RBI Assistant Online Application 2017: Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India’s central banking institution has recently announced job vacancies in its Regional Offices like Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kochi, etc., for Assistant posts. Internal staffs as well as open market candidates are invited to submit job applications for this position, if having interest. Vacancies are more than hundred in number, so among the applying persons most fitting aspirants will be selected after test and interview. Those who are ready to meet these challenges are advised to submit their application immediately. Because if you are waiting till the last date, sometimes you may be unable to register due to network traffic. This article will help aspirants to submit RBI Assistant Online Application 2017 without any mistakes. Only limited time period is there (approximately 20 days), so hurry up.
|RBI Assistant Online Application 2017 – Important Dates & Events|
|Link for applying online opens on||18th Oct 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||10th Nov 2017|
|Last date for online fee payment||10th Nov 2017|
|Preliminary Examination Date||27,28 Nov 2017|
|Date of Main Examination||20 Dec 2017|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for RBI Assistant 2017 Online Application
The basic requirements that should be satisfied by candidates who are having interest to indulge as an Assistant in RBI are tabulated below.
|2.||Qualification||Any Degree/ Matric pass/ Equivalent: Ex-SM
Any Degree: for others
|3.||Percentage of Marks||Pass marks: SC/ ST/ PWDs
|4.||Experience||15 years: Ex-SM only|
Local language proficiency of state which he/ she is applying
|6.||Age Limit||Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
|7.||Age Relaxations||SC/ ST/ PWDs/ OBCs/ Ex-SM
Widows/ Divorced Woman
Experienced staffs of RBI
Documents to Apply Online for RBI Assistant Exam 2017
Following are the important things that should be kept in hands of candidates who are sitting to apply for RBI Assistant posts.
- Email Id and Mobile Number.
- Scanned photograph & signature.
- Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. for making payments.
- Necessary original certificates for reference.
Email id and Mobile Number: Valid email id and mobile number have to be entered by candidates in application i.e. aspirants have to use the same email and mobile number till completion of recruitment process because sometimes RBI will send the call letter for recruitment based exams through email id.
Photo: A recently taken passport size photograph should be uploaded at the time of online registration for RBI Assistant jobs, as per following specifications.
- Take colour photo with white background.
- If you are wearing glass, your eyes should clearly see.
- Other than religious head wear, usage of caps/ dark glasses in photo is not acceptable.
- Dimension of photo can be 200 * 230 pixels.
- Size of file should be between 20 to 50 KB.
Signature: Upload candidate’s own signature at the time of submission of online application as per specifications given below.
- Sign on white paper with blank ink
- Dimension of sign can be 140 * 60 pixels.
- But file size should be between 10 to 20 KB.
Scanning Photo/ Signature: The procedure to scan photo/ sign in above stated size and dimension are given below.
- Set the scanner resolution to 200 dpi.
- Set colour to true colour.
- Set the file size as specified.
- Crop the image to final size using upload editor.
- Images can be in JPG/ JPEG
- Notable Things
Selection of Exam Centres: Available number of centres for RBI Assistant examination is more than 50 in number (tentative). But candidates have to choose the exam centre within state which he/ she is submitting application for Assistant posts i.e. if aspirants are applying for Asst. posts in Ahmedabad office, then opt for centres within Gujarat.
Sometimes, RBI will allot exam venue for candidates as per their wish or as opted by aspirants in application.
Usage of Scribe: Visually impaired candidates and aspirants whose writing speed is affected permanently are given permission to use scribe at the time of exam, of competitor’s own cost. But those who are desiring to use scribe have to indicate the details while filling online application.
- Procedure to Apply
Application/ Examination Fee:
OBC and General category candidates have to remit the exam fee & intimation charges to participate in this RBI Assistant recruitment 2017 and individuals belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM category have to remit only the intimation charges. Payment will be accepted only through online mode and fee once paid is non-refundable in any cases.
- OBC/ General category: Rs.450/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM: Rs.50/-
- Internal candidates: No Fees
- Mode of Payment: Online
RBI Assistant 2017 Apply Online
A candidate can submit application for Assistant posts in only one Regional Office of RBI. The step-by-step guidelines for submitting application are,
- Open bank’s official website rbi.org.in.
- Under What’s New section, hit the “Recruitment related announcements/ Recruitment for the Post of Assistant” link.
- By clicking the relevant recruitment link a new page will open.
- Hit the “Click here for New Registration” tab.
- The page will ask to enter your basic details like name, contact details and email id.
- On submitting it, you will get a provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Login using these credentials to edit the application for Assistant posts.
- Fill the requisite information and start uploading the scanned copies of photo, sign.
- Browse and select the location where images have been saved.
- Select the file and click “Upload” button.
- After completing all sections, click “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Verify the entered details one-by-one by pressing “Preview” option.
- Give “Final Submit” after prior checking. Because no changes will be made to done after final submission of application.
- A payment gateway will be integrated, on next stage.
- Click the “Payment” tab and proceed for making payment.
- Submit your payment information and wait for intimation from server.
- Don’t press Back/ Refresh
- If your payment is successful, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Now take printout copy of submitted application form & e-receipt and keep it for reference.
Before exam, RBI is ready to conduct pre-exam training for following categories. The lodging, boarding, etc. fees should have to be paid by aspirants who are going to undergo this training.
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Other Backward Class (OBC)
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
Application form for pre-exam training is given in the official website of RBI separately. Those who are willing to undergo this training have to write it to the concerned Regional Office of RBI which candidates are desiring to enter/ engage. Address for submitting pre-exam training proposals are given in official notification.
Which Applications will be Rejected?
There are certain reasons for rejection of online applications that are submitted by aspirants. Most notable points are,
- Application submitted through postal mode.
- Application submitted for more than one RBI Office.
- Application Incomplete.
- Application without photo and signature.
- Photo/ Signature is not clear.
- Serving candidates whose permission is withholded by their employer.
- In-eligible person based on qualification/ age, etc.
Call Letter for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
Only individuals who are found eligible interms of education, age and aspirants whose applications are found correct shall be issued with admit cards to participate in the first stage of selection, which is preliminary examination. Next to prelims exam, there are two more selection rounds which are main exam and personal interview.
Bank has said to report on candidate’s grievance Redressal cell of RBI, incase technical queries related to any of the following.
- Problem in filling of application form.
- Problem in payment of fee.
- Non-receipt of call letter.
|Helpline||Subject of email should be mentioned as|
|cgrs.ibps.in||RBI Assistant Examination|
Note: The step-by-step procedure to submit online application for Assistant posts in RBI and fields that should be filled mandatorily in application,
etc. details are stated here on above section. Those who want to know more about this recruitment, refer the official notification.