SSC CAPF Answer Key 2017: On regards of a recruitment notice published by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on January 2017 to fill the Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector posts in Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF, recently on March month one All India level exam has been conducted. Except disabled persons, vast number of male, female, Ex-Serviceman, Central Government employees and Departmental candidates had participated in this examination with an intention of acquiring these SI/ ASI positions under Indian government service. Now individuals who had attended the test will be very eager to know about answers for test paper. As few days have been over after examination, now Commission has released the tentative answer keys for this exam. Details about how to get this SSC CAPF Answer Key 2017 are elaborated down.
|SSC CAPF Anser Key 2017 – Highlights|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||Sub-Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Exam 2017|
|Exam Type||Computer based|
|Exam Date||30-06-2017 – 07-07-2017|
|Material||SSC CAPF Answer Key (Available Now)|
SSC CAPF Answer Key 2017
SSC is the government established agency for conducting frequent exams or recruitments to occupy the vacant places under Ministries/ Departments/ Subordinate Offices under Indian government. After implementing tests or interview, Commission will findout the outstanding talents amongst participants and recommends their names for appointment in respective cadres.
Likewise now this recent examination has been implemented to occupy Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector posts. First Commission stated this SI/ ASI exam will be conducted in offline mode, but later the decision has been changed as Computer based test. Approximately in about 93 centres this test was conducted in different sessions, but on a single day.
In this article, we came to speak about SSC CAPF Answer Key 2017. By comparing the response sheets and keys released by Commission, candidates will be able to calculate their marks in exam (approximately). If individuals found any answers indicated in key is wrong, he/ she can also report it to the Commission. On seeing those representations, Commission will ask experts to analyse and findout the answers for particular questions.
- Tentative answer keys are useful for contestants to calculate their cut-offs by themselves.
- Examinees will judge whether he/ she will be called for next round of selection or not.
- Thus answer keys play an important role in publication of results.
SSC CAPF Selection Process 2017
Selection of employees for Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector posts will be done by seeing the performance of applicants in different tests i.e. first a Paper-I written exam will be conducted to shortlist applicants from participating in Physical standards & Efficiency/ Medical tests. Those who are crossing all these selection rounds successfully shall have to attend another test called Paper-II written examination. By seeing the overall written exam marks of competitors, selection would be done.
- Paper-I Written Examination
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Examination
- Paper-II Written Examination
Question Pattern: For Paper-I exam, questions are asked from four varieties of subjects like General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. But for Paper-II test, only from English Language & Comprehension questions would be drafted.
- Questions are full of objective in nature.
- Total number of questions asked in
- Total time given for completion of exam is 2 hours.
- Total marks for which test is conducted is 200.
How to Check Marks with SSC CAPF Answer Key 2017
As the exam conducting agency is Staff Selection Commission (SSC), within one week of test the answer keys will be released in its official web portal. User id and password is necessary to see the keys. Depending upon the question paper code (A/ B/C/ D), the answer keys will also vary. Only for limited time period the SSC CAPF Answer Key 2017 will be made available in Commission’s website. So before that, contestants are advised to take printout copy of it. The guidelines are,
- Visit the portal ssc.nic.in.
- In homepage, there is a separate tab for “Answer Key”.
- By clicking on it, the newly released answer keys will display.
- Hit the relevant “Answer Key Challenge” link.
- The notice and link published by Commission will display.
- Read the details in notice and click the “Response Sheet with Answer Key” link.
- By entering your user name/ roll number and password that were used at the time of examination candidates can see the answer keys.
- Sometimes by clicking on key link itself the SI/ ASI answer key will display.
- Save the response sheet & answer keys and take one printout copy.
With the answers provided in keys, contestants can calculate their marks approximately by following the below given instructions.
- Compare the relevant set of answer key with the responses that you have marked in test paper.
- Put 1 mark for each correct answer and deduct 25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- No need to reduce any mark for questions that you have unattended.
- Now calculate the total marks that you have given, after all deductions.
By comparing these marks with the previous year’s cut-off set by Commission, contestants will be able to know whether he/ she will pass in this exam (approximately).
There is also link available in this website for submitting representations. Only through this online link, the answer key challenges will be accepted. As said by Commission in notice, candidates should pay Rs.100/- and appeal for this Answer Key Challenge within the indicated time.
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date – soon
- Notification Closed Date – soon
- Exam Conducted Date –
- Answer Key Released on – june 2017 (tentative)
Note: SSC’s SI and ASI posts answer keys updated details and the time given by Commission for submitting challenges in answer keys are elaborated above. Visit Commission’s official website to know more information.