SBI SO Admit Card 2017: Now-a-days, banking jobs play a vital role in offering employment for most of the job hunters. As well as, it is a dream job for Graduates. In this current scenario, State Bank of India (SBI) came with an announcement for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers. Through this recruitment, eminent contestants are shortlisted by the recruiting team of the bank and designate them on regular or contractual jobs, based on your choice of post.
Graduates and Post Graduates are preferred for this recruitment, as per that vast number of online applications are received by SBI. Promptly, this exam is going to be conducted. So, those who wish to enter into the SO jobs get practiced in the typical questions and be knowledge in the current Affairs. You may get the details about SBI SO Admit Card 2017 in the below sections.
|SBI SO Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Exam Name||SBI SO Exam 2017|
SBI SO Admit Card 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai. As mentioned above, it’s intimation about the SBI SO Admit Card 2017. Those who are seriously preparing for the exam can grab it now from the authorized web portal of SBI.
Why because, it’s a mandatory document checked by the competent authorities at all the exam centers. Candidates reach the exam venue without this document are not allowed to execute the online exam. Along with that, you should keep any of the following photo identity proof such as pan card, license, voter ID etc.
Things to Remember: Once, you enter the exam hall he/ she must pursue with the below said rules and regulations.
- For the purpose of verification, participants must carry the downloaded Hall ticket.
- After getting permission from the exam conducting authorities only you may enter into the exam hall. Until that keep stay outside.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam hall before 20 minutes of the examination.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communicating devices are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Don’t misbehave in any manner inside the exam hall.
SBI SO Exam 2017
Every year, SBI conducts recruitment for various Officer and Clerical Posts. It’s a kind of recruitment for Specialist Cadre Officers. Few of the eligibility and other relevant details for SBI SO Exam 2017 are provided in this section.
|Assistant Manager, Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)||B.E/ B.Tech||21 to 30 years||4 years|
|IT Risk Manager, Project Manager||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT)||28 to 40 years||8 years|
|For Other Posts||MBA/ MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech||21 t 40 years||1 to 10 years|
Recruitment Procedure: There will be some difference in selection for regular and contractual posts. That is, regular posts such as System Officers, Developers, Test Lead, Tester and Statistician are filled with eminent candidates by conducting online test and interview.
To attend this exam, applied aspirants have to download admit cards after receiving intimation in e-mail and SMS. Instead of that, if necessary the selection team may organize the selection only by conducting shortlisting and interview itself also.
In case of remaining other posts, there will be no online test. Simply, the received applications are shortlisted initially based on their qualifications and experience. Finally, adequate number of persons as decided by the bank will be allowed for interview.
- Selection for Regular Posts – Online test & Interview
- Selection for Contractual Posts – Shortlisting and Interview
Exam Pattern and Phases:
The SBI SO online test caries questions in four sections, which may be of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English language and Professional Knowledge. Except the Professional knowledge section, other papers will be qualifying in nature. So, the attendees have to score minimum qualifying marks as decided by the bank.
- The questions will be in bilingual i.e. in Hindi and English.
- The exam will be conducted for a total duration of 135 minutes.
- In four sections, a total of 170 questions asked in the question paper.
- All the questions will be of objective type.
- SBI SO exam will be conducted in online mode.
SBI SO Admit Card 2017 Download at www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India, getting employed here is a very great success for the job seekers. Most of you get the news about SBI SO Recruitment and given your attention also. Now, those contestants are asked to download the SBI SO Admit Card 2017 from their official website.
As you know, Admit cards are uploaded before two weeks of the date of exam. Since the exam is getting nearer, you may have it from now onwards. To download this entry tickets, few of the login credentials are required, which is available in the print out of the online application form. Without messing, he/ she may download the admit card by using the following procedure.
- To download the admit card, visit the website “www.sbi.co.in” or “www.statebankofindia.com”.
- After that, go to “Announcement” section and find the announcement about admit card.
- While hitting the link, it will open a new login page.
- In that login page, feed the requirements like, registration number, password etc.
- Immediately, it will display the Admit card.
- Take it as a print out and carry the same on the day of online exam.
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
Exam Center/ Venue:
The SBI SO exam will be conducted at the main locations of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna and Thiruvananthapuram. However the exact address is available in your Admit Card.
Note: The above all contents convey thoroughly about the release of SBI SO Admit Card 2017 and the downloading steps.