SSC CAPF Syllabus 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an agency to recruit staffs for the vacant posts under Ministries, Departments and Sub-ordinate Offices of Indian government. This organization has released one exam notification in March 2018. According to the source, on coming March month this Commission is implementing an exam for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector posts. With an intention of acquiring this government job numerous male and female graduates might have applied for this test. Now approximately one month time is there, to prepare for this exam. To guide those citizens in a right way to score higher marks in test, we have presented this SSC CAPF Syllabus article.
|SSC CAPF Syllabus 2018 – Highlightss|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector Exam 2018|
|Exam Category||SSC Exam|
|Exam Type||Objective Computer based|
|Exam Date||04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018|
SSC CAPF Syllabus 2018
Two papers of examination will be conducted, with almost 3 months gap for each paper. SSC CAPF Syllabus 2018 covers variety of topics related to verbal & non-verbal types, everyday observations, scientific aspects and official language. Citizens who are aware about these contents no need any special key to success.
After conduct of Paper-I, top mark scorers will be called for physical tests and medical checkup. Those who are satisfying the minimum eligibility standards fixed for physical/ medical tests shall be called to appear in Paper-II exam atlast.
- Qualification: any Degree
- Age Limit: 20 to 25 years
- Selection Methods: Written Test, Physical Standards & Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Document Verification.
|SSC CAPF 2018 – Telated Topics|
|SSC CAPF Exam Notification||SSC CAPF Admit Card|
|SSC CAPF Syllabus||SSC CAPF Question Paper|
|SSC CAPF Answer Key||SSC CAPF Result|
Main Topics of SSC CAPF Exam 2018: The exam going to be conducted by SSC for CAPF purely consists of objective type questions. Participants have to attend the test in offline mode only. Based on Commission’s decision this may be changed as Computer based exam, later. The major topics in which participants must have good idea to succeed in this exam are,
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Knowledge & General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language & Comprehension
SSC CAPF Exam Pattern 2018
Multiple choice questions shall only be asked for exam. No descriptive questions would be involved. For Paper-I from four varieties of topics like Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and English comprehension questions shall be drafted, but for Paper-II questions will come from English only to test the understanding & language knowledge of participants. Number of questions that will come for test is 200 (i.e. 50 questions from each subject for Paper-I & 200 questions from English only for Paper-II).
- Exam is objective type and OMR based.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Penalties are applicable (0.25 will be reduced for each incorrect answer).
- Two hours is the maximum time that will be given.
Paper-I Exam Pattern:
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Maximum Time|
|A||General Intelligence &
|B||General Knowledge &
Paper-II Exam Pattern:
|No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English language &
Subject Wise Syllabus of SSC CAPF Exam 2018
The sub-topics from which questions shall be asked for SSC CAPF test are listed here. Those who preparing well for exam using these hints can definitely score good marks and meet the minimum cut-off. It should be notable that, if answers are written partly in Hindi and partly in English, then answer script will not be evaluated.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Similarities & Differences
- Space Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving, Analysis
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Reasoning And Figural Classification
- Statement Conclusion
- Relationship Concepts
- Semantic Analogy
- Coding & de-coding
- Numerical Operations
- Space Orientation, Visualization
- Drawing inferences
- Figural Pattern- folding and completion
- Critical thinking
- Emotional Intelligence, etc.
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Indian History, Culture, Geography
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Current Events
- Scientific Research, etc.
- Computation of whole numbers
- fractions and relationships between numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots
- Profit & Loss
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Complementary angles
- Trigonometric ratio, etc.
- Error detection
- Basic Comprehension, etc.
English Language & Comprehension (Paper-II):
- Fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words
- error recognition
- Comprehension, etc.
|Download Syllabus PDF here||Click here|
SSC CAPF Exam 2018
By keeping the reservation criterias in mind, Commission will recommend the eligible candidates names for appointment in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force, Central Industrial Security Force, Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force and Sashastra Seema Bal (depending upon vacancy availability). The Assistant Sub-Inspector will serve as a Group-C Officer and Sub-Inspectors will serve as a Group-B/ C Officers.
- Name of Designation: Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector
- No.of Vacancies: 1223
- Date of Notification: 03-03-2018
- Exam Conducted on: June 2018
Note: The SSC CAPF Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector Exam pattern and syllabus details are given above. Refer the official advertisement to know more about this test.