SSC CPO Answer Key 2017: Recently Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had conducted one competitive examination in worldwide, to satisfy Central Police Organisation (CPO) employee requirements. To get into the Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector posts under this organisation, vast numbers of graduates (male/ female) had participated in CPO test (Tier-I) held on May 2017 and make the selection process an easier one. This test was organised on regards of a notification divulged on January 2017. Now Commission has officially released the SSC CPO Answer Key 2017 in the internet side. Those who wish to know about the answers of questions asked in SSC CPO test 2017 can read the below given paragraphs.
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC Central Police Organization (CPO) Exam 2017|
|Exam Type||OMR based and objective|
|Exam Date||30th June 2017 to 07th July 2017(Tier-I)|
|Material||SSC CPO Answer Key|
SSC CPO Answer Key
In the centres at Kolkata, Trivandrum, Jodhpur, Allahabad, Dehradun, Guwahati, Almora, etc., the SSC CPO Exam for the year 2017 has been conducted. This competitive exam conducting authority is given powers by Indian Government, for doing deserving recruitment in country. As the received applications are large in number, on different sessions and for about 8 days the test for appointing capable citizens in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) and Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) departments is conducted. It is an offline mode test with questions asked on choose the correct answer format.
As the exam has been over, now the challenging SSC CPO Answer Key 2017 (Tier-I) has been released. Published answer key will comprise of certain things like,
- For easier identification, exam conducting authority name, post, exam name, paper, date of exam, etc. will be indicated.
- The correct answers will be circled/ ticked against the question number.
Competitors can compare the OMR sheets and correct answers, to predict their marks in Tier-I. The published answer key is useful for the following criterias.
- To calculate the approximate cut-off marks that he/ she will score in exam.
- If any objections/ representations are there then he/ she can inform it to Commission.
- It also helps to self judge competitors that he/ she will be called for next round of selection or not (approx).
SSC CPO Selection Process 2017
Selection of candidates for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector positions will be done by organizing a written exam initially. Aspirants scoring marks above the cut-off set by Commission will be further called for Physical Efficiency/ Standard Tests and Medical Examination. Those who are meeting all the minimum standards will be subjected finally to second phase of written examination. Candidates who are ready to serve anywhere in India will be recruited atlast, based on merit marks.
- Tier-I Written Examination
- Physical/ Medical Tests
- Tier-II Written Examination.
Question Pattern: In the CPO (Tier-I) test conducted on May 2017, questions are asked from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension subjects. Except language part, the questions are printed both in Hindi and English format.
- SSC CPO Exam 2017 (Tier-I) is Objective type and OMR based.
- From each subject about 50 questions are asked and the time given is 2 hours.
- Total marks for which this test is conducted is 200.
In the upcoming Tier-II examination, the questions are supposed to be asked on English language and Comprehension parts only. May be there is a chance for conducting this test in online mode, which will be intimated later.
- Upcoming Tier-II exam will also be on objective type with MCQs.
- As there is only one topic, about 200 questions will be asked from the single subject itself.
- Here also, the total mark is for 200.
How to Check Marks with SSC CPO Answer Key 2017
The Answer keys for competitive exams will be updated mostly within one week of completion of test. As the exam for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector posts has now over, Staff Selection Commission – the exam conducted authority has released the SSC CPO Answer Key 2017 in its official website page. Competitors can compare the responses marked by them and correct answers published by Commission, to assess their performance mark in exam.
Within 2 or 3 days of releasing challenging answer key, representations if any can be submitted by participants. Based on objections received, concerned authorities will take incharge and find the correct answer for that question. The steps to be followed for getting/ downloading answer key are given down.
- Open the website page ssc.nic.in.
- Hit on the concerned “Answer key” downloading link.
- In the opened page, regarding answer key a link will be given.
- After clicking on it, enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth and press “Click” button.
- Save and download the displayed SSC CPO Answer Key 2017.
The ways in which participants can calculate their written exam marks by comparing the responses given in answer key are listed here.
- See the total number of correct answers that he/ she had marked, by comparing the OMR sheet responses and key published by Commission.
- Put 1 mark for each right answer.
- If any of the responses marked by competitors in OMR sheet seems to be wrong, then deduct 25 marks.
- Finally count the total marks.
It is notable that, depending upon category/ gender the cut-off mark to qualify in SSC CPO (Tier-I) Exam 2017 will change.
|Download Answer Key||ssc.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date: 22nd Jan 2017
- Notification Closed Date: 15th May 2017
- Exam Conducted Date (Tier-I): 30th June 2017 to 07th July 2017
- Answer Key (Tier-I) Released on: Within One week of exam
- Tier-II will be conducted on: 8th Oct 2017
Note: Regarding SSC CPO Answer Key 2017, on above section we have given enough information to the contestant’s. To know more details, they can visit Commission’s website.