OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017: Very soon the exam dates for Odisha Civil Service Exam 2017 is going to be announced by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). Only aspirants who are submitting their applications correctly on time by paying requisite amount of fee will get the OPSC Civil Services Exam Admit Card 2017. Also, no OAS Admit Card will be sent through post. Aspirants have to download it from OPSC website. Some of the candidates (especially who are applying for the first time) may don’t know the correct procedure of downloading OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017. For helping those citizens we are presenting this article, by describing the detailed procedure for downloading OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017 and its necessities. Just go through the following information.
|OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Odisha Civil Service (OCS) Examination 2017|
|Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Material||OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017 Download|
|Exam Date||Prelims: Updated Soon…
Mains: Announced soon…
|Exam Type||Prelims: Objective type
Mains: Descriptive type
OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017
Odisha Government has established Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). Hiring most talented and eligible aspirants for the positions that are vacant in various departments or ministries of the state government is the major duty of OPSC.
Odisha Civil Service Exam is one of the recruitment based exam that is going to be conducted by OPSC. The OPSC Civil Service Exam is familiarly known as OAS exam. Because, through this civil service exam OPSC is going to hire suitable candidates for the Odisha Administrative Service apart from Finance, Police, Co-operative, etc. departments.
All applied candidates cannot participate in the exam. Only applicants possessing valid admit card that is issued by OPSC shall be permitted to attend the Civil service exam. Without waiting for the exam date/ time, candidates have to download the OAS admission certificate from OPSC website. Because, sometimes it may cause network traffic while downloading admit card in last minute.
The OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017 that is given to contestants shall comprise of the following details, without fail.
- Roll Number of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time/ Session of exam
- Address of Exam centre
Apart from OPSC Civil Service Exam Admit Card 2017, an Instruction to Candidates file will also be given in OPSC website. Aspirants have to download both OAS Admit Card 2017 and the instruction set. In the instruction file, details about the do’s and don’ts that should be followed in exam centre will be clearly indicated.
Things to be Remembered: By reading the instruction to candidates file, aspirants will get an idea about what to do (or) don’t do in exam centre. Anyhow, below we have listed some of the important points from that.
- Carry any one original photo identity proof like Driving license/ Aadhar Card, etc. that matches with the personal details indicated in OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017 to exam centre.
- Take blue or black ball point pen with you, for shading answers in OMR sheets.
- Don’t take any books or electronic devices inside exam hall.
- Don’t write any hints in the OPSC Civil Service Exam Admit Card 2017.
Odisha Civil Service Exam 2017
Eligibility Criteria: Graduates who know to read, write and speak in Odia language and free from mental defects are eligible to apply for OPSC Civil Service Exam 2017, if possess age limits between 21 to 32 years.
- Qualification: Degree
- Age: 21 to 32 years
- Others: Indian, Odia language proficiency, physical and mental fitness to do work.
Admit Card of Odisha Civil Service Exam 2017: The exam has three stages, which are prelims, mains and personality test. Applicants who are satisfying above said eligibilities shall be initially given with OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2017 for Prelims Exam. Based on the performance of contestants in prelims exam, he/ she will be shortlisted for the main examination.
Details about the candidates who are provisionally admitted for Odisha Civil Service main examination 2017 will be published in the official website of OPSC. Such candidates will be asked to send the hardcopy of online application and other relevant documents to concerned authority of OPSC, before a particular date.
Individuals who are sending hardcopy of application on time shall be further given with OPSC Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2017. Again based on main exam marks, shortlisting will be done and deserving number of aspirants shall be invited for personality test. OAS Admit Card will not be issued to contestants for Personality test. Instead, an Intimation letter will be given to them. Aspirants have to download the intimation letter also from OPSC website.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personality Test/ Interview
Overall performance of aspirants will be assessed and decisions of final appointment will be taken by authorities. But before appointing contestants in Odisha Police Service, a physical standards test would also be conducted.
Odisha Civil Service Exam Pattern:
There will be two papers for Odisha Civil Service Prelims exam. Questions for prelims exam shall be drafted from General Studies only. But for Odisha Civil Service Mains exam 2017 there are 5 compulsory papers (Odia language, English, English essay, General Studies-I & General Studies-II) and 4 optional papers.
- OPSC Civil Service Exam will be conducted in OMR
- Objective type questions will be asked for prelims exam.
- Descriptive questions shall be asked in main exam.
- Negative marks are applicable for marking of wrong answer in OMR sheet (for prelims).
How to Download OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017?
Atleast 10 to 15 days before exam date, the link to download OAS Admit Card 2017 will become active in OPSC website. Applied candidates have to keep the provisional registration number that is generated at the time of online submission of application and Date of Birth in their hands, to download this admission certificate easily. The guidelines for downloading OPSC Civil Service Exam Admit Card 2017 are given below.
- Applied candidates open the OPSC website opsc.gov.in.
- Click the “Download Admission Certificate & Instruction to Candidates for Odisha Civil Service Preliminary Examination 2017” link available in What’s New section of homepage.
- Or go to the “Notification” section and search for the relevant link.
- Then click the “More” option given below particular notice.
- Links for the exam centres, rejection notice, admitted candidates, instructions and downloading admission certificate will appear on the screen.
- See the requisite information and hit the “Click here” link given against “Download Instruction to Candidates”.
- The instruction page will open.
- Save and download
- Then come back and hit the “Click here” link given against “Download Admission Certificate”.
- A login page will open.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth in the appropriate boxes.
- Then click the “Submit” button.
- Your OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017 for Prelims Exam will open.
- Save and download the page.
To download the OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017 for Main Exam, follow the below given procedure.
- Visit OPSC website opsc.gov.in.
- Search for the admit card downloading link in “What’s New/ Notification” section.
- Click the “More” option given against the relevant link.
- A new page will open by asking you to enter Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the details and press “Submit” button.
- Your Odisha Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2017 will open.
- Save and download
Candidates who are facing problems in downloading of main exam admission certificate can email their “Registration ID, Roll Number, Name and Date of Birth” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Centres for OPSC Civil Service Exam 2017: OPSC Civil Service Exam is a state level exam. So exam centres will be allotted within Odisha only. Some of the places where preliminary exam will be conducted are Balasore, Berhampur, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Bhubaneswar, etc. Contestants have no right to change the exam centre that is once allotted by Commission, in any situation.
Dates to Remember:
|Notification Released Date||Updated Soon|
|Notification Closed Date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card for prelims exam will be issued||Atleast 15 days before exam|
|Preliminary Exam will be conducted on||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card for main exam will be issued on||Updated Soon|
|Main exam date||One or two weeks before exam|
|Intimation letter for Personality test will be issued||Updated Soon|
|Date of Personality Test||Updated Soon|
|Official website||Click Here|
Note: Details regarding the OPSC OAS Admit Card 2017 downloading procedure and Odisha Civil Service exam centres are stated here on above section. To know more, refer the OPSC website frequently.