SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017: One month before, lot of young candidates applied for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam through online with reference to the advertisement published by the Commission. Now, those people can grab their SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 through online from now onwards. Aspirants who have completed higher secondary level were allowed to apply for this exam. As the exams are going to take place on the month of January 2018, candidates will require Admit Cards for participating. So the commission has made the admit card download link available for candidates belonging to all the nine regions. For further details please scroll down the page.
|SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC CHSL Exam 2017|
|No of Posts||NA|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based|
|Exam Date||January 2018|
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a recruitment agency which organises competitive exams for hiring staffs for various ministries and Department and its subsidiary offices. Currently, many vacancies exists below Postal/ Sorting Assistants, Operator, LDC and Court Clerk Posts. So an open competitive exam will be conducted for selecting the suitable person for these posts.
Now, the Commission has released the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 for tier-I exam. It is an online based screening test for eliminating large number applicants. Without Admit cards, aspirants will not be allowed to take part in the exam. You must carry a valid photo ID proof in original and Xerox form. These documents will be verified by the in charges at the exam venue and the invigilators inside the exam hall.
You can grab your admit card easily by entering the Registration number or Roll Number. The details which will appear on the online generated SSC Admit Card has been given in the below list.
- Candidate’s Name
- Column for pasting the Photo
- Box for thumb impression and signature
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Exam Venue
- Date and Time
- Session, etc
Points you should know before taking part in the SSC Exam:
Aspirants who are appearing for the CHSL exam should hold e-admit card along with valid photo identity proof such as voter’s ID, Driving License, ID Cards, etc. Keep ten copies of passport size photos which you uploaded during online application. Don’t bring any electronics gadgets inside the exam hall.
The important rules you should follow during the exam has been given in the below section.
- Bring a Black or blue ball point pen for signing the attendance sheets.
- Hold your SSC CHSL Admit Card along with valid photo ID proof.
- Participants have to be at the venue half n hour before the specified time.
- Don’t copy answers from the other candidates.
- Remain silent inside the exam hall.
- Bring three passport size photos for affixing in admit card.
- Put thumb impression and sign at the presence of invigilator.
- Avoid mobile phones, Bluetooth, calculator inside the exam hall.
SSC CHSL Exam 2017
The Commission conducts this exam each year for engaging suitable candidates below Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk posts.
Candidates have to qualify in three tiers of exams for achieving these positions. Some of the details regarding the exam have below illustrated below.
Aspirants who have completed upto Higher Secondary level and aging between 18 to 27 years are preferable for this post. However, candidates holding higher qualification like Degree or PG can also take part in this exam. Also, individuals have to be proficient in data entry and typing works.
- Age Limitations – 18 to 27 years
- Qualification – 12th pass
- Special Skills – Typing on computer
The applications submitted through online shall be validated by the screening panel and the satisfying candidates will be invited for Online Test. Candidates who perform well in this test have to appear for the descriptive type exam.
Finally, a Skill Test or typing test will be conducted for testing the typing knowledge of the aspirants. A merit list will be prepared by means of marks obtained in the above tests.
- Tier-I: Written Exam
- Tier-II: Descriptive Exam
- Tier-III: Typing or Skill Test
Exam Pattern and Tiers:
There are three tiers in the SSC CHSL Exam i.e. Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III exam. The Tier-I exam will be conducted through online only and Tier-II exam will be held on pen and paper mode.
The first tier comprises of objective type questions from General Intelligence, English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. The question paper will be available in Hindi and English language.
The exam pattern for Tier-I exam has been listed out below.
- It an objective type question with 4 multiple choices.
- This exam will be conducted through online
- There will be a total of 100 questions and each question carries two marks.
- A negative mark of 50 would be taken for wrong answers.
- 75 minutes will be given for attending the questions.
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
Candidates who applied for the CHSL exam at the end of 2017 can download their SSC CHSL Admit Card for the upcoming Computer based written examination. Keep your Registration ID and Roll Number with you before downloading the admit card. If you don’t remember you Register ID, you can refer it from your online generated Application Form and from the email which you received during online application.
There are totally nine region portals in SSC i.e. Central Region, Southern Region, KKR Region, etc. You have to visit your respective region first and look for the Admit card link. After hitting on the link you will be directed to a login window. Enter the login details and give next option. Your SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 will appear on the next window. Click on the download icon and save your file in PDF format.
The step wise instruction for getting your admit card has been listed out in the below section.
- Open the official portal of SSC i.e. “www.ssc.nic.in”.
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab on the top of the page.
- On the next page, choose your concerned region portal.
- Now, hit on the “Download admit card” link on the left side of the home page.
- Click on the “Candidature status and Download e-admit card” link below the respective exam name.
- Enter the Registration or Roll Number and give “Next”
- Your Admit card will appear in printable format.
- Download and save it for future use.
During the online application, commission provided an option for choosing three exam centers. So under no circumstances, the exam centre will be changed. These exams will take place in any one of the colleges which are located at the respective region. Some of the exam centers below each state are given on the table.
|Download CHSL Tier II 2016 Admit Card||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Released Date –
- Last date for Online Application –
- Admit card Release Date –
- Tier-I Exam Date – January 2018
Note: In this site, we have discussed about the release of SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 on the Commission site. You can refer the above link for gathering more details.