SSC CGL Answer Key 2017: Aspirants, who have appeared for the SSC CGL Exam, which was held between 19th June 2017 to 2nd July 2017 will not know the exact answer for each question which was asked on the exam. Finally, SSC has disclosed the answer key through their official portal yesterday. Nearly, 1500000 candidates appeared for this examination. The notification for SSC Recruitment 2017 was issued on the month of March. Aspirants who have completed Graduate/ Bachelor’s degree or CA applied in response to this notification. Now they can check their answers with the SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 which was updated this week. Here in this page, we have illustrated the steps for checking your answers and other additional information about this exam.
|SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 – Highlights|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Exam|
|Exam Date||05-08-2017 to 24-08-2017 (Tier – I)|
|Material||SSC CGL Answer Key|
SSC CGL Answer Key 2017
Each and every year Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct various recruitments for engaging candidates below various positions. In order to fill the vacancies which were lying below Group B and C positions, SSC planned for Combined Graduate Level exam. So many candidates appeared for this exam comparing to the previous year.
The result date for this examination can be delayed due to various processes. So, the official site of SSC releases the Answer key after every exam which was conducted below it. In order to check your marks in advance, the commission had released the SSC CGL answer Key 2017 for verifying the answers.
After calculating the marks they can come to a conclusion whether they will get selected or not. Totally the commission will set four question papers for avoiding copying during the examination. The four sets will contain same questions but the questions will be jumbled.
The test was conducted for a total of 200 marks for two hours time. Most of the aspirants answered only limited question because of the negative marks. The questions were asked from GK, Reasoning, Aptitude and English.
SSC CGL Recruitment Process 2017
There are totally three tiers in the selection process i.e. Tier-I Exam, Tier-II exam followed by Skill test/ Physical Test. The first two exams will be commonly conducted for all the posts. By now, the tier-I examination has been completed successfully.
Aspirants who qualify in the tier-I exam will be asked to appear for Tier-II exam. Aspirants who secure the minimum marks in this exam are required to appear for Skill test. This test will be conducted only for Tax assistant post. The computer test would be conducted for Section officer and Physical test for Inspector level jobs.
The selection process which is involved in SSC CGL are listed in the below section.
- Tier-I Exam
- Tier-II Exam
- Skill Test/ Computer Test/ Document Verification
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
Question Pattern: The Tier-I and II exams will be conducted through pen and paper mode i.e. Online Computer based Exam. A booklet will be given at the time of examination with 200 multiple choice questions. These questions will be available in English and Hindi language. Participants will be given answer sheets with four options for marking their answers.
Each subject will contains 50 questions with four options for each question. Aspirants have to choose the correct option and click it on the OMR sheet. This exam will be conducted for a period of 2 hours and the visually changed contestants will get 40 minutes extra time. Candidates have to marks their answers by using Blue or black refill pen only.
The 200 questions will be asked from the subjects such as General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. In the below list we have mentioned the question paper which was asked in the SSC CGL exam.
- SSC CGL Tier-I examination is an Objective type question.
- There were 200 multiple questions which carry one mark each.
- The examination was held for a period of 2hours
- This exam was conducted on OMR Sheet.
- A penalty of 25 marks was deducted for every wrong answer.
How to Check Marks with SSC CGL Answer Key 2017
Candidates who were eagerly waiting for the SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 for the exam which was held on June and July 2017 can start to check their answer. You can refer the answers by logging into the official portal of SSC. There were total four sets of questions paper and the examination was also conducted different days.
At first, the candidates have to find out the question set which was provided for them. Download the PDF file of the answer key by clicking the concerned link. Here the scanned copies of question paper will be updated with answers marked on them. Go through it and thus calculate your mark. The steps for downloading the Answer key are explained clearly in the below section.
- Go to the official site of SSC CGL i.e. “www.ssc.nic.in” from your computer.
- Click on the “Answer Key” tab on the top of the home page.
- In the next page, click on the “SSC CGL 2017- Uploading of Answer Key & OMR Sheets”
- You will be directed to a new window.
- There you will find a PDF file of Answer Key and OMR sheets with answers marked on it.
- Click on the Save Icon for downloading it for reference.
We have provided the detailed steps for checking your answers with the provided answer key.
- After downloading the answer key from the official site, find the concerned set number which matches with your question booklet.
- The correct answers will be marked on the scanned copy of OMR sheet.
- Refer it with your question paper and mark the answers on it.
- If the answers marked on the sheets are found to be wrong, then you can inform it to the commission.
|To checkout Answer key Click here||ssc.nic.in|
Dates to Remember (Tentatively)
- Date of Advertisement: 16-05-2017
- Last Date for Online Application: 16-06-2017
- Date of Tier-I Exam: 05 to 24-08-2017
- Answer Key Release Date: Soon
- Date of Tier-II Exam: November 2017
Conclusion: In the above section, we have made the announcement regarding the release of SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 on the SSC site. For more details, please do visit the official portal.