SBI PO Online Application 2018: State Bank of India (SBI) is now inviting online applications from candidates who are ready to serve in any of its branches located all over India, as a Probationary Officer (PO). This is the Junior Management level direct entry point for dynamic young graduates who are seeking for jobs in banking sector. Vacancies are more than thousand in number, including backlog. Candidates have to overcome exam and interview rounds of selection, to indulge in this position. The link to submit application for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 will remain active only for one month (approx). Within this time span, aspirants who are submitting applications shall only be allowed to participate in this recruitment. So don’t wait for the last date, hurry up! The SBI PO Apply Online procedure is explained below in this section. Candidates who are searching for this information can make use of it.
SBI PO Online Application 2018 Registration Schedule
|SBI PO Online Application Registration Starts||21st April 2018|
|Last date for online registration||13th May 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||13th May 2018|
|Download Call letters for Pre-Exam Training||28th May 2018|
|Date of Pre-Exam Training||18th June 2018|
|Date of download of admit card for prelims exam||two weeks before exam|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||July 2018|
|Preliminary Examination Result||15th July 2018|
|Date of download of admit card for main exam||20th July 2018|
|Main Examination Date||04th August 2018|
|Main Examination Result||20th August 2018|
|Download of Interview call letter||01st September 2018|
|Date of Interview||24th September 2018 onwards|
|Final Result will be announced||01st November 2018|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for SBI PO 2018
The minimum eligibility criteria that should be satisfied by aspirants desiring to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 are tabulated below.
|7||Number of Chances||Candidates who had already attempted for 4 to 7 times no need to apply. It varies depending upon category.
How to Submit SBI PO Online Application Form 2018?
- Things to be kept/ remembered before beginning to Apply
It will be easy for candidates if they keep the following things in hand and sit to apply online for SBI PO recruitment 2018.
- Active Mobile Number and Email id.
- Necessary original certificates for reference.
- Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit Cards for online fee payment
Photograph & Signature: While filling online application aspirants have to upload their photograph and signature in scanned format (JPG/ JPEG). Requisite size and dimension details are given below.
Scribe Usage: Disabled persons whose writing speed is affected can use scribe at the time of examination, if necessary. But while filling SBI PO Online Application 2018 itself candidates have to indicate the details in relevant column. Otherwise permission will not be granted.
Exam Centre Selection: In about 34 states/ union territories, this recruitment based exam will be conducted. While filling SBI PO 2018 Online Application, choose the centre which you would like to attend the examination for this recruitment. But bank has rights to allot another exam centre to candidates if any inconvenience exists.
Pre-Examination Training: SBI has decided to conduct pre-examination training for aspirants falling under SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community. Individuals who are willing to undergo this training have to mention the details in SBI PO Online Application. But the cost of training should be managed by candidates only.
- SBI PO Apply Online Procedure
SBI PO Online Payment of Application Fee
Application fee and intimation charges have to be paid by the candidates. For some of the category there is no application fee. Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking facility can be used by aspirants for doing SBI PO Online Payment. But remember, fee once paid is non-refundable.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General/ Others: Rs.600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
- Mode of Payment: Online only
SBI PO 2018 Apply Online:
Eligible candidates can register for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 on time as per instructions given below, by paying requisite amount of fee,
- Open the website sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers
- Under “Latest Announcement” search the relevant recruitment link. Or go to “Join SBI -> Current Openings” and search the relevant recruitment link
- Read the detailed advertisement first and find “SBI PO 2018 Apply Online” link
- Then click the “Apply Online” link
- The page will be directed to IBPS Sifyitest page
- Read the “How to Apply” instructions
- In top of the page there will be “Click here for New Registration” tab
- Some of the important points to be noted will display
- Read the points and press “Continue”
- “Basic Information” filling page will open
- Fill all the * marked fields and give “Save & Next”
- Next step is uploading of photo & signature
- Browse and select the location where photograph and signature is available
- Select the files and click “Upload Photograph & Upload Signature” buttons
- Again give “Save & Next”. Details page will open
- Fill the requisite information in that page and give Save
- Next option is “Preview”. Check whether the entered information is correct.
- If okay, give “Submit”
- After application submission, the payment page will display
- Choose the payment optione. Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card
- Do the transaction successfully
- On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and submitted application form will be generated
- Take printout copy and keep it for reference
Login for Already Registered Candidates: In the Sifyitest online registration frontpage, this option will be available. Candidates can use this facility incase of following situations.
- Candidates who are not willing to fill the entire application in one go can save the data already entered. On saving the filled information a provisional Registration Number and Password will display in the screen. Using registration number and password, candidates can re-open and later fill the remaining fields in application. But remember one thing; this facility will be available only three times for a candidate.
- After application submission, candidates who want to do any changes in application can also use this option before deadline
- If online transaction is not completed successfully means register again and make the payment again
- For taking printout copy of e-receipt/ application also candidates can use this option
How Many Applications can be Submitted?
Only one application of a candidate will be accepted. If more than one application is being submitted by aspirants, then the last valid application that they had submitted by paying requisite amount of fee shall only be considered for SBI PO Recruitment 2018.
- Submit only one application
SBI PO Admit Card 2018
Candidates who are submitting applications on time will be issued with admit cards to participate in the first selection round, which is Preliminary Examination. Next to that, SBI will conduct Main exam. Only aspirants performing well in prelims exam would be further called for main exam by issuing another admit card.
Finally call letters will be issued to aspirants who are scoring good marks in main examination, for Group Discussion and Interview. The marks taken by candidates in main examination and interview shall be counted together for preparation of final merit list.
If candidates have any doubts in online submission of application or fee payment or admission/ call letter, report your queries to SBI Office on landline number 022-22820427.
Aspirants can also use http://cgrs.ibps.in link to ask questions regarding this application submission. But don’t fail to indicate “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India – 2018” in the subject of email.
|Official Site||Click here|
Note: Candidates might have got lot of information from above section regarding SBI PO Online Application 2018. To know more refer the official notification that we have linked in this article.