RRB NTPC 2017:We are happy to announce that the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to conduct Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) Exam for this year. Aspirants who are fond of getting a job in Indian railway can utilise this offer. RRB disclosed this notification through various social media so as to reach the site of people who are seeking for government jobs. Any Degree Holders with the passionate towards this kind of jobs are requested to apply for RRB NTPC Exam 2017. As scheduled earlier, a common computer based examination would be conducted in the month of March and May 2018. Those who are not aware of the eligibility criteria and other details about this exam can go through the below section.
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Designation||Apprentice, Clerk, Typist, Keeper….|
|Vacancy No’s||NA||Last Date||Jan 2018|
|Job Nature||Permanent Basis|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
RRB NTPC 2017
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is a government agency which functions below the control of RRCB. The duty of this organisation is to select suitable staffs to work below Indian Railways which are located in 21 states. RRB has planned to organise recruitment for engaging skillful employees below various office staff posts.
The competition for the RRB NTPC Exam is keeping on increasing each year. So candidates must also be thorough with all the important topics which are going to be asked in the online test. You can also check the RRB syllabus and model questions which are available on our site, while preparing for this exam.
We have listed out some of the important points regarding the upcoming NTPC exam.
- This examination will be conducted through online
- 90 minutes time shall be given for completing this exam.
- The questions will be asked from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- Candidates who qualify in this exam can only appear for further process.
- Physical fitness is very essential to apply for these posts.
RRB Designations: The positions for which the RRB NTPC exam is going to be conducted are given in the below list.
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Enquiry-Cum- Reservation-Clerk (ECRC)
- Goods Guard
- Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist
- Asst Station Master (ASM)
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
The monthly salary offered for these posts will be according to Pay scale One and two. Candidates who are appointed in the above posts have to do parcelling works, typing, Section Controlling, Clearing bills, Railway Budget, Vehicle guidance, etc. The salary offered for the above positions have been given below.
- Pay Scale for Sl.No.1 & 2 – Rs.9300 to 34800/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.4200/-
- Pay Scale for Other Posts – Rs.5200 to 20200/- pm
- Grade Pay – Rs.2800/-
RRB NTPC Eligibility Conditions 2017
Aspirants who are new to railway exam will not be aware of the important qualifications which are required to apply for these posts. In order to assist those people, we are providing the information about the education and age which are required to apply for these posts.
Academic Profile: The candidates who are applying for these jobs should have completed any degree from a government approved institute or university.
- Required Qualification – Degree
Essential Skills: Aspirants who are applying for the typing jobs should have the ability to type proficiently in English or in Hindi Language over the computer.
- Skills – Typing
Age Restrictions: Individuals who are applying for these posts should have attained 18 years and must have not crossed 32 years. The age of the applicant would be computed as on 1st January 2018.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 32 years
Age Relaxations: Aspirants who are belonging to reserved category are admissible for age relaxation as per existing government orders. Group C and D employees of Indian railway can get relaxation upto 40 years (OBC – 43years & SC/ ST-45 years).
- For SC/ ST/ Domiciles of J&K – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
- For PWD – 10 years
- For PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- For PWD (SC/ ST) – 15 years
RRB NTPC Selection Process 2017
With reference to the qualification details mentioned on the online application form, only the satisfying candidates would be invited for a common single stage Computer based test (CBT).
Candidates who are qualifying in this test are required to appear for Typing test/ Aptitude Test. Aspirants who clear these tests have to undergo document verification. However, candidates who are passing the medical examination only will be considered for appointment.
- For Sl.No.1 to 4 – CBT & Document Verification
- For Sl.No. 5, 6 & 9 – CBT, Typing Test & Document Verification
- For Other Posts – CBT, Aptitude test & Document Verification
RRB NTPC Question Pattern: This is an objective type test with four multiple choices. There will be total of 100 questions and 1 ½ hours time will be giving for finishing your answers. A penalty of 1/3 marks will be detected for every wrongs answer.
- Arithmetic Ability – 20 marks
- Reasoning & General Intelligence – 25 marks
- General Awareness – 30 marks
- General Science – 25 marks
Examination Fee: Unreserved and OBC Male Candidates are required to pay the specified application fee by using net banking, credit or debit card or SBI Challan/ computerised Post Office Pay-in-Slip .
- Fee for UR/ OBC Male – Rs.100/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women/ EBC – No Fee
How to Apply Online for RRB NTPC 2017
Job Seekers who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria which are required to apply for RRB NTPC 2017 Exam can make their application only through online. The step wise instruction for online application have been given in the below section.
- Go to the official site of RRB i.e. “indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Click on the Recruitment tab on the top of the page.
- Choose your respective state name on the next page.
- You will be directed to the official site of the selected region.
- Hit on the “Apply Online->New Registration”
- Fill the form with basic details and give “Submit”
- A Registration No and password will be generated.
- Use it is as login data and fill the rest of the form.
- Choose the payment option and make the fee payment.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo and submit your application.
- Take the printout of the system generated form for future reference.
- For making any changes in your form, just click on the “Modify Application”
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date – December 2017
- Last Date for Online Application – January 2018
- Computer Based Exam Date – March to May 2018
Note: In the above section, we have offered sufficient details about RRB NTPC 2017 Exam for the ease of Job Hunters. Please go through the detailed notice for referring additional information.