RRB Group D Online Application 2018: The Indian Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) has released an indicative advertisement for recruitment of candidates for 62907 various posts recently. 10th/ ITI pass candidates or citizens who have National Apprenticeship certificate on related fields can utilize this job offer, if having interest. For details on the suitability of various posts for PWDs and Woman candidates, wait for the release of detailed RRB Group D Notification 2018. As per indicative advertisement, online registration for this Group D Railway Recruitment 2018 starts from 10th February 2018 onwards. Nearly for 1 month willing and eligible aspirants can submit RRB Group D Online Application 2018 by paying requisite amount of fee based on their category. To know about RRC Group D Posts Names and detailed guidelines to submit Indian Railway Group D Application 2018 for various posts, go through the following paragraphs.
Indian Railway Group D Vacancy 2018 Apply Online Dates
|Railway Group D vacancy indicative advertisement released on||1st week of February 2018|
|RRB Group D Notification 2018 will be released on||10th February 2018|
|RRB Group D Registration starts from||10th February 2018|
|Last date to apply online for Railway Group D Jobs 2018||31st March 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||30th March 2018|
|Last date for SBI challan payment||28th March 2018|
|Last date for post office challan payment||27th March 2018|
|Indian Railway Group D Exam 2018 admit card will be issued||Atleast 2 weeks before exam date|
|Indian Railway Group D CBT Exam Date 2018||Updated Soon….|
|CBT exam results will be announced on||Updated Soon….|
|Date of Skill Test/ Interview/ Document Verification||Updated Soon….|
RRB Group D Online Application 2018
To fill following categories of Level 1 7th CPC Pay Matrix Group D posts in various units of Indian Railways, now RRB Group D Online Application 2018 is being invited from interested candidates.
|Indian Railway Group D Vacancy 2018|
|No.||Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Track Maintainer Grade IV (Trackman)||62907|
|4.||Helper (Electrical/ Engineering/ Mechanical/ Signal & Telecommunication)|
Among the 21 RRBs, above said Indian Railway Group ‘D’ Vacancy 2018 is found vacant only on zones under control of following RRB’s. To know about Railway Group D Post Name List 2018 and RRB-wise vacancy, look into the detailed official notification that will be released soon.
|Indian Railway Vacancy Group D 2018|
|No.||Name of RRB|
Eligibilities to Apply for Railway Vacancy Group D 2018
The minimum eligibility conditions that should be satisfied by any individual who are willing to submit Indian Railway Group D Application 2018 for various posts like Gateman, Trackman, etc are given below.
|1.||Nationality||· Indian citizenship|
|2.||Qualification||· 10th/ ITI/ NAC/ Equivalent|
|3.||Age Limits||· Minimum: 18 years (as on 1st July 2018)
· Maximum: 31 years
|4.||Age Relaxations||· OBCs: 3 years
· SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
· PWD category: 10 years
· Ex-SM, Railway employees and Others: as per govt rules
|5.||Others||· Good physical and medical fitness w.r.t. posts|
Pre-requisites to Apply for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
To complete your registration in an easier manner, keep following things in handy before sitting infront of computer to apply for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018.
- Valid email id and active mobile number
- Scanned photograph & signature
- Necessary original certificates for reference purpose
Photograph: Most probably candidates will be asked to upload their recently taken passport size photograph as per specifications that are given below.
- Take colour passport size photo with white/ light colour background
- Don’t wear cap or any sun glasses
- Photo should be of size 35 mm X 45 mm with name and date printed on it
- File should be in JPG/ JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI
- File size can be 15 to 40 KB
SC/ ST certificate: SC/ ST candidates who are seeking for free travel pass have to upload their SC/ ST certificates in JPEG format (50 to 100 KB size) at the time of filling application for RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment for various posts.
How to Apply Online for Railway Group D Vacancy 2018?
Fees: To participate on RRB Group D Recruitment 2018, aspirants have to remit following fee through online payment gateway/ SBI challan/ Computerized Post Office based on their category.
- SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ Woman: Rs.250/-
- Economically Backward class/ Transgender/ Minorities: Rs.250/-
- Fee for all other categories: Rs.500/-
- Bank/ Transaction Charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode – Offline/ Online
If you are going to do online payment, keep your Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card with you before beginning to apply. Fee will be refunded for SC, ST, EXSM, PWD, Woman, EBC, Transgender and Minorities who are appearing in the CBT.
RRB Group D Posts 2018 Apply Online Instructions
Job application for RRB Group D Posts 2018 can be submitted without any mistakes, if aspirants follow these simple instructions.
- Visit Indian Railway website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click “Skip” tab and go to “Recruitment” section
- The official website links for 21 RRBs will display
- Choose and click the RRB which you wish to apply for Group D posts
- The RRB official website of concerned zone will open
- In the homepage of concerned RRB website you can find RRB Group D 2018 Notification PDF (CEN No. 02/ 2018)
- Read the official notice carefully and hit “Click here to Apply for CEN No. 02/ 2018” link
- Some general instructions will display. Read the instructions and tick the checkbox to confirm it
- Then proceed to do the “New Registration” through link “rrbonlinereg.in“
- Fill the registration form with your name, date of birth, SSLC roll number, Aadhar number, email id, etc
- On submission of those details, you will get registration number and password
- One Time Password (i.e. OTPs) will also be sent to your registered mobile number and email id along with registration details
- Retrieve the OTPs from email id and mobile number
- Login into RRB Group D application part by entering your registration id and password
- The Part-I Application page will open. Fill educational qualification, community, religion, gender, community, etc details in it.
- On filling all those details, candidates will be directed to the payment page
- Choose the payment mode and complete the payment process to fill Part-II RRB Group D Online Application Form
- Individuals doing online payment can immediately proceed to fill Part-II application. But candidates have to wait for 60 minutes incase of SBI challan payment and 24 to 48 hours incase of Post Office payment for confirmation of payment status to proceed to fill part-2 application.
- Detailed educational qualification, choice of exam language, photograph, etc should be uploaded in Part-II Railway Group D Application Form 2018
- If you filled all mandatory fields in application, check all the entered details once again and click declaration checkbox
- Finally hit “Submit” button and confirm the application
- Take printout copy of submitted application form for your future reference
|RRB Group D Apply Online here||Click here|
Modification of Application: In official website of particular RRBs, sometimes there will be a facility to modify details in submitted application. Such facility can be used by candidates who wish to change details in submitted RRB Group D Application Form 2018. Except mobile number & email id, aspirants can do any changes in submitted application.
- Click the “Modify Application” link available on apply online page of CEN 02/ 2018
- Login using Registration Number and Password
- Pay modification fee of 100/- through Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ computerized post office/ SBI challan (within due date)
- After making payment, login into the application part
- Do changes that you want to do and “Submit” it
- Printout the revised acknowledgement for records
- Only for two times aspirants can do this modification
RRB Group D Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates whose applications are incomplete or candidates whose photo is not clear in application will be rejected by authorities. Only aspirants whose Indian Railway Group D 2018 Application is found complete in all aspects shall get RRB Group D Hall Ticket 2018 to participate on first round of selection i.e. Computer Based Test. Usually RRBs will issue hall tickets for exam atleast 10 to 15 days before exam date.
Note: From the above section aspirants might have got enough details about how to submit RRB Group D Online Application 2018 without mistakes. Candidates who still have doubts refer the detailed Indian Railway Group D CEN 02/ 2018 Notification that will be released soon in concerned websites of RRBs. Aspirants can also use the FAQ/ helpdesk facility available in RRB websites, if necessary.