Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is now ready to conduct one recruitment based examination for hiring suitable aspirants for the National Defence (Navy, Army & Air Force) and Naval Academies. Those who are eager to work on these forces are now asked to submit applications online. Only for 20 to 23 days, the link for application submission will remain open. Candidates going to be selected through this recruitment will be imparted with 140th and 102nd courses of respective academies. We have provided the eligibilities and step-by-step guidelines for submission of UPSC NDA Online Application 2017 in this article. It will be definitely useful for the enthusiastic aspirants to submit applications correctly.
|UPSC NDA Online Application 2017 Dates & Schedules|
|Notification Released on||Soon|
|Online applications can be submitted from||NA|
|Fee payment as cash can be done upto||One day before last date of application submission|
|Last date for filling of online application||Soon|
|Last date for online fee payment||–|
|Admit Card will be issued||3 weeks before examination|
|Date of Examination||Sep 2017|
|Course commences on||Jul 2018|
UPSC NDA 2017 Conditions of Eligibility
The minimum eligible conditions that should be satisfied by candidates those who are having interest to apply for UPSC NDA 2017 are tabulated below.
Subject of Bhutan/ Nepal
Tibetan Refugee settled in India before 1962
Person of Indian origin (i.e. migrated to India from Pakistan, Srilanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam & Burma)
|3.||Marital Status||Single i.e. unmarried|
|4.||Education||Passed/ Appearing in
Army Wing: 12th/ Equivalent
Others: 12th/ Equivalent ( with Physics & Maths)
|5.||Age Limit||Minimum age: 15 years
Maximum age: 18 years
|6.||Physical & Medical Standards||No permanent body tattoos
Height, Weight, Chest
Required Documents to Apply for UPSC NDA Exam 2017
- Pre-Requisites/ Notable Things
Before sitting to apply for UPSC NDA 2017, aspirants must hold the following particulars with them for easier application submission.
- Active Mobile Number and Email id.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature of candidate.
- Necessary original documents for reference.
- Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Visa/ Master Card for fee payment.
Photo & Signature: All candidates who are going to apply have to upload your scanned copies of photograph & signature in online application, as per specifications given below.
- Scan your recent photograph and signature in JPG
- Size of photo should not be less than 3 KB and signature should not be less than 1 KB.
- Size of scanned images should not exceed 40 KB.
- Pixel size of photo should be 140 (height) * 110 (width).
- Pixel size of signature should be 110 (height) * 140 (width).
Age: Fill date of birth in online application as given in Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving certificate or Equivalent. Otherwise at the time of certificate verification, Commission will reject you.
Service Preference: It is mandatory to mention the services (National Defence – Air Force, Navy, Army/ Naval Academy) which you would like to enter through this recruitment in online application, in order of preference. Commission will appoint candidates based on the preference stated by them in online application only, if selected.
Centres of Examination: In more than 30 centres the exam for UPSC NDA recruitment 2017 is going to be conducted. On first-apply-first-allot basis, Commission has decided to fix centres for candidates. So apply soon as you can and choose the centre of your own choice. Apart from the centre asked by candidates in application, UPSC may also change the centres if any inconvenience arises.
- Procedure to Apply
Application Fee: Candidates can either deposit the application fee as cash in any branch of SBI using Pay-in slip or can use Net Banking/ Visa/ Master Card/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card facilities for remitting fee through online payment gateway given in Commission’s website.
- Non-refundable fee: Rs.100/-
- Exemption: SC/ ST candidates or Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ Equivalent rankers in Army/ Navy/ Air Force studying in Military School
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
UPSC NDA 2017 Apply Online
Only upto 6.00 PM of last date candidates can do registration for UPSC NDA 2017, through online mode. So before that, submit your applications correctly by making use of the guidelines given below.
Also, aspirants have to apply for the Air Force Wing only if they have been qualified in Pilot Aptitude Test of any previous NDA courses. Because the grade scored by them in one PAT test will be considered for every subsequent recruitment of Air Force Selection Board.
- Open Commission’s official website upsc.gov.in and Go to “Recruitment -> Online Recruitment Application”.
- Or else directly open the page nic.in and choose “Online Recruitment Application for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- If you want to know detailed information about the particular vacancy, click on the post name in table.
- Candidates who had registered before 25th June 2016 in Commission’s website and new users have to register afresh, by clicking “New Registration” tab.
- Enter your name, email address, mobile number, password, etc. details in the registration form and give “Save & Continue”.
- On submission of those details, a registration id will be allotted to you.
- Now hit “Apply Now” option given against the post which you want to apply.
- Enter registration id & password and give “Submit”.
- Candidates registered in UPSC after 25th June 2016 can login using their old registration id and password.
- Those who had forgotten password have to click the appropriate option given in login page.
- By entering your email id, place & date of birth and submitting it, ORA Administrator will send your password in your email. Using that you can login.
- Now start filling the requisite details in online application for relevant post.
- Click on “Upload Photo/ Signature” buttons and upload the images.
- Preview whether the images are clear.
- If not, Reload the images and view it again using Refresh Image
- If you are okay with the images, give Confirm.
- Then using Preview option check the details entered in application.
- Press “Submit” button. It will be directed to payment
- Choose the payment mode.
- If you are doing transaction through online mode, e-receipt will be generated.
- Then take printout copy of submitted application and e-receipt.
- Others download the pay-in slip and do the payment as cash in bank.
- Candidates remitting fee through offline have to relogin
- Open “My Active Application” and indicate the transaction id number, etc.
- Click “Continue” button. Your payment details will display.
- Then give “Submit”.
Another notable thing is: after submission of application, aspirants who are changing their address have to indicate it to Commission after announcement of written exam results. The addresses of respective academies are given in official notification.
How Many Applications can be Submitted?
Candidates have to submit only one application for this UPSC NDA Recruitment 2017. That’s why Commission has stated to mention the order of preference of service which he/ she like to enter, in application.
If multiple applications are submitted, only the application with higher Registration ID will be taken into account by Commission. Also the fee paid for submission of other least RID applications will not be given back.
Why Applications will be Rejected?
There are certain reasons for rejection of application by Commission. But some of the most notable points are given below.
- Serving persons whose permission is withholded by employer and if Commission get intimation about that.
- Incomplete applications or photo/ signature are not clear.
- Applications sent through postal mode.
Exam Call for UPSC NDA 2017
Call letters/ Admit Cards will be issued only to aspirants who are found eligible interms of qualification, age, etc. as per details stated in online application. After announcement of written exam results, some of the aspirants will be shortlisted and called for Service Selection Board (SSB) two-stage selection procedure (which consists of Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence Test, Document Verification, Interview, etc.).
Those who are having doubts like whether I’m eligible to apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2017 (or) in submission of online application form, be frank to ask your queries through any of the following ways, on working days.
|1.||Telephone Number: 011-23385271/ 011-23381125/ 011-23098543|
|2.||UPSC Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C” (in person)|
For queries regarding selection process, merit list, joining instructions or other relevant information, visit Indian Army website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Note: Details of submission of online application for UPSC NDA 2017 without any mistakes are stated here on above section. If you need more information about NDA 2017 Apply Online go through the official notification.