SSC CPO Admit Card 2017: Admit Card for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment is necessary to attend the Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ examination. As soon as, SSC will releases this admit card for the candidates who had applied for the posts of Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Force, Sub-Inspector in CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector. The intension behind this recruitment is to fill so many vacancies available in Delhi police force and Central Armed force. And these posts need Bachelors Degree holders. This exam may be tentatively conducted in the month of March 2017. To inform candidates about the issue of SSC CPO Admit Card 2017, we had explained it in the following sections with relevant exam details.
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam name||SSC CPO 2017|
|Exam Date||30-06-2017 to 07-07 2017 (Tier – I)|
SSC CPO Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a recruiting commission under the Government of India, to recruit Staffs for various posts available in Ministries and Departments of the Government. The current recruitment conducted by SSC is for hiring knowledgeable and physically fitted candidates under the designations of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector. The recruitment is on written examination basis. To attend this examination, candidates must possess Admit Card.
Admission Certificate or Admit Card for SSC CPO examination indicates the time table as well as venue of the examination, which will be displayed on the website before two weeks of the examination. You will receive the hardcopy of SSC CPO Admit Card by feeding Roll No in the login page of the website. Candidates appearing for the examination must carry this along with recent photographs. The admit card will contains details which are listed below,
- Personal Details
- Date of examination
- Reporting Time
- Exam Venue
Things to Remember: After entering the exam venue, the following instructions must be kept in mind by the aspirants and they must carry the specified documents.
- The first thing is candidates must compulsory bring admit card and latest passport size photographs.
- Calculator or any other electronic devices are not allowed into the exam hall.
- To avoid last time tense, report the exam venue before the reporting time mentioned.
- Keep stay outside the exam hall until the exam controllers enter into the hall.
SSC CPO Exam 2017
Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must be an Indian Citizen and they must hold Bachelors Degree in any discipline. Preference will be given to the candidates who are already served in armed forces. For general candidates, the age limit set for them is 20 to 25 years.
- Qualification Required – Bachelors Degree
- Age limit – 20 to 25 years
- Experience – 15 years in Armed forces (Ex-servicemen)
|Sub-Inspector (executive)||Bachelors Degree||20 to 25 years||15 years or below|
Selection Methods: SSC CPO Exam is conducted in offline mode, which will be of two tires (Part-I and Part-II). After that, based on the merit obtained in the written examination, eligible candidates are invited for Physical endurance test or medical examination.
- Written Examination
- Physical endurance test or medical examination
SSC CPO Exam Pattern and Phases: Candidates, who have applied for these latest jobs in SSC, will have to clear two papers of examination conducted on separate days. In question paper, questions will cover from the areas of General Intelligence and Reasoning, GK, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension and English language. Paper-I carries four sections with 200 questions and paper-II carries only one paper with 200 questions.
- Written examination contains two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II).
- The questions will be of objective type.
- An aggregate of 200 marks is allotted for each of the questions.
- A negative marking of 25 marks is deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates have to answer in OMR based answer sheet.
How to Download SSC CPO Admit Card 2017
Staff selection commission issues hall ticket or Admit Card to the candidate who responds against their advertisement. The link for the downloading the hall ticket is activated before two weeks of the examination. Aspirants can get it by feeding your roll number in the login page.
- At first, visit the website “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- On the home page of the website, hit on “Admit Card”
- While hitting the concerned menu, Region Wise Admit Card links are displayed in the website.
- After that, find the concerned link based on your exam centre and click it.
- Now, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Again find the concerned Admit card downloading link.
- It will display the login page in new screen.
- Enter the roll number and click on “Download Call letter”.
- Immediately, your admit card will be downloaded in printable format.
- Take the hard copy of the Admit Card and keep it safe until the day of examination.
Competitors are advised that, don’t forget to bring the Admit Card to the Exam Venue. Because before attending the examination, you will be subject to identity verification.
|Centre Code||Exam Centre|
|3001 to 3205||Bhagalpur, Patna, Muzaffarpur
Agra Varanasi, Allahabad
|4001 to 4802||Kolkata, Port Blair, Gangtok, Bhubeneswar, Ranchi|
|9001 to 9212||Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi,
Thrisur, Gulbarga, Mangalore,
Dharwar, Kozhikode (Calicut) , Mysore
|2001to 2409||Delhi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Regional Director (NR),Bharatpur Bikaner, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Sriganganagar,
Dehradun, Haldwani, Almora,
|5001 to 5701||Guwahati (Dispur), Itanagar ,Dibrugarh,
Jorhat, Silchar, Imphal, ShillongAizwal,
Kohima ,Agartala , Churachandpur,
Tura, Goalpara , Tezpur , Lakhimpur
|8001 to 8401||Hyderabad, Guntur, Kurnool,
Madurai, Puducherry, Tiruchirapalli,
|7001 to 7801||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolhapur
Nagpur, Panaji, Pune
Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Nashik
|6001 to 6205||Indore, Jabalpur, Jagdalpur, Chindwara, Bilaspur, Satna, RatlamSagar, Durg, Raipur
|1005 to 1601||LehChandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar
J&K, Shimla, Hamirpur
|Download Admit card||ssc.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
- Schedule of first tier of examination – June/ July 2017 (tentative)
- Schedule of second tier of examination – October 2017 (tentative)
Note: Candidates can get the information about SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 in the above sections.