RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) made a job proposal through their recruitment site last months with an aim of engaging young graduates below RBI Grade B Officer. Many enthusiasts, who are passionate about banking profession applied in response to this notification. As scheduled earlier, the online screening test is going to be held on first week of September 2017. So, the Reserve bank issued the RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017 over its official website today. Many candidates who are new to banking exams won’t know the procedures for grabbing the Admit card via online. In order to help those people, we have provided the steps for downloading the admit card and other details in the below section.
|RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2017||Exam Type||Online|
|Material||Download RBI Grade B Admit Card||Status||Available|
|Exam Date||07th Jul 2017||Exam Phase||Phase 2|
|Authority||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)||Official Site||www.rbi.org.in|
RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017
RBI is a financial sector which controls the monetary policy of Indian Rupee. The role of this bank is to issue currency to scheduled commercial banks, managing foreign Exchange, etc. Its branches have been distributed all over the India. Last months, RBI dispersed a recruitment notice over its official site for Grade B Officer Posts. Now they have released the link for downloading the RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017 to appear for the upcoming exam.
We all know that, Admit card act as an entry card to appear for any kind of examination. Likewise, to participate in RBI Grade B Officer Exam you will need online generated RBI Call Letter. You have to carry it along with the original and photocopy of photo ID proof. These documents will be verified by the invigilator at the time of examination.
Candidates who are clearing this exam can only appear for the further selection rounds. You can prepare yourself for this exam by checking the RBI Grade Officer Syllabus and Model Question paper given in our website. The contents which can be found on the system generated RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card are listed out in the below section.
- Candidate’s Photo
- General Instruction for Candidates
- Exam Centre
- Timing and Date
- Columns for sign and thumb impression
- Column for pasting photo
- Roll number
- Register Number, etc
Things you should know before appearing for the RBI Exam:
Candidates who are taking part in RBI Grade B Officer Exam should hold the Admit card along with the original and Xerox copy of valid photo ID proof (PAN, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, etc). The name in the ID proof should appear same in the RBI Admit Card also. Other things which you should follow during the exams have been listed in the below section.
- You have to paste a Passport size photo on the Admit card.
- Write your Roll No, Register No and signature on the Xerox copy of photo ID proof.
- Bring a Blue or black ball point pen for signing and working out the answers.
- Submit the photocopy of ID proof along with Admit card at the time exam.
- Avoid communication devices inside the exam hall.
- Remain silent inside the exam hall.
RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2017
The RBI Grade B Officer Exam is conducted every year for engaging suitable graduates below various branches of RBI. The duty of this officer is to circulate the coins and currency to different national banks in India. To serve as Grade B Officer, you should qualify in the selection processes conducted by RBI.
Some of the important details regarding RBI Grade B Officer Exam are discussed elaborately in the below section.
Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants who have completed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate are desirable for RBI Grade Officer Posts.
Appliers who are aging between 21 and 30 years are only eligible for this job. Candidates who are holding experience form any financial or banking institution shall be given more preference.
- Age Limit – 21 to 30 years
- Education – Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Service Experience – Required
Recruitment Process: On verifying the online application form, appliers who seemed to be satisfying would be invited for online examination. This examination will be conducted in two phases.
People who qualify both the rounds will be allowed to take part in the personal interview. You should produce the original documentary proofs at the time of interview. Based on overall performance, the decision for selection will be done.
- Online Examination (Phase-I & II)
- Personal Interview
Question Paper Pattern and Phases:
There are totally two phases in online examination i.e. Phase-I and Phase-II. The Phase-I comprises of objective type questions which will be held on a single day. Phase-II exam consists of three papers and shall be conducted on different shifts. The RBI B Grade Officer Exam Pattern has been listed out in the below section.
- It contains objective type questions from English, Reasoning, Aptitude and General Awareness.
- This exam will be conducted for two hours
- There shall be a total of 200 questions and each question carries one mark.
- 25 marks will be detected for every wrong answer.
- There are totally three papers (Paper-I, II & III).
- It will comprise of objective as well as essay type questions.
- 90 minutes time shall be provided for completing the exam.
- Each paper is set for 100 marks.
- The questions will be from English, Economic Issues & Finance & Management.
How to Get RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017
Readers who applied for Grade B Officer Exam in the month of July/ August 2017 are requested to download their Admit Cards for the nearing examination. Usually, RBI will be release the RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017 two weeks before the examination. You can use your Registration Number, Roll Number, Password or Date of Birth as login credentials for downloading the admit card.
Even if you forget your register or roll number, you can easily grab it by checking the email which you received during the online registration. The complete step for downloading your RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card has been below given in the below list.
- At first, visit the official site of RBI i.e. “www.rbi.org.in”.
- Click on the “Recruitment related Announcements” link on the home page.
- On the next page, hit on the “Recruitment for Officer in Grade B-Call letter for Online Exam”
- A login window will appear.
- Type your Register/ Roll number and Password or date of birth.
- You admit card will be displayed on the next page.
- Click on the print icon for saving your admit card.
|Download RBI Grade B Exam Phasee II Call letter||Click here|
The RBI Grade B Officer Exam will be held at various districts in India. However, the exact exam centre can be known only after receiving your RBI Call Letter 2017. These exams shall take place at the colleges which are located in the concerned districts.
|State/ Union Territory||Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|AP & Telangana||Guntur
Dates to Remember
|RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017 – Important Dates|
|Date of Notification||03rd May 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||23rd May 2017|
|Release of Admit card||23rd Jul 2017|
|Date of Exam||07th Jul 2017 (Phase II)|
Note: For the reference of Candidates, we have discussed about the release of RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card 2017 and the steps involved in downloading it in the above section.