KSET Admit Card 2017: The Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) is going to be conducted by University of Mysore on 31st December 2017. To appear in any competitive exam, valid admit card is essential. Likewise, to participate in KSET Exam 2017 also candidates should possess valid admission card. Usually for competitive exams, admit cards will be issued before one month or 2 weeks of exam, by the conducting authority. But for KSET 2017, admission card will be issued after two working days from the date of fee payment for KSET Exam 2017. Do you guys want to know in detail about KSET Admit Card 2017? Then go through the information that is narrated below.
|KSET Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2017||Exam Type||Objective Type|
|Material||KSET 2017 Admit Card Download||Status||Available|
|Exam Date||31-12-2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Mysore University KSET Center||Official website||http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in|
KSET Admit Card 2017
Mysore University conducts Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2017 for 39 subjects. The subjects are Commerce, Kannada, Economics, English, Political Science, History, Geography, Sociology, Hindi, Management, Tourism and Administration, Education, Library & Information Science, Mass Communication & Journalism, Psychology, Social Work, Criminology, Law, Sanskrit, Physical Education, Folk Literature, Urdu, Public Administration, Computer Science & Applications, Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Electronic Science, Earth Sciences, Archaeology, Anthropology, Marathi, Philosophy, Woman Studies, Linguistics and Performing Arts.
Interested aspirants have to submit applications for this Karnataka Lecturership/ Assistant Professor eligibility exam before last date prescribed by university, with requisite amount of fee. Aspirants who are submitting applications without any mistakes shall be issued with KSET Admit Card 2017 through official website of Karnataka State Eligibility Test Center for Lecturership, University of Mysore. The Karnataka SET Admit Card 2017 thus issued by university will comprise of the following information.
- Roll number of candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Date, Time and Exam Centre
- Address of Exam venue and
- Some general instructions, etc.
Things to be Remembered: Candidates who are failing to take KSET Admit Card 2017 to the exam hall will not be allowed to write the examination. Other notable points are,
- Reach the venue atleast half an hour before exam time.
- Carry any one original photo ID proof like Aadhar card/ Driving Licence, etc. with Karnataka SET Admit Card 2017.
- Take necessary writing materials with you.
- Also, keep 1 or 2 passport size photographs (uploaded at the time of application submission) with you.
- Don’t write anything in the Admit Card for KSET Exam 2017.
- Don’t take any books/ calculators/ mobile phones, etc. inside exam hall.
KSET Exam 2017
KSET 2017 Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are asked to appear for KSET exam 2017 in the relevant subjects of their post graduation (among 39 subjects), if having good percentage of marks.
- Qualification: Master Degree/ Equivalent
- Marks: 55% (50% enough for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB)
KSET Exam Process: Appliers who are found eligible interms of minimum eligibilities prescribed for Lecturership/ Assistant Professor eligibility exam shall only be issued with KSET Admit Card 2017. KSET exam comprises of three papers. The first two papers will be conducted in the morning session and the third paper will be conducted in the afternoon session. For each paper university has fixed minimum cut offs. Individuals who are scoring marks above that cut offs shall be given with KSET certificate. The certificate thus issued by university has lifetime validity.
- Written Exam
KSET 2017 Exam Pattern: Questions will be asked from General paper for Paper-I KSET exam and from Subject paper for Paper-II and Paper-III KSET exam.
- Exam will be conducted in OMR
- Only objective type questions shall be asked.
- No negative marks are applicable.
- Compensatory time will be given to disabled persons.
How to Download KSET Admit Card 2017?
From 9th October 2017 onwards, the link for KSET application submission has opened. About Rs.1050/- is the exam fee for KSET 2017 (Rs.850/- for Category-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB and Rs.550/- for Category-I, SC, ST, PWDs). Aspirants are asked to remit this exam fee after filling application form. Two payment modes are there i.e. online and offline. Candidates can choose any one mode for remitting KSET exam fee. Only candidates who are remitting exam fee on or before last date prescribed for application submission, will get KSET Admit Card 2017. The guidelines to download Karnataka SET Admit Card 2017 is given below.
- Go to the KSET website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Click the “Apply Online” link in homepage.
- Candidates who are applying for the first time have to click “Sign up for registration” tab.
- Fill the registration form and click “Register” tab.
- Login into the application part using registered email id and password.
- Fill the mandatory fields and upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Finally preview the entered information and “Submit” it.
- You will get your “Application Number”.
- The Link for Fee Payment will open.
- Choose the payment option and do the transaction.
- Candidates who wish to do offline payment can download the e-challan
After 2 working days from the date of payment, candidates can login into the website using registered email id and password to download the following.
- Submitted KSET Application Form
- Attendance Slip and
- KSET Admission Card 2017
Hardcopies of application and other relevant documents should be sent to the respective nodal centers before prescribed date and the KSET Hall Ticket 2017 should be kept in hands of contestants. No admit cards will be issued separately by the nodal centers or KSET center of Mysore University.
|Download Admit Card here||Click here|
KSET 2017 Exam Center: Candidates are asked to choose test centers at the time of online application submission. The centre once opted cannot be changed in any cases. The eleven test centres where KSET examination will be conducted are,
|KSET Exam Center|
Dates to Remember
|Notification Released on||9th October 2017|
|KSET online registration started on||9th October 2017|
|Last date for application submission||31st October 2017|
|Last date for application submission with late fee||7th November 2017|
|Last date for exam fee payment||7th November 2017|
|Hardcopies of documents should be submitted on or before||10th November 2017|
|KSET Admit card 2017 will be issued||After 2 working days from date of payment|
|Date of KSET Exam 2017||31st December 2017|
Note: Candidates who are searching about the details of KSET Admit Card 2017 might have got it from above section. To know more about this exam, refer the official notification.