RRB ALP 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) of Indian Government has been released a centralized employment notice for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician posts. A common written examination is going to be conducted to occupy these places with suitable ITI/ Diploma holders. Citizens who are endeavouring hard to get Railway jobs don’t waste this opportunity and make an attempt. Because, approximately 27000 and more vacancies currently exists in various zones of RRB. To know about the details of exact RRB ALP Technician Vacancy 2018, let’s wait for the release of RRB Loco Pilot Notification PDF. But before that, if you want to know the basic eligibilities, salary scale and other general information about RRB ALP 2018, just go through the paragraphs that are given below.
|RRB ALP 2018 – Highlights|
|Authority||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Exam Name||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Exam 2018|
|Qualification||ITI/ Diploma/ Degree|
|Last Date||31-03-2018 (Extended from 05-03-2018)|
RRB ALP 2018
Male/ Female citizens who are ready to work in any shifts/ railway units allotted by Railway Administration can apply for this RRB Loco Pilot Exam 2018. For some of the category posts under this Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018, security deposit and bond will also be executed.
- Both male and female citizens can apply for this Assistant Loco Pilot 2018
- Final year students no need to apply for these RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2018
- Defence Personnel who will retire within one year of closing date can also apply
The function of exam conducting board is to recommend the names of suitable candidates for appointment as ALP/ Technician in railway administration, after successful implementation of RRB ALP 2018 Recruitment. Mostly appointments will be done based on preference mentioned by candidate in application. As per the employment news scattered out by Government of India, this year RRB ALP Technician Vacancy 2018 is,
|RRB ALP Technician Vacancy 2018|
|No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||17673||Rs.19900/-|
Zone Wise ALP Technician Vacancies
About 21 RRBs are participating in this examination. Details of the zones are given below. But to know about zone-wise vacancies, let’s wait for the release of RRB ALP Notification 2018.
|13.||Jammu & Srinagar||367|
RRB Loco Pilot Salary 2018
Training is the initial stage of ALP and Technician appointments. During training, stipends shall be given on monthly basis. On successful completion of training, Pay Band-1 salary and other admissible allowances will be provided to candidates hired for RRB ALP Technician Vacancy 2018.
- Training period – Stipend only
- After Training – Rs.5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay – Rs.1900/- + admissible allowances
RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment Eligibility 2018
(i) Loco Pilot Qualification: Apprenticeship or Industrial Training Institute certificate approved by NCVT/ SCVT on relevant trades should be possessed by appliers. Diploma or higher Engineering qualification is also found suitable for ALP and some of the Technician posts. The below indicated qualification will differ based on departments which he/ she is applying. So, refer RRB Loco Pilot 2018 Notification for more details.
|Assistant Loco Pilot||Technician|
|Matric and Apprenticeship/ ITI in any of the subjects
|Matric and Apprenticeship/ ITI in any of the subjects
(ii) Age Limits: There are minimum and maximum age limits to apply for RRB ALP 2018 Exam. The minimum age limit indicated below is common for all categories. But the ceiling age is applicable for General category only. Cut-off date for calculating age is 1st July 2018.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 28 years
(iii) Age Relaxations: Individuals coming under following classifications can appeal for relaxations in ceiling age, by producing proper document proofs. The concessions that will be given for reserved categories under this RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2018 are,
- For SC/ ST/ J&K Domiciles: 5 years
- For OBC persons: 3 years
- For Ex-servicemen: Service in Defence Force + 3 years
- For PWD category: 10 years
(iv) Physical & Medical Fitness: Apart from the eligibilities given above, aspirants applying for this RRB Recruitment 2018 must have good physical and medical fitness to carry out the duties of respective posts. So, refer RRB ALP Notification 2018 for more details.
RRB Loco Pilot Exam Pattern 2018 and Selection Process
RRB will conduct a Computer Based Test commonly for ALP and Technician posts. The Exam will be conducted in two stages CBT-I, CBT-II,
|Exam Stage||Questions/ Marks||Total Duration||Pass Marks (Overall)|
|CBT Stage -I||75 Qs||60 Mins||35 %|
|CBT Stage -II||Part A||100 Qs||90 Mins||2.30 Hrs|
|Part B||75 Qs||60 Mins|
The topics from which questions shall be drafted for RRB Loco Pilot Exam 2018 are,
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Science
- Technical Ability
- Relevant Subjects
Based on written exam performance contestants will be shortlisted to a reasonable limit and appliers of ALP posts shall be called for Aptitude Test followed by original certificate verification and appliers of Technician posts shall be called for certificate verification only.
Final merit list will be prepared by the board and candidates whose names are in the list will be invited for medical fitness checkup by Railway Administration. In the order of merit and preference mentioned by participants in application, selection will be done.
- ALP designation: Written Exam, Aptitude Test, Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test
- Technician posts: Written Exam, Document Verification and Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for RRB ALP 2018 Recruitment?
Examination Fee: To participate on RRB Assistant Loco Pilot 2018 Examination, aspirants have to remit examination fee at the time of application submission. Fee can be paid through online payment gateway (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Cards) or by downloading SBI Challan from official website of concerned RRB zone. Another way to remit fee is doing electronic payment at any of the Computerized Post Offices across India.
- For SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ Woman/ Economically Backward class/ Transgender/ Minorities: Rs.250/-
- Fee for all other categories: Rs.500/-
- Bank/ Transaction Charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode – Offline/ Online
Fee will be refunded for SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ Woman/ Economically Backward class/ Transgender/ Minorities who are appearing in the first stage CBT.
RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
This year most probably, online applications will be asked to be submitted by candidates who satisfy RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment Eligibility. For your convenience, we have generally given the RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018 Apply Online instructions below.
- Visit “www.indianrailways.gov.in” website
- Give “Skip” and go to “Recruitment” section
- You can see the links for 21 RRBs
- Choose the RRB which you wish to apply and click on it
- The RRB Official website of concerned zone will open
- In the homepage/ Notices section of concerned RRB website you can find RRB Loco Pilot Notification PDF
- Read the official notice and hit the “Click here for Online Application” link or “www.rly-rect-appn.in/alptech2017“
- Then hit the “New Registration” link
- First candidates have to do the preliminary RRB registration by filling requisite information in the form
- On submission of those details, an activation link will be sent to your email id
- Click on that activation link. Your Registration Number will be generated and confirmation page will display
- Login into the application part by entering your registration number and password/ date or birth
- Then fill the mandatory fields in application
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature as per specifications
- Preview the details and do changes, if required
- Finally hit “Submit” button
- Then download the submitted application form for your future reference
- Also, remit the examination fee
|RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018 – Reference Links|
|Corrigendum – Date Extension||Click here|
RRB ALP Technician Exam Date 2018 and Others
|RRB Loco Pilot Notification PDF will be released on||03rd February 2018|
|Online registration will start on||03rd February 2018|
|Last date for submission of ALP application form (extended)||31st March 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||30th March 2018|
|Last date for SBI challan payment||28th March 2018|
|Last date for post office payment||27th March 2018|
|RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 will be released on||Updated Soon….|
|RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician 2018 Exam Date||May 2018|
|RRB ALP Technician Result 2018 will be declared on||Updated Soon….|
Note: Regarding upcoming RRB ALP Technician Exam 2018 we have provided lot of general information on above paragraphs. To know more details about this Loco Pilot 2018 recruitment and RRB ALP 2018 Exam, let’s wait for the release of RRB ALP Notification 2018.