MAHATET 2017: Likewise the previous years, Maharashtra State Council of Education (MSCE) has now declared MAHATET 2017, which will be administered by this council on 22nd July 2017. The main purpose behind this competitive exam is recruiting deserving persons for the declared posts. All over the state of Maharashtra, a plenty of vacant scopes are available below the positions of Primary Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher. It’s quite tough to get employment through this Maharashtra Government Recruitment. But nothing is impossible, if we involve anything very intensively. Herein, we are going to discuss each and every terms of MAHATET 2017 in elaborate manner.
|Organization||Maharashtra State Council of Education|
|Designation||Primary Teacher & Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Vacancy Nos||NA||Last Date||30-06-2017|
|Education||Diploma/ Degree & B.Ed|
MAHATET 2017 – Maharastra TET Exam
Maharashtra State Council of Education (MSCE) is an Indian State level authority that facilitates scholarship examinations. It is one of the council running under the Government of Maharashtra. Not only the scholarship exams, every year it implement the recruitment process of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). As per that, TET 2017 has trumpeted a little earlier for hiring professionally qualified and desirous aspirants in various Government Schools. It differentiates the recruiting candidates in their qualification wise either he/ she completed Bachelor Degree of Education.
Depends on that, selected persons appointment will be either in classes of primary (I -V) or in secondary (VI-VIII) level. So, those who are waiting to serve as Government Teacher, then submit your job applications from this time onwards. Additional more information about MAHATET 2017 is illustrated below,
MAHATET Division List
Academic Profile: Against the respective position he/ she desire to apply, the below mentioned educational qualification is much essential. If anyone applying for both the posts, then all these qualifications are mandatory.
- For PRT Teacher – 12th with D.Ed/ D.T.Ed
- For TGT Teacher – Degree with B.Ed
Age Limitation: Candidates those who are in between the age groups mentioned here, shall have the eligibility to respond for MAHATET 2017.
- Lower age – 18 years
- Upper age – 28 years
Selection Process: This competitive exam will be conducted in offline mode only i.e. OMR pattern. Those who get good cut off marks via MAHATET 2017 will be designated in the posts mentioned below.
- Written exam
Exam Pattern: TET exam conducted by Maharashtra Government is not a descriptive type, only both the papers contained with objective type questions. For every paper 2 hours 30 minutes are allotted to complete the exam.
There is no negative marking, so without any worries you may answer all the questions. Test subjects, no of questions and total marks for paper-I and paper-II is mentioned separately in the below tabular columns.
|Sl.no||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Sl.no||Subject||No of questions||Marks|
|1||Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|4||a. Mathematics & Science
b. Social Studies
Application Fee: To pay the exam fee for MAHATET, click on options such as pay-to-pay, credit card, debit card, ATM PIN, internet banking, valet/ cash card and IMPS. On successful transaction, a message will be displayed and transaction details will appear on the screen.
- Open Category (Paper-I or Paper-II) – Rs.800/-
- Open Category (Paper-I & Paper-II) – Rs.500/-
- Reserved category (Paper-I or Paper-II) – Rs.250/-
- Reserved category & PWD (Paper-I & Paper-II) – Rs.400/-
How to Apply for MAHATET 2017 Exam
MAHATET, it’s a lucky thing for those who aspire to become a Government Teacher and now the authority asking such candidates to submit their applications in online. The following steps be pursued by the candidates those who are proceeding with this online application process.
- Visit the website “www.mahatet.in”.
- Then click on “Register new” link available in the homepage.
- After that, hit on “Click for Registration” button available on the top corner.
- It will open a new registration form.
- Fill this form with all requisite details.
- Cross check all the filled in details and upload the scanned images of recent photo and signature in correct dimensions.
- Put a tick mark in the declaration part and hit on “Save”
- On submission of registration form, a unique register number and password will be received via SMS.
- Again go to homepage and enter the login details obtained & press “Submit”
- Fill remaining details in the application form and click on “Preview” button to view the entire application form.
- If you want to modify the application form, then hit on “Edit Application Form” button followed by choosing “Update”
- Make fee payment and retain the hard copy of the application.
Dates to Remember
- Starting date of online registration – 15th June 2017
- Last date for online registration – 30th June 2017
- TET admit card will be downloaded from – 10th July 2017
- TET Exam date is scheduled on – 22nd July 2017
Note: For satisfying the candidates who are searching for information about MAHATET 2017, we came with overall details in above sections. For any clarification, you may refer the official notification.