SBI Clerk Score Card 2017: Job seekers in banking sector might have heard about the news of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are going to submit applications to compete in this recruitment have to overcome three selection rounds like preliminary exam, main exam and interview, to indulge in the Clerical posts that are vacant at present in SBI. Aspirants have to qualify in each round of selection with good cut-off marks. Otherwise participants of prelims exam will not be permitted for main exam and participants of main exam will not be permitted for the interview. Marks/ Scores of each round of selection will be declared within one month of conduct of exam/ interview. Do you people want to know when and how to get this SBI Clerk Score card 2017? Then go through the following information. You will get answers.
|SBI Clerk 2017 Score Card|
|Bank Name||State bank of India||Vacancy Nos||15000 (approx)|
|Information||SBI Clerk Score Card 2017||Exam Phase||Prelims & Mains|
|Exam Name||Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associate Exam 2017||Website||www.sbi.co.in|
SBI Clerk Score Card 2017
SBI means State Bank of India. The Clerical vacancies currently open in this banking and financial institution is Junior Associate (JA) and Junior Agricultural Associate (JAA). Prelims exam, main exam and interview are the modes of selection that will be conducted for this recruitment. After each phase of selection the SBI Clerk Score Cards will be released.
- Separate score cards will be issued for prelims, mains and interview round of selection.
- Both for qualified and unqualified participants in exam, SBI Clerk Score Cards will be issued.
- Sometimes score cards will be released along with results.
Usually the score cards issued by State Bank of India will contain the following information without fail.
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number of Candidate
- Register number of Candidate
- Post Applied For
- Applied under regular/ backlog vacancies
- State/ District which applied for
- Date of Birth
- Category of Candidate
- Minimum Cut-offs
- Performance score of candidates
SBI Clerk Prelims Score Card
The preliminary examination for JA/ JAA category Clerical posts will be conducted on October month. All applied candidates will be issued with admit cards to participate in this first phase of online examination. For about 100 marks this exam will be conducted. Within one month of exam, the SBI Clerk Prelims Score card will be released by authorities.
|When to Download SBI Clerk Prelims Score Card 2017?|
|SBI Clerk Exam||Date of Exam||Download Score card|
|Prelims||October 2017||November 2017|
Apart from the above listed details, “Candidate’s Status” will be given at the last of score card page. In that, following details will be indicated.
- Whether qualified for next round or not
- Call letter link of next round of selection (if qualified)
- Date of next round of selection (if qualified)
SBI Clerk Mains Score Card
Individuals who got call letters to participate in second round of selection will be permitted to attend the online main examination, on November 2017. This exam is for a total mark of 200. After exam, most probably the SBI Clerk Mains Score card will be released on December month.
|When to Download SBI Clerk Mains Score Card 2017?|
|SBI Clerk Exam||Date of Exam||Download Score card|
|Mains||November 2017||December 2017|
As like prelims exam, in main exam scorecard also “Candidate’s Status” details will be indicated.
SBI Clerk Interview/ Final Score card
In the final scorecards that are being issued by SBI, the performance score of candidates in online exam and interview will be indicated. As the interview will be conducted on January/ February 2018, most probably on February/ March 2018 this final scorecard will be released.
|When to Download SBI Clerk Interview/ Final Score Cards?|
|Selection Stage||Date of Interview||Download Score card|
|Interview||January/ February 2018||February/ March 2018|
How to Download SBI Clerk Score Card 2017?
Only through official website of State Bank of India, participants can download their score cards. There is no other way. But simply one cannot download it from authorized website. Candidates have to enter their date of birth & registration number or date of birth & roll number to view the score card. So keep your admit card/ call letter with you and sit in front of Computer to download. The steps to download SBI Clerk Score card 2017 are,
- First of all open the page sbi.co.in.
- Hit “Careers Click Here” option available in top right of the page.
- The careers page of SBI will open.
- Go to “Latest Announcement” and hit the relevant SBI Clerk Mark/ Score card link. Or go to “Join SBI -> Recruitment Results & Archive” and find the relevant link under concerned recruitment.
- By clicking on that link a new page will open.
- Enter your Roll/ Registration Number, Date of Birth (dd/ mm/ yyyy) and string shown in image.
- Click “Submit” tab. Your SBI Clerk Marks/ Score card will display.
- Before downloading it, first save the page in Computer.
- Thus SBI Clerk Score cards can be downloaded successfully.
Aspirants might have got enough information from above section regarding SBI Clerk Score cards. Keep in touch with our website to know more information about score cards of this recruitment.