RBI Grade B 2017 Apply Online: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is now having more than hundred vacancies for the posts of Grade B Officers in its Department of Economics & Policy Research, Department of Statistics & Information Management and General stream. Detailed recruitment notice regarding these requirements has been divulged by RBI few days ago. Interested open market as well as internal staffs of RBI can submit applications to participate in this recruitment, through online. Only there is 20 days time left (approximately). After that, applications will not be accepted. Don’t wait for the last date to apply and miss this wonderful employment opportunity. Because trying to apply on last date may cause some network traffic. For helping candidates who are willing to submit RBI Grade B Online Application 2017 we have provided the detailed RBI Grade B 2017 Apply Online guidelines in below section. Just go through it.
RBI Grade B 2017 Apply Online Important Dates
|Online registration for Grade B posts starts on||3rd May 2017||5th May 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||23rd May 2017||23rd May 2017|
|Starting date for fee payment||3rd May 2017||5th May 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||23rd May 2017||23rd May 2017|
|Printout copy of application form can be taken upto||26th May 2017||26th May 2017|
|Last date for submitting application for pre-examination training||25th May 2017||Not applicable|
|Phase-I Online Exam date||17th June 2017||17th June 2017|
|Phase-II/ Paper-II & III Exam Date||7th July 2017||6th and/ or 7th July 2017|
|Admit cards will be issued||Atleast two weeks before each exam||Atleast two weeks before each exam|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2017
Following are the basic minimum eligibilities that should be possessed by candidates who are aspiring to join in RBI as a Grade B Officer under General/ DEPR/ DSIM cadres.
|2||Education||Officer Grade B (General):
Officer Grade B (DEPR):
Officer Grade B (DSIM):
|3||Percentage of Marks||Officer Grade B (General):
Officer Grade B (DEPR/ DSIM):
For SC/ ST/PWDs:
50% marks is enough (for all posts)
|7.||Number of Attempts||General Category:
SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWDs:
How to Submit RBI Grade B Online Application 2017?
- Things to be kept/ remembered before applying
It is better if you keep the following things and sit infront of Computer to apply for RBI Grade ‘B’ Officer recruitment 2017.
- Active Mobile Number and Email id.
- Necessary original documents for reference.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature of candidate.
- Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking for fee payment.
Photograph and Signature: While filling online application candidates have to upload their scanned copies of photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format. Details of size and dimensions are tabulated below.
Keep relevant copies of passport size photographs with you. RBI may ask it at any stage of selection.
For Government employees: Government employees who are applying for RBI Grade B Officer posts under General/ DEPR/ DSIM streams have to submit an undertaking in RBI Grade B Online Application 2017 that they have informed in writing to their head office or department about participating in this recruitment.
But remember, if any communication is received from your employers that his/ her permission is withholded then applications of such candidates will not be considered by RBI.
Scribe Usage in Exam: Blind candidates and individuals affected with Locomotor disability & Cerebral Palsy can use scribe at the time of recruitment based exam. But those details should be first itself indicated by candidates in the RBI Grade B Online Application 2017 (General/ DEPR/ DSIM). Otherwise permission will not be granted.
Exam Centres: RBI has decided to fix exam centres for Grade B General/ DEPR/ DSIM recruitment 2017 on first-apply-first-allot basis. Candidates have to choose any one centre for Phase-I examination and any one centre for Phase-II/ III examination. If the seats in particular centre are filled by first applied candidates, then others can select centres from the remaining ones.
- RBI Grade B 2017 Apply Online Procedure
Fee: Intimation charges and application fee should have to be paid by candidates, based on their category. Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking facilities, etc. can be used by aspirants for remitting this fee. But remember, fee once paid is non-refundable.
- SC/ ST/ PWDs: 100/- (Intimation charges only)
- General/ OBCs: 850/- (application fee + intimation charges)
- RBI Staffs: No fees
- Mode of payment: Online only
RBI Grade B 2017 Apply Online Steps
Application for Grade B Officer posts in RBI can be submitted by eligible and interested candidates before deadline. The RBI Grade B 2017 Apply Online steps are given below for convenience of appliers.
- Open the website rbi.org.in.
- Go to “Opportunities@RBI -> Current Vacancies -> Vacancies”.
- Click the concerned recruitment link and read the detailed notification.
