SBI SO Online Application 2017: State Bank of India (SBI) is a government owned organization. It has branches all over India. Recently this banking and financial institution has released one official recruitment notification for filling 21 Specialist cadre Officer (SO) posts that are found vacant in its Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai branches. Experienced candidates in cyber security, audit, marketing, handling customer complaints, etc. are wanted for these positions. Now the online application submission process is going on for this recruitment. Only for 17 days the link for application submission will be active. So before that, candidates who are eager to work on SBI as a Specialist Officer can submit their applications. For your convenience, we have given clear guidelines for submitting SBI SO Online Application 2017 in below section. No postal applications will be accepted.
SBI SO Online Application 2017 Important Dates
|Online Registration started on||25th July 2017|
|Last date for online registration||10th August 2017|
|Last date for online fee payment||10th August 2017|
|Last date for receipt of hardcopy of application along with enclosures||21st August 2017|
|Last date for sending softcopy of resume||21st August 2017|
|Date of download of call letter for interview||One or two weeks before interview|
|Date of Interview||Will be announced soon|
SBI SO 2017 Vacant Designations
Both on regular as well as contract basis SBI is going to hire aspirants for some of the Specialist cadre Officer posts that are vacant in its administration. Details are given in below table.
|Regular SBI SO Vacant Posts|
|1.||Deputy General Manager (Cyber Security)|
|2.||Assistant General Manager (Cyber Security)|
|3.||Deputy Manager (IS Audit)|
|Contractual SBI SO Vacant Posts|
|1.||Vice President (Customer Analytics)|
|2.||Senior Manager (Product Specialist)|
|3.||Vice President (Complaints Management)|
|4.||Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)|
|5.||Senior Manager (IS Audit)|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for SBI SO 2017
The general eligibilities that should be satisfied by candidates who are desiring to submit SBI SO Online Application 2017 are given below. But remember one thing, the education, experience, age limit and other requirements differs based on posts. So for more information refer the detailed official advertisement.
|1||Reservation||General, OBCs, PWD (OH)|
How to Submit Online Application for SBI SO 2017?
- Things to be kept/ remembered before beginning to Apply
For submitting SBI SO Online Application easily, before sitting to apply keep following things with you.
- Active Mobile Number and Email id.
- Necessary original certificates for reference.
- Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Cards for online fee payment.
Photograph & Signature: While filling online application aspirants have to upload their photograph and signature in scanned format (JPG/ JPEG). Requisite size and dimension details are given below.
- Procedure to Apply
Application Fee: Depending upon category, candidates who are going to submit online applications for this SBI SO recruitment have to pay application fee as well as intimation charges. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking facilities can be used for making this payment.
For some of the category, there will be no application fee. But remember, fee once paid is non-refundable.
- SC/ ST/ PWD category: 100/- (no application fee)
- General/ OBC category: 600/- (application fee + intimation charges)
- Mode of Payment: Online only
SBI SO Apply Online Steps
Online Application for SBI Specialist Officer posts can be submitted by willing aspirants as per guidelines given below.
- Open the website sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html or https://bank.sbi/careers.
- Under “Current Openings” candidates can see the relevant Recruitment link.
- First read the detailed advertisement and then hit the “Apply Online” link.
- The http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbiscorjul17/ page will open.
- Read the “How to Apply” instructions.
- Click the “New User Registration” tab.
- Some instructions will display. Read and give “Continue”.
- First the Basic Information page will display.
- Fill the * marked fields compulsorily.
- Enter security code displayed in page and give “Save and Next”.
- Then the Photo & Signature uploading page will open.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/ Signature”.
- Browse and select the location where scanned photograph and signature is available.
- Select the file and click “Upload” button.
- After uploading photo & signature, again give “Save & Next”.
- Details page will open.
- Fill the other mandatory fields in application.
- Next option is “Previewing”.
- Check the entered information and give “Submit”.
- Proceed to do online Fee payment.
- Choose the payment optione. Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card, etc.
- Do the transaction
- On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and submitted application form will be generated.
- Take printout copy and keep it for reference.
Login for Already Registered Candidates: This option is available in the frontpage of online registration for the following reasons.
- Candidates who are not willing to fill the entire application in one go can save the data already entered. On saving the filled information a provisional Registration Number and Password will display in the screen. Using registration number and password, candidates can re-open and later fill the remaining fields in application. But remember one thing; this facility will be available only three times for a candidate.
- After application submission, candidates who want to do any changes in application can also use this option before deadline.
- If online transaction is not completed successfully means register again and make the payment again.
- For taking printout copy of e-receipt/ application also candidates can use this option.
Hardcopy Submission: After submission of online application, candidates might have taken printout copy of application. On that, sign in the appropriate places and paste a recent passport size photograph.
In an envelope that is superscribed with “Application for the Post of _______________” details sent this hardcopy of application and following photocopies of documents to “The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd Floor, Plot Number 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021”.
- ID proof
- Educational Qualification certificates & marksheets
- Birth certificate
- Experience certificate
- Current Pay slip
- Category certificate/ form, etc.
Soft copy Submission: In addition to hardcopy of application, aspirants should also have to email their resume to SBI office on following email address before last date.
|Soft Copy Submissionemail@example.com|
How Many Applications can be Submitted?
Subject to eligibility of candidates, aspirants can submit applications for more than one post in this SBI SO recruitment 2017.
- Can submit more than one application
SBI SO Call Letter 2017
SBI will go through the applications submitted by willing aspirants first. Candidates whose profile is matching hundred percent to the applied posts will be shortlisted for the interview round of selection, depending upon available number of vacancies. Such aspirants will be issued with call letters to participate in interview. Keep in touch with SBI website to know about these shortlisting details.
If applications are incomplete or failed to pay fees on time means, such candidates will not be considered for this recruitment.
Queries: To resolve your queries regarding SBI SO recruitment 2017 or online application submission refer the official notification that we have linked in this article. Or, go to SBI official website and search the information.