OPSC AAO 2017 Recruitment: Here is the good news for the ST Category Aspirants who are looking for various Government Jobs in Odisha. Odisha Public Service Commission has recently made an Employment Notification for the recruitment of 65 Assistant Agriculture Officer vacancies only for ST candidates belonging to the State of Odisha. Interested Candidates can apply for this OPSC AAO 2017 Recruitment through Online mode from 17.11.2017 to 18.12.2017. Also, candidates have to submit the hard copy of the Application Form with other necessary documents to OPSC on or before the last date 26.12.2017. Further Information about this Odisha AAO Jobs 2017 can be explained briefly in the below section.
|OPSC AAO 2017 Exam|
|Post Name||Assistant Agriculture Officer||Job Nature||Permanent|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture.||Job Location||Odisha|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List, Viva Voice Test||Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date||18.12.2017||Total Vacancies||65|
OPSC AAO 2017 Recruitment
Odisha is the Ninth largest state in terms of area and Eleventh largest State in terms of Population which is located at the Eastern coast with the State capital of Bhubaneswar. Odisha is bordered by the West Bengal in the north-east, Jharkhand to the North, Chhattisgarh to the north- west and Andhra Pradesh in the south side. The literacy rate of Odisha is 73.45% and official language is Odia (Oriya). The state Government of Odisha conducts OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) Examination. OPSC is a state level Exam conducting agency located within the State Of Odisha. The main responsibility of this Organization is to conduct the various types of Services Examination for entry-level appointments in different departments located in Odisha. Odisha PSC releases employment notifications every year to provide the career opportunities for the talented and eligible candidates. This Year also it has released the OPSC AAO 2017 Recruitment for filling 65 vacant positions of Assistant Agriculture Officers. So Candidates are advised to grab this wonderful Opportunity so that they can get the Posting in the Home State itself.
OPSC AAO Vacancy and other Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Assistant Agriculture Officer (ST)||65||Rs 9,300-34,800 /-|
Candidates will get a decent Salary with other allowances according to the policies followed in the State Government of Odisha.
- Rs 9,300- 34,800 /- + GP 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha AAO Jobs 2017
Candidates must aware about the Eligibility criteria of various posts available in the Odisha AAO Jobs 2017.
Academic Qualification: Candidate must have studied the below mentioned academic qualification from a recognized board or University.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture.
Age Restrictions: The Age Limit criteria will be followed as per the Norms in OPSC. Candidates should have the below mentioned Age Criteria as on 01-01-2017.
- Between 21 to 32 Years.
Selection Process: The selection Process consists of the following steps
- Merit List
- Written Test
- Viva Voice Test
OPSC AAO Apply Online Application Procedure
Candidates must ensure whether they fulfill all the Eligibility criteria and then they can apply for OPSC AAO 2017 Recruitment through Online Mode. The Steps involved in Application Process is listed below
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.opsconline.gov.in
- Download the Official Notification and read the Instructions given in the Notification carefully.
- Start filling the Online Application by entering the details such as Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification and so on.
- Upload the Scanned images of the Signature, Photographs and Left Thump Impressions with correct Specifications as mentioned in the Official Notification.
- After entering all the details check once again and click the Submit button.
- After the Final Submission of Application Form a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the Screen.
- Note the Unique Registration ID and take a Print out of the Application Form.
- The Final step involves sending the hardcopy of the Online Application Form along with the required documents and certificates to the address Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack- 753001on or before the last date 18.12.2017.
|Date of Release of Official Notification||06th November 2017|
|Starting Date For Online Application||17th November 2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||18th December 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Hardcopy of the Application Form.||26th December 2017|
In this section we have discussed about OPSC AAO 2017 Recruitment and their necessary details. For further Information about latest Job Opportunities in OPSC, Candidates are advised to visit this section regularly.