RBI Office Attendant 2017: Getting employment in Reserve Bank is a dream to most of the youngsters nowadays. To make their dreams real, now we came here with a good news. Yes, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is now having 526 vacancies for Office Attendant posts. Apart from open market Indian citizens, candidates working as full time employees in RBI can also utilize this job opportunity. Initial postings will be on RBI offices located at Ahmedabad, Trivandrum, New Delhi, Chennai, Bhopal, etc. To know about location-wise RBI Office Attendant Vacancy and the minimum eligibilities required to apply for these latest job openings, read below paragraphs. Deadline for submitting application for RBI Office Attendant 2017 Recruitment is 7th December 2017.
|RBI Office Attendant 2017 – Highlights|
|Qualification||SSLC, Undergraduate||Application Mode||Online mode|
|Selection||Online Test, LPT||Job Nature||Permanent|
|Last Date||07-12-2017||Job Location||India|
RBI Office Attendant 2017
Reserve Bank of India was established in the year 1st April 1935. It is India’s central banking institution that controls monetary policy of Indian rupee. This reputed organization now requires 526 staffs for Office Attendant works. Regarding this requirement, bank has published RBI Office Attendant Notification 2017 in its official website and Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. Candidates submitting applications on response of this notice shall be selected by conducting a country-wide competitive exam and regional language proficiency test. On selection, aspirants will get hand-full salary, Pension benefits, gratuity and other allowances as per RBI Office Attendant 2017 Recruitment norms. Further details are given below.
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2017 Details
|No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Office Attendant||526||25 years||Rs.23700/-|
Location-wise RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2017:
|No.||RBI Office||No. of Vacancies|
|4.||Chandigarh & Shimla||47|
|11.||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji||165|
Salary Scale of RBI Office Attendant Posts: Individuals those who are going to be selected for RBI Office Attendant Jobs shall get salary and other allowances as follows.
- RBI Office Attendant Salary: Rs.10940 to 23700/-
- Others: HRA, DA, CCA, Car insurance, Leave fare concession, Medical reimbursement, Accommodation facility, etc.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
Qualification: As per RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Notification 2017, the minimum qualification required to apply for these latest job openings is given below.
- Passed SSLC and should be a Undergraduate as on 1st November 2017
Age Limits: Candidates intending to apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 for 526 Office Attendant Posts must have age as follows. These age limits will be computed as 1st November 2017 by authorities.
- Between 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxations: Upper age is relaxable incase of following categories, as per government order. So, candidates who are above 25 years can also apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 if found eligible.
- OBCs: 3 years
- SC/ ST/ J&K Domicile: 5 years
- PWDs: 10 years
- Ex-SM: service period + 3 years
- RBI employees: as per rules
Others: Some of the other qualities that are required to apply for RBI Office Attendant Jobs are given below.
- Know to read, write, speak and understand the language of state/ UT under recruitment office.
- Appliers should be a domicile of the state/ UT coming under regional jurisdiction of recruitment office.
- Ex-SM must have rendered 15 years of defence service. Also they must have been released/ retired from armed forces. Candidates, whose SPE will complete on or before 30th November 2018 are also eligible.
Selection Criteria for 526 RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2017
Applying individuals shall be invited first for an online test. Roll number of candidates who are qualifying in online exam will be published in the official website of RBI. Final selection will be done on the basis of marks secured by aspirants on online exam subject to qualifying LPT exam, medical fitness, document verification, etc.
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Medical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant 2017 Exam?
Application Fee: Using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, application fee should be remitted for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017. Fee once paid is non-refundable and it differs based on category.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM: Rs.50/- (Intimation charges only)
- OBC/ General category: Rs.450/- (Test fee + Intimation charges)
- Staff candidates: No fee
- Payment Mode: Online
RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017: RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017 should be submitted only through online mode, for the vacancy in any one office. Detailed RBI Office Attendant Apply Online steps are given below.
- Open the website rbi.org.in.
- Click “Opportunities@RBI” link available on bottom of homepage.
- Click “Current Vacancies -> Vacancies”.
- Hit “Recruitment for the Post of Office Attendant”.
- Detailed information about the recruitment will display.
- Read the details and hit “Recruitment for the Post of Office Attendant” link.
- Hit “Click here for New Registration” tab.
- Important points to be noted will appear.
- Read the points and press “Continue” button.
- Fill the Basic Information as asked in application and press “Save & Next” button.
- You will get Registration Number and Password.
- Upload your photograph & signature on next stage.
- After filling all the mandatory fields in RBI Office Attendant Application 2017, “Preview” the details.
- Then press “Save” button and “Submit” it.
- Next step is making payment. Click the “Payment” tab and proceed to remit fee.
- Successful transaction is indicated by e-Receipt generation.
- Printout copy of submitted application and e-Receipt can be taken for future reference.
RBI Office Attendant Apply Online Dates
|Online applications can be submitted from||17th November 2017|
|RBI Office Attendant Apply Online last date||7th December 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||7th December 2017|
|RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017 Date||December 2017/ January 2018|
|Admit Cards will be issued||10 to 15 days before commencement of exam|
|RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017 Result will be announced on||January/ February 2018|
Note: Candidates who are on search of Office Attendant jobs in RBI might have got enough details from above section. Those who need detailed information about the online exam, reservation criteria, etc. of RBI Office Attendant 2017 Recruitment, refer the official notification.