MAHATET Admit Card 2017: In the last week of July, Maharashtra State Council of Education (MSCE) will conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). This exam has been scheduled on reflection of high demand of quality Teachers over the state and it had declared at the starting of June month. The response of this exam notification is too high and this council is now in the process of issuing hall tickets. Approximately before two weeks of the exam, all the applied aspirants can able to download MAHATET Admit Card 2017. It’s the only way to access your hall tickets, since this council does not follow no other modes to distribute this hall tickets. The steps for downloading the hall tickets, instructions to be followed in exam hall, exam pattern etc, are discussed below.
|Authority||Maharashtra State Council of Education (MSCE)|
|Exam Name||MAHATET 2017|
|Exam Mode||Written based|
|Exam Date||22nd July 2017|
|Status||Will be updated soon|
MAHATET Admit Card 2017
Maharashtra State Council of Education (MSCE) is an Indian State level authority that facilitates scholarship examinations. It is one of the council running under the Government of Maharashtra. Along with other education related purposes, they carry out the usual procedure of Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) once in every year. You must have heard about their latest MAHATET 2017 and now involved in the serious preparation of this exam. Through this exam, MSCE paved the way for such candidates much intensive about that to serve as Teacher.
From July 10 onwards, MAHATET Admit Card 2017 it will be delivered in their website. And Maharashtra state residents who were responded shall download it till the date of exam. Better you download it before the date of exam, because in last time he/ she may face the problem of network traffic. Once you grab it in your hands, this admission certificate may contain the following information.
- Candidate’s name
- Registration/ Roll number
- Exam date, time, venue
- Exam Session
- Photograph & Signature of Candidate
Things to Remember: At the time of writing the exam or entering the exam center, He/ She must follow the below instructions.
- Don’t forget to carry the admit card.
- Find the exam hall earlier and wait outside till the exam conducting staffs arrived there.
- Keep silence inside the exam hall.
- Avoid bringing electronic gadgets such as pagers, mobile phones etc, inside the exam hall.
- Don’t create any malpractices while writing the exam.
Maharashtra State Council of Education (MSCE) has set some of the eligibility criteria to participate in MAHATET 2017. Also, in this section you may get the details about selection process and pattern followed in exam.
Qualifications Required: Diploma or Degree in Education is mandatory to apply either for paper (I & II) of exam or anyone of the paper. Also, you must be complied with the age criteria given below,
- Educational Qualification – D.Ed/ D.TEd or Degree with B.Ed
- Age limit – 18 to 28 years
Selection Method: By conducting this competitive exam only, the competent authorities of Education Council in Maharashtra fill the Faculty vacancies available in their state. This competitive exam will be conducted in offline mode.
Means, all the candidates those who attend the exam are issued with OMR based answer sheets. In these exams, simply you have to choose the answers only. There are no other descriptive exams or interview. Finally, after a long analysis of answer sheets, results will be displayed.
- Written exam
Exam Pattern & Phase: In paper wise, exam will be conducted in separate session on the same day itself. Below lists give you the overall idea about the exam.
- Separately, each of the paper carries 150 marks.
- Every correct answer carries one mark, for every 150 questions.
- All the questions will be in multiple choice patterns.
- Negative marking is not encouraged for this exam.
- Within the duration of 2 hours 30 minutes, candidates have to complete the exam.
- The question paper will be set in bilingual language. English and language-1 chosen by the candidates.
- To attain the minimum qualifying level, candidates have to secure 60% marks.
How to Download MAHATET Admit Card 2017
On completion of basic screening purpose, the educational board of Maharashtra prepares hall tickets for every eligible candidate. And, they choose internet media to spread out this hall ticket or admit card. So, as soon as MAHATET Admit Card 2017 will be updated in their official website. Applied candidates are aware of downloading this hall tickets or admission certificates. It’s not a big deal or very big procedure to download the admit card. You have to find out the link and feed the necessities asked. The relevant guidelines to find the admit card downloading link is given below,
- At first, visit the website “www.mahatet.in”.
- In “News & Releases” section, hit on admit card downloading link.
- It will open a new login page.
- In that page feed the login requirements such as register number and password.
- At once, your admit card will be downloaded on the screen in printable format.
- Retain the hard copy and keep it safe until the date of exam.
|Download Admit Card here||mahatet.in|
Dates to Remember
- Online registration will ends on – 30th June 2017
- Admit card will be available from – 10th July 2017
- TET Exam will be organized on – 22nd July 2017
Note: With an intention of helping aspirants who are seeking for information about MAHATET Admit Card 2017 shall retrieve it from the above sections.