LIC ADO 2017: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India, as we are familiar about this organization. Presently, the zonal office of Bhopal is inviting eligible Indian Origins to join as Apprenticeship Development Officers. It’s a rare opportunity knocking your door steps, to start your career in this highly reputed organization. So those who are accomplished with any of the Bachelors or asters Degree shall use this opportunity. Scroll down this page further for gathering more information about LIC ADO 2017 in detailed manner.
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Designation||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|Education||Bachelors or Masters Degree|
LIC ADO 2017
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India is an Indian State-owned insurance group and investment company, which is headquartered at Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India. Now, the zonal office of Bhopal in the jurisdiction of various zonal Offices under Central Zonal Office left out a vacancy notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers (ADO). It’s primarily a sales supervision job and the selected trainees will be required to recruit agents to sell life insurance. Those who are going to apply will have the willingness to work in both urban and rural areas.
On appointment, for a limited period you will be treated as trainee in the position of Apprentice Development Officer and then considered as regular employee in the post of Probationary Development Officer. If you feel ok with the above conditions, then start your registration in LIC web portal. More details about LIC ADO 2017 are given below.
LIC ADO Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||No of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Apprentice Development Officer||–||30 years||Rs.23836/-|
Qualification Required: Any of the Bachelors Degree in a statutory or foreign organization is expected for the designation of Apprentice Development Officer. However, candidates with Masters Degree will be given more importance.
- Minimum Qualification – Bachelors Degree
Necessary Experience: With an intention to enroll suitable candidates below the Apprenticeship programme, experts are only preferred in LIC.
- Experience for LIC Employees – 3 years
- Experience for LIC agents – 5 years
- Experience for Others – 2 years
Age Restrictions: The minimum age criteria for LIC ADO 2017 is considered for those who have completed 21 years as on the cut-off date. And the maximum age limits set for both the reserved and unreserved categories is tabled below.
|SC/ ST||35 years|
|LIC Employee||42 years|
|LIC Employee (OBC)||45 years|
|LIC Employee (SC/ ST)||47 years|
|LIC Agent||37 years|
|LIC Agent (OBC)||40 years|
|LIC Agent(SC/ ST)||42 years|
|Ex-servicemen||30 years (relaxed by no of years of service and based on their reservation category)|
|All Others||30 years|
Selection Procedure: There will be two stages of selection process i.e. online test and interview. The Online test will be of objective type & multiple choices. It carries three papers, which is scheduled for duration of 120 minutes.
By calculating three papers, those who overcome the minimum marks will be qualified for interview. Finally in the order of their merit and in regard of no of vacancies, capable personnel will be proposed to be recruited.
- Online Test
Remuneration Offered: Meanwhile the apprentice period, the chosen Apprentice Development Officers will be paid with a fixed amount as per the rules of corporation. After the Apprenticeship period, they will be appointed as Probationary Development Officer, and be paid with salary in a particular pay scale.
- Stipend during Apprenticeship – Rs.23836/-
- Pay scale for Probationary Development Officer – Rs.11535-28865/-
- Total emoluments for PDO – Rs.26736/-
Including that, the regular service will carry Gratuity, Defined Contributory Pension Scheme, LTC, Medical Benefit, GSLI, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Vehicle Advance as per the rules.
Application Fee: While proceeding with the online application process, applicants have to pay the application fee. This payment can be made by using debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/ mobile wallets.
- Application, intimation & Transaction charges – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates (Intimation charge only) – Rs.50/-
- Fee payment mode – Online
Online Application Procedure for LIC ADO 2017
The interesting contenders required to apply online through the LIC’s website. The following list of procedure guides you to get the idea about the online application submission.
- Open the website link “www.licindia.in”.
- Then, click on the link “Online Application for LIC ADO’s Recruitment Exam”.
- It will be directly redirected to a page containing online registration page.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for new registration” and enter the basic details.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated in the system.
- After that, click on “Save & Next”
- Fill the application form and click on “Submit”
- Verify the filled in details by clicking “Validate your Details”, followed by hitting “Save & Next”
- Then upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Click on “Preview” tab and verify the entire application.
- Modify the details, if required and press on “Final Submit”
- Proceed for fee payment and retain the hard copy of the application form.
Note: A lot of information related to LIC ADO 2017 is narrated in the above sub divisions. If you need more information, refer the official notification.