updated Soon…..|
|Final results will be declared on||Updated Soon…..|
Note: To provide information about SSC CPO SI 2018 Vacancy and SSC CPO ASI 2018 Vacancy to job seekers, we have narrated this article. Candidates who still have doubts about reservation, appointment etc can refer the SSC CPO 2018 Exam Notification that we have linked above. To know about syllabus, cut offs, etc, keep in touch with our website.