SSC CGL Online Application 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to organize this year’s Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination. This is a test for hiring apt graduates for Group B and C posts in various ministries/ departments/ organizations of Indian Government. The registration to participate in this exam starts on May 2018. Candidates who had already awaited for this announcement might be now happy on hearing this news. But to submit applications properly aspirants usually seek the guidance of experts. For helping such aspirants we have clearly given the SSC CGL Online Application 2018 submitting details on below section. Only limited time period is there (approximately one month). So don’t be lazy and do the registration on time.
|SSC CGL Online Application 2018 – Dates & Schedule|
|Starting date for online registration||05th May 2018|
|Last date for filling online application||04th June 2018|
|Last date for fee payment using challan||04th June 2018|
|Tentative date for release of admit card||One week before exam|
|Tier-I Examination Date||25th July – 20th Aug 2018|
|Tier-II Examination Date||Notified later|
|Tier-III Examination Date||Notified later|
|Tier-IV (Skill Test) Date||Notified later|
SSC CGL Online Application Eligibility 2018
Following are the minimum eligibility criterias that should be satisfied by candidates who are going to apply for this SSC CGL Exam 2018.
Nationality: Individuals possessing following citizenship can register for this SSC CGL Exam 2018.
- Indian citizen
- Subject of Bhutan/ Nepal
- Tibetan Refugee settled in India before 1962
- Person of Indian origin (i.e. migrated to India from Pakistan, Srilanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam & Burma)
Academics: Individuals who are currently going to appear in final semester exams are also found eligible.
- Final semester students
Post Wise Eligibilities:
|Post Code||Name of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit||Age Relaxations|
|F||Assistant Audit Officer||Essential: Any Degree
Desirable: CA/ MBA (Finance)/ Cost & Management Accountant/ Company Secretary/ M.Com/ Master in Business Studies/ Economics
|Not above 30 years||
|R||Jr. Statistical Officer||Any Degree with 60% marks in Maths at +2 (or) Degree with Statistics subject||32 years|
|C,||Assistant Section Officer||Any Degree/ Equivalent||Not above 30 years|
|N||Asst. Enforcement Officer|
|@||Tax Assistant||20 to 27 years|
|A, D, E, G||Assistant Section Officer||20 to 30 years|
|#||Sub Inspector||18 to 27 years|
|K, L, M, S, P||Inspector|
|T, U, V||Auditor|
|W, X||Accountant/ Jr. Accountant|
|Y||Senior Secretariat Asst/ Upper Division Clerk|
SSC CGL 2018 Apply Online
- Things to be kept before applying
Pre-Requisites: Certain things that should be kept in hands of persons sitting to apply for SSC CGL 2018 are,
- Valid email id
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned copies of photo, signature
- Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Cards for fee payment
- Aadhar Number (not compulsory)
- Other necessary documents
Digital sizes of Photo and Signature: Aspirants can upload their photo and signature in the following dimensions.
- Photo must be more than 30 KB and less than 50 KB
- Size of signature must be more than 1 KB and less than 12 KB
- Signature and photo must be in jpg
- Blurred signature/ photo will not be accepted
Exam Centres: The Staff Selection Commissions in the following regions allot exam centres to the candidate. In the application there will be an option of choosing desirable exam centres. So don’t fail to fill the relevant column. Either the applier chosen centre will be allotted or Commission will allot another centre, based on administrative exigencies.
Note: Write your name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name exactly as given in matriculation certificate. Otherwise, while checking certificates if the details stated by you in application and documents doesn’t matches, you will not be considered for appointments.
- Procedure to Apply
Application Fee: Either by using SBI e-challan downloaded from Commission’s website or through online payment gateway, pay the requisite amount of fee. Some of the reserved category candidates are exempted from payment.
- Non-refundable Fee: Rs.100/-
- Exemption: For SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-SM
- Payment Mode: Offline/ Online
Steps to Online SSC CGL 2018 Application Form
The applications for SSC CGL 2018 should be submitted online as per guidelines given below.
- Open the link ssconline.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in
- Hit the “Apply” option of CGL examination
- Read the instructions one-by-one carefully
- New users have to fill the “Registration” part first
- On submission of those information, you will get a Registration Id and Password
- Using that “Login” into the Application Part
- Fill the * marked fields compulsorily
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Select the mode of payment
- Individuals exempted from payment can skip the 4 to 6 fields in application
- Preview the filled details once
- Press “Submit” button and take printout copy of submitted application for reference
- Aspirants willing to pay through offline can download the challan form
- Then hit the “Make Payment” link
- The newly opened page will ask for registration number and password
- Submit the login credentials and do the transaction successfully
- Take the fee receipt copy
- After finishing all registration formalities, check your application and fee payment status
Already registered candidates can view/ edit the information that you want to change under registration part, before starting to fill application part of CGL 2018. For that you have to use your date of birth, registration number and password.
An email will also be sent to the candidates who are successfully submitting this online application. If any issues occur later, aspirants can show this email as proof to the Regional Office.
How many Applications can be Submitted?
Interested aspirants can submit only one application for this Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018. So don’t commit any mistakes and fill the applications very carefully. No changes in application will be made, after submission of application.
Exam call for SSC CGL 2018
Individuals who are submitting applications correctly on time shall be issued with admit cards to participate in this SSC CGL exam 2018 i.e. Commission will check whether the eligibility details stated by candidates in application matches to the post which they had applied. Otherwise the applicants will not be called for Combined Graduate level examination (Tier-1).
Contestants qualifying in this test shall be next called for Tier-II computer based exam. After Tier-I exam, Commission will declare the names of candidates who are eligible for Tier-II. Such candidates will not be asked to apply again.
Then individuals succeeding in this exam with good marks shall be called for next round of selection i.e. Tier-III Descriptive exam. The final round of selection is Computer/ Skill Test/ Document Verification.
Queries: There is no particular helpline to clear your doubts, so read the official advertisement carefully to know more about applying for this SSC CGL exam 2018.