SBI SO 2018: State Bank of India (SBI) has revealed a recruitment notification for fulfilling various Specialist Officer positions. Professionals in various streams who are eager to work in banking sector can make use of this excellent opportunity. However, candidates have to participate in the Written exam, interview etc, which will be conducted by SBI in order to examine your suitability for the particular position. Additional more information about SBI SO 2018 is updated here on the below section.
|SBI SO Exam 2018 Notification – Highlights|
|Exam Name||SBI Specialist Officer Exam|
|No of Vacancies||119|
|Qualification||CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ PGDM/ Law Degree|
|Selection Process||Examination, Interview etc.|
|Last date||7th April 2018|
|SBI SO Exam 2018 Related Topics|
|SBI SO Exam Notification 2018||SBI SO Online Application|
|SBI SO Syllabus 2018||SBI SO Admit Card 2018|
|SBI SO Model Question Papers||SBI SO Result 2018|
SBI SO 2018 Exam Notification
State Bank of India (SBI) is a government owned bank which is head quartered at Mumbai, Maharashtra. It offers financial and banking services to customers at various parts of India. There are more than 140000 branches in India as well as in abroad countries. Now, these branches require well experienced and sincere specialist officers. If you are a candidate having passion of getting into a well known bank, then this is going to be a right opportunity for you. As per SBI SO 2018 Exam Notification, the current vacancies are availed in the positions of Special Management Executive, Deputy General Manager and Deputy Manager. Appointees shall be posted at its offices located in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Kochi, Indore, Mumbai, etc. as per the requirement of the Bank. More details about this latest SBI Recruitment are illustrated below.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Vacancies
|Sl.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Special Management Executive||35||40 years||Rs.51490/-|
|2||Deputy General Manager (Law) – Contract||01||52 years||47.00 lacs (CTC)|
|3||Deputy General Manager (Law) – Regular||01||Rs.74520/-|
|4||Deputy Manager (Law)||82||35 years||Rs.45950/-|
Remuneration: In certain pay scale, regular basis employees are reimbursed with monthly salary per month. But in case of contractual posts the monthly salary will be consolidated.
- Special Management Executive – Rs.42020-51490/-
- Deputy General Manager – CTC upto 47.00 lacs (Contractual posts)
- Deputy General Manager – Rs.68680-74520/-
- Deputy Manager – Rs.31705-45950/-
The official hired under regular posts will be additionally provided with the following allowances as per the rules.
- Dearness allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Medical Facility etc.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Officer Exam 2018
Educational Profile: Candidates who have completed the below specified qualification in respective discipline are Invited to apply for SBI SO Posts.
- Special Management Executive – CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA/ PGDM
- Other Posts – Degree in Law
Work Experience: Aspirants who are holding post qualification experience in concerned sector are only eligible to apply.
- Special Management Executive – 5 years
- Deputy General Manager – 17 years
- Deputy Manager – 4 years
Age Limitation: The upper and lower age limit applicable for each of the position is listed below. The age of the applicants will be computed as on 31st December 2017.
- Special Management Executive – 30 to 40 years
- Deputy General Manager – 42 to 52 years
- Deputy Manager – 25 to 35 years
Age Relaxation: Reserved and special category applicants will be eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India rules.
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- PWD – 10 years (13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ ST)
- Jammu & Kashmir Domiciles – 5 years
- EXM, commissioned Officers etc – 5 years
Selection Process for SBI SO 2018
Deputy Manager: The information provided by the individuals in application will be verified by the selection committee and the suitable candidates are invited for written test. The marks obtained by the aspirants will be computed and those who secured the specified cut-off marks will be allowed for interview. However, final selection will be done only after medical examination.
- Written Examination
Other Posts: As per the Deputy Manager post, here also initial screening will be carried out. But there is no written test for these posts. Howbeit, final merit list will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview.
Application Procedure for SBI SO Exam 2018
Application Fee: Application Fee plus intimation charges have to be paid using online gateway such as net banking, credit or debit card. If the fee payment is not successful, your registration process will not be completed successfully.
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total Fee|
|General & OBC||Rs.500/-||Rs.100/-||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||–||Rs.100/-|
How to Apply Online for SBI SO 2018
Aspirants who are keen to apply for Specialist Officer jobs should submit your application form through the official website of SBI. Candidates should have valid e-mail ID, which should be active till the declaration of result. Those who are not convenient to proceed with the online procedure, use the below guidelines to apply.
- Go to the official site of SBI i.e. “www.sbi.co.in” or “bank.sbi/careers”
- Hit on “Careers” tab on the top right corner of the page
- Below the Latest announcement caption, click on the “Apply Online” link against “Recruitment of officers in Specialized Cadre” link
- Tap on the “Click here for new registration” link and fill up the basic details
- After submission, a Registration No and Password will be generated on the window
- Use it as login data and fill the details like qualification, experience, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature in correct dimensions
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment
- After fee payment, an e-receipt will be displayed in the Screen
- Finally submit the application form
- Retain the hard copy of e-receipt and application form for future reference
SBI SO 2018 Important Dates
|SBI SO 2018 – Dates|
|Date of publication of advertisement||20th March 2018|
|Online application submission and fee payment starts from||20th March 2018|
|Online application submission and fee payment ends on||7th April 2018|
Note: In the above paragraphs, we have mentioned all the important details about SBI SO 2018 for making it easy for the job hunters. Please refer the detailed notice for gathering more information, which is linked here.