OPSC OAS Online Application 2017: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is going to conduct state level Civil Service Exam very soon for Odisha Administrative Service (OAS), Finance Service, etc. Candidates who desire to write this exam have to say their interest by submitting OAS Online Application 2017 first, through OPSC website. The link for OAS application submission will be active only for 30 days (approximately). So before that, willing aspirants have to submit their interest of proposal. Commission will consider the applications of candidates only if they submit it without any mistakes and paid requisite amount of fee before last date. To give proper guidance to aspirants about how to submit OPSC OAS Online Application 2017 without any mistakes we are presenting this article now. Also, don’t wait for the last date to submit this OPSC Online Application form. Sometimes due to network traffic you may miss the opportunity. To know in detail about OCS Online Application 2017, go through the below paragraphs.
OPSC OAS Apply Online Dates 2017:
|OAS Notification released date||27-11-2017|
|OPSC OAS Online Registration starts on||30-11-2017|
|Last date for submission of OAS online application||30-12-2017 (Date Extended)|
|Last date for fee payment||31-12-2017|
|OAS Exam 2017 Date of Prelims||Updated soon|
|Prelims result will be announced on||Updated soon|
|Hard copy of application should be submitted on||Updated soon|
|OAS Exam Date for Mains||Updated soon|
|Mains result will be declared on||Updated soon|
|Date of Personality test||Updated soon|
|OAS admit cards will be issued||Atleast 15 days before prelims/ mains exam|
OPSC OAS 2017
This year the Odisha Civil Service Examination is being conducted to hire suitable aspirants for the following services/ departments in the state.
|Category||Name of the Posts/ Services|
|Group A||Odisha Administrative Service (OAS)|
|Odisha Police Service (OPS)|
|Odisha Finance Service (OFS)|
|Group B||Odisha Co-operative Service (OCS)|
|Odisha Revenue Service (ORS)|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service (OT & AS)|
Eligibilities to Apply Online for OPSC OAS Exam 2017
Individuals possessing the following eligibilities can apply online for OPSC OAS Exam 2017. Others no need to submit OPSC Online application for Civil Service Exam.
|1.||Nationality||· Indian citizen|
|2.||Qualification||· any Bachelor Degree|
|3.||Age Limit||· Minimum: over 21 years
· Maximum: under 32 years
|4.||Age Relaxation||· SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Woman/ Ex-SM: 5 years
· Disabled Persons: 10 years
|5.||Number of Attempts||· SC/ ST: No limit
· SEBC: 7 times
· Others: 4 times
|6.||Physical Fitness||· Sit, bend, see, read & write
|7.||Others||· Able to read, write and speak in Odia language
· Free from mental and physical defects to carryout the works of particular service/ post.
How to Apply Online for OPSC OAS Exam 2017
- Pre-requisites to Apply Online for OPSC Civil Service Exam 2017
Aspirants must keep the following things in their hand, before sitting to apply online for OPSC Civil Service Exam 2017. Only then applying process will become easier for candidates.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Scanned copies of photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
- Necessary original certificates for reference.
Photo, Signature & Left thumb impression: Images of candidate’s photograph, signature and left thumb impression should be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format, while filling OPSC OAS Application Form 2017.
|Scanned Photograph||Scanned Signature||Left Thumb Impression Image|
|· Take one colour passport size photograph preferably with white background.
· Except religious headwear, don’t wear any caps/ dark glasses while taking photo.
· Image should be in 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
· File size should be between 25 to 100 kb.
|· Put your signature in white paper with blank ink pen.
· Dimension can be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
· File size should be between 10 to 50 kb.
|· With blue/ black stamp pad candidates should put left thumb impression on white paper.
· Dimension of image should be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (preferred).
· Minimum file size is 10 kb and maximum file size is 50 kb.
- Procedure to Submit OPSC Online Application for Civil Service Exam 2017
OPSC OAS Online Application Fee: By downloading the e-challan form available in OPSC website, pay the application fee for Civil Services Exam 2017. Bank will return Candidate’s copy and OPSC copy of challan form to candidates, once payment is made successful.
- Non-refundable Fee: Rs.300/-
- Exemption: SC/ STs of Odisha and PWDs
- Payment Mode: Offline only
OPSC OAS Apply Online Steps
Interested aspirants can submit any one online application for OPSC OAS Exam 2017, by following the instructions that we have given below.
- Visit OPSC website http://opsconline.gov.in.
- Click the “Apply Online” link that is available in homepage of OPSC.
- Current active recruitment/ examination links will appear.
- Read the official notification of OPSC Civil Service Exam 2017 by clicking on the advertisement number.
- Click the “Apply Online” link given against particular examination/ advertisement number.
- A declaration page will open.
- Read the declaration carefully, enter the security code that displays and click “I Agree” tab.
- The OPSC Civil Service Exam 2017 Online Application will open.
- Choose the designation/ service which you wish to apply and start filling the basic details, contact details, qualification details, previous experience (if any), etc.
- Next step is uploading of passport size photograph.
- Click on “Choose file” button and select the photograph that is scanned as per specifications.
- Then click the “Upload” button.
- In a similar way, upload scanned copies of your signature and left thumb impression.
- After uploading all the scanned images, check whether it is clearly visible. If the images are not clear, re-upload it.
- Then click the “Recheck” button and preview the entered information.
- Edit, if any changes required.
- Then press “Submit” button.
- A dialogue box with warning message will appear by asking you to confirm the entered data.
- If you wish to do any changes further in application, click the “Cancel” button to go back for doing modification.
- Otherwise click the Ok tab in it.
- On clicking okay button, again a dialogue box will open by asking whether all information is definitely correct.
- Click “Ok” button in it.
- With your entire application form a 12 digit registration number will be displayed, on next screen.
- The registration number will also be sent to your mobile number and email id that is indicated in the application form.
- Then take printout copy of submitted application and bank challan for making payment in bank.
If more than one application is submitted by aspirants, the complete application with higher Registration ID shall be taken into account.
OPSC Admit Card 2017 for Civil Service Exam
OPSC conducts preliminary exam, main exam, interview and physical tests for OAS recruitment. Admit Cards for OPSC Civil Service Exam 2017 will be issued only through official website of Commission.
Candidates who are scoring good marks in preliminary exam will be asked to send the hardcopy of online application form and OPSC copy of challan form with following photocopies of documents to “The Special Secretary, OPSC, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753 001” before particular date that will be announced by OPSC.
- Educational Qualification certificates & marksheets
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate (if any), etc.
All the document copies should be signed by candidate by indicating “submitted by me”. Aspirants can use Registered/ Speed Post for sending those credentials. Candidates who are failing to produce those documents on time will not be issued with admit cards for the main exam, even if they are first rank holders in preliminary exam.
|OAS Online Application Form here||Click here|
OPSC OAS Online Application 2017 Helpdesk
For technical guidance at the time of submission of OAS Online application (or) facing difficulty in payment of fee (or) to clear any doubts regarding advertisement/ recruitment, contact the facilitation counter over Telephone numbers that are given below.
|Particulars||Facilitation Counter Telephone Number|
|Guidance for filling online application||1800 345 6770 or 155335|
|Difficulty in fee payment||0671-2368267 & 9437039604|
|To clear doubts regarding recruitment||0671 2304141/ 2305611 & Extn. 218|
Note: From the above section aspirants might have got lot of details regarding how to submit OPSC OAS Online Application 2017 without any mistakes. To know more, refer the official website of OPSC.