LIC ADO Admit Card 2017: As we are more familiar about Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), that gives bright future for most of the Indian Citizens. At the present time, they play a vital role in providing job opportunities for experts to enroll as an Apprentice Development Officer (ADO). The intimation for ADO exam comes earlier and the online registration has also already over. To crack this forthcoming exam, competitors have to put a great effort at the time of exam preparation. And, your participation would be permitted after verifying the Admit Card only. So, from right now onwards all the registered candidates start to download the LIC ADO Admit Card 2017 from the internet media. Are you feeling hard to do this downloading procedure we are here to guide you with a helping intention.
|Authority||Life Insurance Corporation in India (LIC)|
|Exam Name||LIC ADO Exam 2017|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Exam Date||July/ Aug 2017|
Admit Card for LIC ADO Exam 2017
Life insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is a well known insurance company in India. Under this reputed institution, over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were emerged to create the State owned Insurance Corporation. Here, we are expressing some of the information about LIC ADO Admit Card 2017. Before providing details about the admit card, we are bidding some information about the reason behind downloading the admit card for ADO Exam 2017.
It’s a kind of competitive exam, which is going to be conducted commonly for all the Bachelors Degree holders. It is organized mainly for the reason of appointing deserving aspirants in more than three hundreds of vacancies. They had facilitated the candidates to submit their applications in online mode. From the same portal itself, applied candidates have to download the LIC ADO Admit Card 2017 at this time.
This downloading process must be necessary for all the responded aspirants. Since, without this Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, you will not get permission to join as a contestant in this ADO Exam 2017. After downloading the Admit card, check the following details found in the Admit card.
- Aspirant name
- Registration number/ Roll number
- Exam date, time & Venue
- Aspirant Photograph
Tips to Attend ADO Exam: During the time of appearing for ADO exam, aspirants have to follow the below instructions.
- Candidates must bring the hall permit card and other required documents for the ADO exam.
- Find the exam hall before the exact time mentioned in the admit card.
- Avoid using instruments such as calculators, smart phones etc, inside the exam hall.
- Don’t misbehave or perform unwanted activities inside the exam hall.
- Enter the exam hall after getting permission from the exam conducting authorities only.
LIC ADO Exam 2017
Most probably the Apprentice Development Officer exam will be conducted soon in various centers. You may get some of the details about LIC ADO Exam in the following sub divisions.
Eligibility Criteria: Even though Bachelor Degree is enough to apply against the designation of Apprentice Development Officer, Masters Degree holders in any stream are preferred. To get into this concerned post, he/ she require experience in this field apart from the educational qualification. Moreover, candidates aged between 21 to 30 years are only hired.
- Academic qualification – Bachelors Degree
- Age limit – 21 to 30 years
- Experience – 2 to 5 years
Recruitment Procedure: Candidates, who wish to serve below the post of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO), should have to overcome two stages of selection. At the start of this recruitment procedure, interested aspirants have to make the online registration.
If you seem to be eligible to participate in the first stage of selection i.e. online exam, the recruitment team will invites you through publishing admit card for the next stage. At last, in the order of merit through interview deserving persons will be appointed.
- Online Test
Exam Pattern: In this Apprentice Development Officer exam, the overall questions will be covered from the areas of Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, English Language and Insurance & Financial Marketing Awareness. In each of the three papers, an aggregate of 50 questions took part in the questions.
- The Online test will be of objective type.
- The questions in this ADO exam will be of multiple choices.
- It carries three papers, which is scheduled for duration of 120 minutes.
- Totally 150 questions asked for this ADO exam.
- It is calculated to 150 marks, which means each of the right answer carries one mark.
How to Download LIC ADO Admit Card 2017
This section is somewhat important compared to the other sections. Since the main theme of the article is downloading LIC ADO Admit Card 2017. It can be done by feeding the login credentials such as registration number, date of birth and password in the login page. Previously at the time of online registration, you might receive this login details. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through e-mail/SMS.
Before two weeks of the exam, LIC releases the hall tickets. So, at this time those who are waiting to download the hall ticket can proceed with this process. After that grab details from this document and carry the document while appearing for the exam. The steps for downloading the Admit card are listed hereunder.
- To download the hall ticket, visit the website “www.licindia.in”.
- After that, go to “Career” page of the website.
- Find the concerned link for downloading the hall ticket and click on it.
- It will show you a login page in new window.
- Enter the registration number and password in that page.
- Immediately, your admit card will be downloaded in the printable format.
- Retain the hard copy of the Admit card and keep it safe until the date of exam.
Exam center/ Venue: The examination will be conducted online at the venues given in the respective call letters/ admit cards. However, the main exam centers are given in the below tabular column.
|Download Admit Card here||licindia.in|
Note: For accessing details about LIC ADO Admit Card 2017 and downloading steps, aspirants may go through the above sections.