MPPSC MPSET Admit Card 2017: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released a state level eligibility exam notification for Assistant Professor posts under 19 various subjects, in the December month 2016. Until first week of January 2017 the online applications for this test are accepted. Now in 25th of February 2017 the exam has been planned to be conducted, at different centres. But to appear on this test, valid e-admission certificate issued by Commission is required for applicants. This admission document will be given only to post graduates who are found eligible as per information submitted in online application. The ways to get this MPPSC MPSET Admit Card 2017 for MPSET Exam 2017and its details are elaborated in this article.
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Exam (MPSET) – 2017|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based|
|Exam Date||25th Feb 2017|
MPPSC MPSET Admit Card 2017
MPSET exam is scheduled by MPPSC now, inorder to findout the right candidates to teach students on Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Economics, Hindi, Physical Sciences, Sociology, Urdu, Life Sciences, Philosophy, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Law, History, Home Science, Defence & Strategic Studies, English, Mathematical Sciences and Music.
Commission got power from state government to organize this MPSET exam, as MPPSC is a recruiting agency. Need for Admit Card is, it proves that he/ she is the eligible person to compete in MPSET exam. Other ways in which MPPSC MPSET Admit Card 2017 is useful are,
- To indicate identity of eligible person, candidate’s date of birth, photo, etc, will be given.
- Most important thing is, date, time and centre allotted for MPSET exam will be indicated.
- Some important general instructions can also be noted.
Things to Remember: Exam is computer based, so if needed keep necessary writing materials with you. Photo identity proof that matches with the personal details given in MPPSC MPSET Admit Card 2017 should also be carried. Other rememberable points are,
- Be on time in exam hall.
- Admit Card and original photo ID proof should be taken inside.
- Mobile phones or any other gadgets, baggage, etc, should be kept outside exam hall.
- Keep one ball point pen with you to do any rough work.
- Don’t try to write any answers in Admit Card.
MPPSC MPSET Exam 2017
Details about the eligibility, selection and exam scheme, etc. of MPPSC MPSET 2017 are said here in this section.
Eligibility Criteria: Post Graduates or equivalent qualified persons who had completed their studies from any government approved institute/ university are the eligible persons. But the Commission didn’t say about any age restrictions. Experienced candidates can also apply, but it’s not compulsory.
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Education: Master Degree
- Age Limit: Not Mentioned
- Experience: Not compulsory
Selection Process: MPSET exam has been scheduled now on February 2017. Paper wise cut-off has been set by commission based on Unreserved and reserved category. After completion of this test, successful candidates (i.e. scoring high marks above cut-off) will be called for Interview/ Document Verification. Merit list for doing selection will be prepared on subject as well as category wise. Only top 15% rankers in MPSET will be given first priority to do postings as Assistant Professors in Colleges/ Universities within state.
- Online Examination
- Interview/ Document Verification
Exam Pattern and Phases: MPPSC MPSET Assistant Professor Exam 2017 comprises of three papers. First paper involves General Teaching and Research Aptitude related questions and the second & third paper covers subject related questions. In first paper 50 questions is compulsory, second paper contains 50 questions and the third paper has 75 questions.
- Test is planned to be conducted as Computer based i.e. online.
- There is no penalty applicable for incorrect answer.
- Full questions will be of objective type only.
- Total mark for which MPSET exam is planned is 350.
- Time given will be 2 hours 30 minutes for third paper and 1 hour 15 minutes for others (each).
How to Download MPPSC MPSET Admit Card 2017
No postal admit cards will be sent to eligible appliers. Citizens who had done successful registration can get MPPSC MPSET Admit Card 2017 only from Commission’s official web portal. Usually for competitive exams atleast one or two weeks before test, the admission certificates will be issued. All arrangements for MPSET exam is started now, because 25th of February 2017 is the test date. Now the admit cards for this exam is also found available on internet side.
Ambitious persons who had applied for this test can download if from commission’s website, by entering requisite login details like application number, etc. Aspirants who didn’t get the admission certificate should not come for MPSET exam, because they are considered as unfit by authority on seeing any lack of eligibility. Guidelines to download admit card for state eligibility test are,
- Open the page mppsc.nic.in.
- Hit the “Download Admit Card” tab and search for concerned admit card link. Or, hit the “Admit Card – State Eligibility Test – 2017” link available on home page.
- The newly opened page will ask for Application Number.
- Under “Note” section, a “Click here to know your application number” link is available. Hit on it.
- By entering applicant’s name, father’s name & date of birth and submitting it, appliers will be able to know his/ her application number.
- Then again come back to the “Candidate’s Login” page and fill the “Application Number, Gender, Email id/ Mother Name and Code”.
- By hitting on “Proceed” tab, the admit card of particular candidate will open.
- Save and download it.
- Thus MPPSC MPSET Admit Card 2017 can be successfully downloaded.
Exam Centres: Centres allotted for MPPSC MPSET Assistant Professor Exam 2017 are listed here. Based on convenience of appliers only, mostly places will be allotted. But in any cases, centres once fixed will not be changed.
|MPSET Admit Card||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date: 13th Dec 2016
- Notification Closed Date: 5th Jan 2017
- Date of Release of Admit Card: 7th Feb 2017
- Date of MPSET Exam: 25th Feb 2017
Note: The MPPSC MPSET Admit Card 2017 getting details and instructions to be followed before entering into exam hall, etc. are summarise above. Visit the official website of Commission, for more information.