- Then click on the hyperlink “Online Applications for Grade B (DR) General/ DEPR/ DSIM” given in advertisement.
- The online registration page will open.
- Read the “How to Apply” instructions by clicking on the relevant link.
- Then hit “Click here for New Registration” tab.
- Some of the important points to be noted will display. Read and press “Continue”.
- First Basic Information page will open. Fill it and give “Save and Next”.
- Then Photo & Signature uploading page will open.
- After uploading photograph and signature correctly, again give “Save and Next”.
- Next “Details” page will open. Fill the other requisite information in application form.
- After filling all * marked fields click on “Preview” tab.
- Verify all the entered information and do changes if required.
- Click the “Final Submit” button.
- Next for remitting fee, click the “Payment” tab.
- Choose the payment option to remit fee i.e. Debit/ Credit Card/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets/ Internet Banking, etc.
- Do the transaction successfully by pressing “Submit” button.
- Before getting intimation from server don’t press Back/ Refresh
- If your transaction is successful an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Now take printout copy of submitted online application and e-Receipt.
Login for Already Registered Candidates: In the online registration frontpage, this option will be available. Candidates can use this facility incase of following situations.
- Candidates who are not willing to fill the entire application in one go can save the data already entered. On saving the filled information a provisional Registration Number and Password will display in the screen. Using registration number and password, candidates can re-open and later fill the remaining fields in application before deadline.
- If online transaction is not completed successfully means register again and make the payment again.
- For taking printout copy of e-receipt/ application also candidates can use this option.
Pre-Examination Training: For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates who are aspiring to enter on Officer Grade B (General) posts RBI has decided to conduct pre-examination training in some of its offices. For that separate application is available in RBI website. The list of pre-exam training centres and its address for contact purpose is given in the notification.
Aspirants who are interested in this training can fill the relevant application and send it through Post/ Email address of concerned centre’s Regional Director/ General Manager, RBI. Applications submitted before scheduled date along with following photocopies of documents (attested) shall only be accepted.
- Caste/ PWD certificate
- Registered online application
- Copy of fee receipt
RBI E-Admit Card 2017
Individuals submitting completed applications on time by paying requisite amount of fee shall be issued with e-admit cards to participate in the Phase-I examination, initially. Those who are qualifying in Phase-I examination shall be again issued with admit cards for Phase-II and/ or Phase-III exams. Finally an interview would be conducted for aspirants who are performing well in all those exams.
Latest RBI Grade B Recruitment 2017 for Research Positions
RBI Grade B Research Positions:
RBI has released a recruitment notification for PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions. Now the application submission process is going on for this recruitment. Willing candidates can submit their job applications before deadline, if found eligible. Application for PhDs in Grade ‘B’ Research Positions should also be submitted through online mode only as per applying steps given above for General/ DSIM/ DPER Grade B recruitment. Selection will be done only through interview and there is no exam. The eligibility and application fee for PhDs Grade B Research Positions in RBI are given below.
Important Dates of RBI Grade B Recruitment 2017 for Research Positions
|Commencing date of online registration||24th July 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||11th August 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||11th August 2017|
|Date of Interview||Will be announced soon…|
Eligibilities to Apply for PhDs in Grade B Research Posts RBI Recruitment 2017
|1||Education||Ph.D in Economics/ Finance|
|2||Age Limit||Should be below 34 years|
|3||Age Relaxations||For SC, ST, OBC, PWDs, Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned Officers, J&K Domiciles|
|4||Nature of Appointment||Regular/ Contract|
Application Fee: The non-refundable fee applicable for candidates based on category is given below.
- SC/ ST/ PWDs: 100/- (Intimation charges only)
- General/ OBCs: 600/- (application fee + intimation charges)
- RBI Staffs: No fees
- Mode of payment: Online only
How Many Applications can be Submitted for RBI Recruitment 2017?
Only one application submitted by an individual will be accepted. If more number of applications is submitted by a candidate, the completed application with higher Registration ID shall only be taken into account by RBI.
|Official Site||Click here|
Candidates who are facing any problem at the time of filling application form and fee payment or downloading of admission letter can report it to RBI through link http://cgrs.ibps.in, by indicating the “Recruitment/ Post Applied for” details in subject of the email.
Note: Individuals who need more information regarding this latest recruitment can refer the official notifications that we have linked in this article.