SSC CPO Online Application Form 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for “Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF” recruitment based examination. The link for application submission is active now in Commission’s website. Graduated persons are eligible to apply for these jobs in Indian Government. Only for 20 to 23 days the link for application submission will be available. So before that, candidates who are interested to serve in these posts can send their applications. Physical fitness is very important for these posts, so disabled persons no need to apply. Other eligibility criteria and things to be noted before submitting SSC CPO Online Application Form 2018 and the step-by-step guidelines to fill application are given on below paragraphs. Individuals who are searching for this information can make use of it.
|SSC CPO Online Application 2018 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||SI & ASI Exam 2018|
|Material||Online Application Form 2018|
|Registration Satarts on||03-03-2018|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
SSC CPO Important Dates to Apply & Others
|Notification Released on||03-03-2018|
|Online applications can be submitted from||03-03-2018|
|Last date for filling of online application (Part-II)||16th May 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||02-04-2018|
|Payment through SBI Challan can be done upto||05-04-2018|
|Admit Card will be issued||Atleast 2 weeks before examination|
|Date of Paper-I Examination||July 2018|
|Date of PST/ PET/ Medical tests||August/ September 2018|
|Date of Paper-II Examination||Soon|
Eligibilities to Apply for SSC CPO 2018
Following are the minimum eligibilities that should be satisfied by aspirants who are intending to apply online for SSC CPO 2018.
|6.||Physical & Medical Fitness||Physical:
How to Apply Online for SSC CPO 2018?
- Pre-requisites to Apply/ Notable Points
Aspirants must hold the following things and sit to apply for SSC CPO 2018. So while filling SSC CPO Online Application Form 2018, it will be easy for candidates.
- Necessary original certificates for referring and entering correct details.
- Email id and mobile number which is active.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Cards for fee payment.
Photograph & Signature: In the application form, aspirants have to upload their recently taken passport size photograph and signature. It should be scanned in the following format before starting to apply for SSC CPO Online.
If photo and signature are not clear, applications will be rejected. Take similar copies of 10 photographs because Commission’s may ask to bring the same photographs at any stage of selection round.
Post Preference: While filling SSC CPO Online Application, aspirants can indicate their preference for posts.
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Exam Centre Selection: Based on convenience of candidates, they can opt the exam centres which they would like to attend the SSC CPO recruitment based examination. In the SSC CPO Online form 2018, there is a separate column for that. But if any administrative inconvenience exists, Commission has rights to allot another centre to the participants.
- Procedure to Apply
Application Charges: Interested candidates who are applying for SSC CPO recruitment 2018 have to pay the application fee also. Fee is exempted in some cases and compulsory for others. SBI Challan form or Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card facilities can be used for remitting this fee.
- Non-refundable Fee: 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Woman/ Ex-SM: No fees
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
SSC CPO Apply Online steps:
Aspirants can submit SSC CPO Online Form 2018 without any mistakes, by following below given guidelines.
- Open the official website “ssconline.nic.in”
- Hit the relevant “Click to Apply” link of CPO recruitment
- Read the detailed advertisement first
- Those who had already done one time registration no need to fill the registration form now
- Others click the “Register” tab under Registration Part to do new user registration
- Fill the requisite basic information and give “Submit”
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated
- Next upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature by choosing the file
- Thus the registration process ends
Aspirants can also upload their photo and signature later (but before starting to fill CPO application), using “View/ Edit Registration” option available in front page. For doing changes in the information entered in registration part also candidates can use this option. But this facility is applicable only for two times.
Next step is filling of SSC CPO Online Application Form 2018. For that follow the below given instructions.
- Registered candidates login into the application part, using Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the mandatory fields in the application part.
- Select the exam centre, mention post preference, etc.
- Candidates who don’t want to fill the application in one attempt can click the “Partial Save” button and leave the page. Then login again and fill the remaining details before deadline.
- If you have completed filling application, press “Submit” button.
- Next payment window will display.
- Fee exempted candidates click the “Yes” button and give “Submit”.
- Others click the “No” option and choose the mode of payment. Then give “Submit”.
- If you are choosing online payment, the page will be automatically redirected to payment page.
- In that choose the payment option (Net Banking/ Credit card, etc.).
- Then do the transaction
- In case of offline payment, he/ she can download the Challan form of SBI bank from website and do the payment in concerned bank.
- After 48 hours of fee payment check the application status by logging into the website of Commission.
- Candidates who had finished the payment procedure can download their submitted application by clicking “Print Application” option.
|Official Site||Click here|
How Many Applications can be Submitted?
A candidate can submit only one application for this SSC CPO 2018. Even if more number of applications are submitted by aspirants, the last submitted and completed application will be taken into account by Commission.
- Submit one application
SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
Eligible individuals who are submitting applications on time without mistakes (including fees) shall be given with admission certificates to participate in the Paper-I Computer based examination of SSC CPO recruitment, initially.
Then based on performance of candidates in Paper-I exam, he/ she will be further invited for the Physical and medical tests. Finally Paper-II examination will be conducted for aspirants qualifying in PST/ PET/ Medical Examination. There will be no interview and based on Paper-I & II marks only decisions of appointment will be taken.
Queries: Individuals having doubts in the above stated information can check the details of SSC CPO Online Application Form 2018 with the official notification linked in this article.