RAS Admit Card 2017: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) frequently conducts recruitment based exams for appointing most suitable aspirants in various departments/ ministries functioning beneath state government. Very soon RPSC is going to conduct the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) exam. The exam is of two phases i.e. prelims and mains. To participate in this exam, aspirants must possess valid RAS Pre Admit Card 2017 and RAS Mains Admit Card 2017. Admit Card for RAS exam 2017 will be issued only by RPSC through its official website. Do you guys want to know about the detailed procedure for RAS Admit Card Download? Then go through the following information. You will not only get the RAS Admit Card 2017 details, but also the exam centres.
|RPSC RAS Admit Card 2017|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) Exam 2017|
|Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Material||RPSC RAS Admit Card 2017 Download|
|Exam Date||Prelims: November 2017
Mains: December 2017/ January 2018
|Exam Type||Prelims: Objective type
Mains: Descriptive type
|Status||Will be Uploaded soon…|
|Official Website||https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in (or) https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/applyonline/|
RAS Admit Card 2017
Inorder to hire suitable aspirants for various Officer level posts in Rural Development Service, State Insurance Service, Tourism Service, Lekha Seva, etc. of Rajasthan Government, RPSC conducts this Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam.
Admit Card is a valid document proof that shows he/ she is eligible to write particular competitive exam. Usually, admit cards will be issued by the exam conducting authority to eligible candidates who are submitting their applications correctly on time. RPSC is the exam conducting authority for RAS. So admit cards for RAS exam would be issued by RPSC only.
Atleast before 2 weeks of conduct of exam, RPSC will start issuing RAS 2017 Admit Card to applied ones. The RAS Admit Card 2017 thus issued by Commission will comprise of necessary information like,
- Roll Number of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre
- Exam Date and Time
- Some General Instructions, etc.
Things to Remember: Apart from carrying RPSC RAS Admit Card 2017 to the exam hall, contestants must also have to remember the following things.
- Reach the exam venue atleast half an hour before exam.
- Along with RAS Admit Card 2017, carry any one original photo ID proof like Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, etc inside exam hall.
- Aspirants must fetch their own writing materials like blue/ black ball point pen.
- Don’t take any books/ mobile phones/ calculators, etc. inside exam hall.
- Don’t try to write any hints in RAS Exam Admit Card 2017.
RPSC RAS 2017
RAS Eligibility Criteria: Rajasthan graduates who are between 21 to 35 years age limit are asked to submit their job applications for RAS exam. SC/ ST/ OBCs/ Widows/ PWDs shall be given with relaxations in age limit. Based on the information stated in application, individuals who are meeting all these requisite standards shall only be given with RPSC RAS 2017 Admit Card for upcoming exam.
- Qualification: Degree
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
- Others: Rajasthan domicile
RPSC RAS Selection Process: First selection round is the Preliminary examination. So, RPSC will issue RAS Admit Card 2017 Pre to all candidates who had submitted their applications for various RAS Officer posts. Based on prelims exam marks, aspirants will be shortlisted for the second round of selection i.e. main examination.
Individuals shortlisted for main examination have to download RPSC RAS Main Exam Admit Card 2017 and participate in the exam. The final round of selection is personality test/ interview/ viva-voce. By considering the main exam marks, limited number of candidates will be invited for interview/ personality test, by issuing RPSC RAS Interview Call Letters 2017.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personality Test/ Interview/ Viva-voce
The main exam and interview marks will be counted together for preparation of final select list, by RPSC.
RAS Exam Pattern
For RAS preliminary exam, questions shall be drafted from General Knowledge & General Science subjects and for RAS main examination, questions shall be asked from General Studies and General Hindi & General English topics.
- Prelims and main exam will be conducted in OMR answer sheets.
- Prelims exam will be of objective type and main exam will be of descriptive type.
- Prelims exam will be conducted for 200 marks and main exam for 800 marks.
How to Download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2017?
Atleast 15 days before exam date, RAS Admit Card 2017 will be published in authorized website of RPSC. Aspirants have to keep the Application ID that is generated at the time of online submission of application and their Date of Birth (as entered in application) with them, before sitting to download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2017. The RAS Admit Card Download procedure for Prelims and Mains exam is given below.
- Open the official website of RPSC https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Under “News and Events” section search for the “Admit Card for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination, 2017” link. Or, search for Admit Card for RAS/ RTS Exam 2017
- By clicking on the relevant admit card link, RAS Admit Card Download page will open.
- In appropriate boxes, enter your Application ID, Date of Birth and Captcha code.
- If the captcha code is not clearly visible, you can “Reset” it.
- Anyhow, fill the requisite boxes and press “Submit” button.
- Your RPSC RAS Admit Card 2017 will open.
- Save and download
Contestants can also print their admission card from https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/applyonline/ website of RPSC. After main examination, there will be interview/ personality test for shortlisted candidates. For downloading RAS Interview letter 2017, aspirants may be asked to enter their Roll Number instead of Application ID. All other procedure is same.
RAS Exam Centres: RPSC will fix exam centres for applicants in various districts of Rajasthan, depending upon their convenience. Aspirants have to reach the exam centre that is fixed by RPSC, on correct exam date. They have no rights to go and attend the exam on another RAS exam centre.
Aspirants can also trace the exam centres for prelims and mains exam using RPSC official website. The steps are,
- Visit https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in website.
- Click the “Exam Centre Trace” link under Important Links Or, go to RPSC Online -> Centre Trace.
- Enter candidate login details like application id, date of birth and captcha code.
- Tick the disclaimer checkbox and press “Submit” button.
- Details about your exam centre location will be visible.
Dates to Remember:
|Notification Released on||September 2017|
|Notification Closed on||October 2017|
|Admit Card for prelims exam will be issued||Atleast 2 weeks before exam|
|Date of RAS Prelims exam 2017||November 2017|
|Admit Card for main exam will be issued||Atleast 15 days before exam|
|Date of RAS Main exam 2017||December 2017/ January 2018|
|Interview letter for RAS recruitment will be issued||One or two weeks before interview|
|Date of Personality test/ interview/ viva-voce||February/ March 2018|
|Official website||Click Here|
Note: Details about RPSC RAS Admit Card 2017 for Prelims, Main exam and RPSC RAS Interview Call Letter 2017 are stated here on above section. To know more about this upcoming exam, refer the official notification.