RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to conduct a direct recruitment to fill 526 Office Attendant posts in various offices of bank. Online Test, Language proficiency Test, Medical Examination, etc. are the selection methods of this post. 7th December 2017 is the last date of application submission. After that, bank will conduct a pre-test training for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates. Next to pre-test training, bank will immediately announce the online exam date. Most probably the RBI Office Attendant Online Exam will be conducted on December 2017/ January 2018. To participate in this exam, every applicant must possess valid RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017. By reading remaining paragraphs in this article, aspirants will get detailed information about RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2017. Just go through it.
|RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Material||RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 Download||Exam Type||Objective type|
|Exam Date||Online Test: December 2017/ January 2018||Status||Available Soon…|
|Authority||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)||Official website||www.rbi.org.in|
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017
Reserve Bank of India released the notification for Office Attendant recruitment on 17th November 2017. For filling vacancies that exist in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kolkata, Jammu, Nagpur, etc. offices, RBI has divulged this notice now. As soon as the application submission process completes, bank will immediately take steps to issue call letters for Office Attendant Online Exam.
- Intimation for RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 download will be sent earlier via email/ SMS to applied candidates.
- Such candidates visit RBI website for downloading RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2017.
- In RBI Office Attendant Exam Call Letter 2017, there will be certain information like candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, exam date, exam session, etc.
- Only for particular time period the RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2017 will be available on website. So before closure date of RBI Admit Card Download 2017, take printout copy of it from website.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants who are undergraduates and didn’t cross 25 years of age (except relaxable categories) will only get RBI Call Letter 2017 for Office Attendant Exam.
- Education: SSLC & Undergraduate
- Age: 18 to 25 years
Selection Criteria: Online exam for RBI Office Attendant recruitment will be conducted on December 2017/ January 2018 and the roll number of candidates who are qualified for Language proficiency test will be published on RBI website on January/ February 2018. Date of LPT exam will also be displayed on RBI website on a brief notice. Next to that, individuals qualifying in LPT will be invited for medical examination, certificate verification, etc. For all these selection rounds, bank will issue separate RBI Call Letter 2017 for 526 Office Attendant posts.
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Medical Examination
- Document verification
RBI Office Attendant Online Exam Pattern 2017: RBI Office Attendant Online exam will be conducted with questions drafted from Reasoning, General English, General Awareness and Numerical Ability topics.
- Objective type questions will be asked.
- Marks for which exam will be conducted is 120.
- Exam duration is 90 minutes.
How to Download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017?
Candidates who have applied for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 for 526 vacancies can download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 through authorized website of bank, using their registration number and password/ date of birth. Detailed guidelines for RBI Admit Card 2017 download are given below. Just follow it for successful RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 download.
- Open RBI website www.rbi.org.in.
- Click “Opportunities@RBI” link available on bottom of homepage.
- Under “Current Vacancies”, click “Call Letters” link.
- Search and click RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2017 link in the newly opening page.
- Again click “Call Letter” link that appears.
- The dates for commencement and closure of RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2017 Download will appear.
- On the right side, you can find the login credential.
- Choose the language (Hindi/ English).
- Enter Registration/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth in appropriate boxes.
- Enter the image/ code that display.
- Then press “Login” button.
- Your RBI Office Attendant 2017 Admit Card will open.
- First save and then download RBI Office Attendant 2017 Hall Ticket.
- Take the hardcopy of RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2017 with you on exam date.
Along with Call Letter for RBI Office Attendant Online Exam 2017, an Information handout will also be available on RBI official website. On that information handout, the instructions to be followed before and after exam will be clearly indicated by bank. So, download that too.
|Download Admit Card Here||Click here|
RBI Office Attendant 2017 Exam Centres
In various centres within 29 states/ union territories/ non-coastal regions of the country, this exam will be conducted. To know about exact exam centre and address, look into the RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2017.
|No.||RBI Office Attendant Exam Centres|
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar|
|17.||Gujarat/ Diu Daman|
|20.||Jammu & Kashmir|
Biometric Verification: Before exam, there will be biometric data capturing and verification. So reach the exam venue atleast half an hour before exam.
- Capturing thumb impression
- Verifying photograph/ Signature, etc.
Things to be Remembered: Candidates who are going to participate in RBI Office Attendant Exam 2017, keep the following things in your mind.
- Affix a passport size photograph on RBI Office Attendant Call Letter 2017 (preferably the same as uploaded at the time of application submission).
- Keep one original and photocopy of photo id proof like Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence/ passport, etc. with you.
- Aspirants reporting late after the time specified on RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 will not be permitted to take the test.
- Keep necessary writing materials with you.
- Leave your mobile phones and books outside exam hall.
- Don’t write and go any hints in RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2017.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 Download Date
|RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 – Dates|
|RBI Office Attendant Notification released on||17th November 2017|
|RBI Office Attendant Apply Online last date||7th December 2017|
|RBI Admit Card 2017 for Online Exam will be issued on||December 2017/ January 2018|
|RBI Office Attendant Online Exam Date||December 2017/ January 2018|
|RBI Call Letter 2017 for Language Proficiency Test will be issued on||January/ February 2018|
|RBI Office Attendant LPT Exam Date||February 2018|
|Call letter for Medical Examination and Document Verification will be issued on||Updated Soon…|
|Document Verification, Medical Examination date||Updated Soon…|
Note: Candidates who searched for RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017 Download details for 526 vacancies might have got it from above section. To know about RBI Office Attendant Exam Result 2017 and other related information, keep in touch with our website.