MPSC Online 2017: Candidates who are seeking for government jobs in Maharashtra might have known about MPSC very well. MPSC full form is Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Major functions of this organization is to conduct exams for appointments to the service of Government of Maharashtra and its allied organizations, advising state Government on matters related to methods of recruitment, etc. Whenever MPSC decides to conduct recruitment it publicizes an official notification through its authorized website. By seeing that information, enthusiastic aspirants will rush to apply for their dream job through MPSC mahaonline website. Such aspirants might have come across lot of confusions without knowing correct procedure to submit MPSC Online 2017 Application. To clear their doubts and for helping candidates who are going to apply newly for the upcoming MPSC recruitment, here in this article we have given the general guidelines about how to submit MPSC Online Application. Definitely this article will be helpful.
MPSC Online 2017
Competitive Exams, Limited Departmental Exams, Direct Recruitment and Departmental Exams will be conducted by MPSC, for hiring suitable aspirants for Maharashtra government jobs.
In the official notice that is being released by MPSC, the starting and last date to submit MPSC Online 2017 Application for concerned recruitment will be indicated clearly. Within that dates, aspirants should fill and submit the application. No second chance will be given after the last date.
There are four stages to submit correct application for Maharashtra government jobs through MPSC website. They are,
- New User Registration and Profile creation
- Application Submission
- Fee Payment
- Exam Centre Selection
Detailed information about these four stages is given on forthcoming paragraphs. Go through it for more information.
Things to be kept before Applying for MPSC Jobs
First, to apply for any jobs that are advertised by MPSC initial registration is very essential. After registering, then candidates have to submit the MPSC Online 2017 Application for particular posts. Registration and application submission for MPSC jobs should be done through MPSC mahaonline website only.
To apply online for MPSC jobs in an easier way, aspirants must hold the following things in their hands.
- Active email id and mobile number
- Scanned copies of their photograph (3.5×4.5 cm) and signature (3.5×1.5 cm)
- Debit/ Credit Cards for fee payment
- Necessary original certificates for reference
It should be rememberable that, only if the MPSC Registration, MPSC Online Form and Fees are submitted properly for concerned recruitment, Commission will consider the applications of applying candidates. Otherwise applications will be rejected.
How to do MPSC Mahaonline New User Registration and Profile Creation?
New User Registration is nothing but the account creation. The general steps for doing new user registration through MPSC mahaonline website is given below.
- Visit MPSC website mpsc.gov.in.
- Click the Online Application tab available on top right corner of homepage.
- The MPSC mahaonline page will open in Marathi. Candidates can translate the page in English using Translate option. Then the page will appear as follows.
- You might have seen the instructions to apply link from above figure. Click the instructions link and read it.
- Then click the New User Registration tab that is available on left side.
- The initial registration page will open as follows.
- Fill all the * marked fields correctly and press Create User
- Registered successfully message will display. Aspirants click the Ok tab in it.
- Note down the user name and password that you have used for creating account.
- Then come back to the mahaonline.gov.in page.
- Beneath New User Registration you can see the MPSC Log in On that, enter your user name, password and press Login button.
- A new homepage will open. You can see the steps to submit application and latest news related to MPSC advertisements/ exams in that page as shown below.
- Click the Profile Creation option available next to home.
- Profile creation consists of 6 steps like filling of Personnel Information, Address Information, Other Information, Qualification, Experience details and uploading of photo & signature.
- First the Personnel information page will open. Fill the mandatory fields and click “Save -> Ok”.
- Then click the Step-2 Address Information, fill the details and give save. Likewise fill the Other Information fields and give “Save”.
- Click the Qualification step. Fill all your qualification details i.e. from SSC to PG level (as applicable) and press “Add” button. On pressing add button your qualification details will display as follows.
- Using the Edit/ Delete option, you can change or delete the information in above table. Then press “Save” button.
- Complete the Experience section in the similar way.
- Last step of Profile creation is uploading photo & signature. Choose the files, upload and save
- The status of profile creation will change to “Complete” as follows.
- Now aspirants can apply for any exam/ recruitment through MPSC mahaonline Login Because the Registration and Profile creation process completes here.
Already Registered Candidates/ Forget Password: Already registered candidates no need to do this new registration again. They can login into the application part of concerned recruitment, using their previous registered user name and password. Incase if candidates had forgotten their User Name/ Password, then they can follow the following procedure.
- Open MPSC official website mpsc.gov.in.
- Click the Online MPSC Application link in top of homepage.
- The MPSC mahaonline Login page for new registration/ application submission will open.
- Click the Forgot Password/ User Name? link under Login.
- The following page will open.
- Fill the requisite details in it to get your user name/ password or any other solution.
How to Submit MPSC Online Application?
Individuals who had registered and created their profile in MPSC mahaonline website can now submit application for concerned posts, as per steps given below.
- Go to mahaonline.gov.in page.
- Fill the user name, password and press Login
- Homepage will display as follows. Click on “Online Application” option in the page.
- All available exams/ recruitment will display as shown below.
- Against the post which you want to apply, hit the “Click here to Apply” link as shown above.
- If all eligibility criteria of advertisement are matching with candidate’s profile filled in system then the application form will open.
- Check all the information that display in application and fill the unfilled fields related to particular job.
- Read the declaration and press “Submit” button.
- A box will display as “Please wait we process your request”.
- Then a message will display with transaction id. Note down the id and press “Ok” button.
- For example, we have given that box here.
How to Pay Fee for MPSC Recruitment?
Application submission process gets completed after successful fee payment. For remitting fee for concerned MPSC mahaonline recruitment, candidates should go to My Account section as shown below.
- Next aspirants have to click the examination type which you want to pay fees. For example, we have given a screenshot here.
- To pay fees click on “Pay Now” button that is given against particular exam/ recruitment.
- Next step is selecting mode of payment. Select it and give “Go”.
- If online payment mode is opted by candidates, then payment gateway opens. On that aspirants can proceed to remit exam/ application fee using Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking
- If candidate selected Maha-e-Seva kendra as Payment mode, then Paying Slip will display. Aspirants have to take printout copy of that slip and go to nearest Maha-e-Seva Kendra, for fee payment.
- If candidates selected Challan mode, then take printout copy of e-challan that appear in page and remit the fee after 2 to 3 hours in any nearest SBI branch.
- After fee payment, aspirants can check their payment status. It will be changed as Paid as shown below.
- Incase of aspirants remitting fee through challan form, only after 48 hours the status will be changed as Paid.
- The MPSC Online Application Submission completes here. But incase of competitive exams, there is one more procedure. See the next heading to know about it.
How to Select Centre for MPSC Competitive Exams?
Applications for competitive exams will be accepted only if aspirants choose exam centres. Exam centre selection should be done next to application submission process and fee payment process. The guideline for selecting centre is given below.
- Go to the My Account section as shown below.
- Click the Competitive examination tab under My Application.
- Select the competitive exam which you are applying by clicking the checkbox and click the “Select Centre” button.
- The exam centre selecting page will open.
- Select the centre based on your convenience and check the available number of capacity (i.e. seats).
- If seats are available, select that centre and give “Submit”.
- Thus centre selection can be done for competitive exams.
|Official Site||Click here|
Aspirants might have got lot of general details regarding MPSC Registration and MPSC Online 2017 Application from above section. To know more about Online MPSC registration/ Application Submission, visit the official website of Commission.