UPSC NDA Answer Key 2017: Few months back, large number of candidates appeared for the UPSC NDA Exam. This examination was conducted exactly on the third week of April 2017. By now, most of the candidates will be willing to know the correct answer for each question. And finally, now you can check the UPSC NDA Answer key by visiting the official portal of UPSC. The advertisement for this examination was published on 18th January 2017. So many young male aspirants applied in response to this notice and also appeared for the written exam. Now those candidates can check their answers with the UPSC NDA Answer key 2017 which is updated in the authorised portal of Commission. We are here to guide you by providing the exam details and steps for checking the answer key in the below section.
|Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSC NDA Exam|
|Exam Type||OMR Based Exam|
|Exam Date||23rd April 2017|
|Material||UPSC NDA Answer Key|
UPSC NDA Answer Key 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a government agency which has the rights to conduct recruitment for engaging suitable candidates below various civil and government services. The National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy is about to admit students for the year 2018. On behalf of these academies, UPSC organized a written examination for shortlisting candidates for the upcoming Service Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
Individuals who have appeared for the NDA Exam can check the UPSC NDA Answer Key by visiting the Commission’s website. By referring this answer key, they can calculate their marks in the written examination before the official results get released. Most probably, only the total marks scored by the participants will be updated category wise on the official. But by referring this key you can calculate your marks for each subject.
Long time back, they will upload the scanned copies of OMR sheet with answers marked in it. Now a day, they are uploading the question booklet with answers marked on it. This will be easy for the candidates to check their answers.
UPSC NDA Selection Method 2017
Male candidates who found them to be physically fit and eligible submitted their application through online. After verifying their applications, only the deserving candidates would be invited for the written examination. The question paper will contain objective type questions and the answers have to be marked on the answer sheet.
Individuals who are qualifying in this test will be invited for SSB Interview. Candidates who have applied for the Army/ Navy Wings of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Naval Academy has to appear for Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test. Those who have chosen Air force as their 1st choice have to appear for Pilot Aptitude Test (PABT). Based on overall performance, the final decision for selection will be done.
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
For Army/ Navy
- Psychologist Aptitude Test (PAT) and Intelligence test
For Air Force
- Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS) and Pilot Aptitude test (PABT)
Question Pattern: The UPSC NDA exam was conducted on offline mode by using OMR or Answer Sheets. There were about 300 questions from Mathematics and 600 questions from General Ability Test. Each section will be conducted for duration of two and a half hours time.
The question paper will contains questions from topics such as algebra, Matrices, trigonometry, calculus, Probability, English, General Knowledge, Science, history, etc. Candidates who qualify in this stage will have to appear for intelligence and personality test. This will be a descriptive type test which will be conducted in two stages.
The examination pattern for the Offline based examination are mentioned in the below list.
- The UPSC NDA exam comprises of Objective type questions from Maths and General Ability Test.
- The total marks allotted for Mathematics is 300 and 600 marks for General ability test.
- The candidates will be given two and a half hours time for each section to complete their answers.
How to Check Marks with UPSC NDA Answer Key 2017
The NDA Exam which was conducted on 23rd April 2017 had four sets of question paper i.e. A, B, C and D. These four set of question paper available on the official site comprises of same questions only but the questions will be shuffled. The question paper for Maths and General Ability Test will be available separately on the official site.
For grabbing your UPSC NDA Answer Key, you should visit the official portal of UPSC and click on the Answer Key tab. Choose the concerned answer key link and you will be directed to a new page. Your answer key will be available in PDF or Image format.
The Instructions for downloading the Answer key are explained elaborately in the below section.
- Go to the Official site of UPSC i.e. “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Move the mouse pointer to the Examination tab and drop down list will appear.
- Choose the “Answer Key”
- In the next page, Click on the “Download icon” which will be next to the concerned exam name.
- A PDF file will be opened in a new window.
- If you wish you can also download and save it as PDF file.
The steps for checking the marks with the Answers key are listed below.
- At first, check whether who have got the question paper set A or B or C or D.
- If your question set is A, then refer the answers which is available below the answer sheet A.
- Likewise, continue for all the other sets of question paper.
- Notification Issued Date – 18th Jan 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application – 10th Feb 2017 (till 6.00 PM)
- Date of Examination – 23rd April 2017
- Tentative Date of Answer Key Release – First week of May 2017
- SSB Interview Date – September/ October 2017
|Download Answer Key||Click here|
Conclusion: We have explained all the details about UPSC NDA Answer Key 2017 and other information in the above section for the reference of candidates. To know more about the answer key, you can go through the official website.