KPSC PDO Answer Key 2017: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has conducted one direct recruitment based exam for Panchayat Development Officer (PDO) & Gram Panchayat Secretary posts under Grade-I category. Successfully the test was executed without any disturbances on 29th January 2017 and numerous graduates/ post graduates who had applied on time had participated in this exam. As few weeks have been over after exam, now the provisional answer keys for this test have been released by authority. By reading below given paragraphs candidates might get some detailed information about KPSC PDO Answer Key 2017.
|Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Name||KEA Panchayat Development Officer (PDO) & Gram Panchayat Secretary (GPS) Exam 2016 -17|
|Exam Date||29th January 2017|
|Material||KPSC PDO Answer Key|
KPSC PDO Answer Key 2017
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is responsible for conducting Common Entrance Tests in state, by receiving orders from government. Similarly last month this authority has organized one examination for doing appointments in RDPR department under Karnataka General Services. Within the state, at different centres the test was conducted in offline mode. Candidates who got the Hall Ticket from this authority are permitted to appear in test.
Full of MCQs are involved in the test and on two sessions i.e. morning one paper is conducted and in the afternoon another paper is conducted. Now for the two papers, provisional answer keys are outletted by authority. Contents that are available in published answer keys are
- Name of recruiting agency
- Type of Exam
- Year of Exam
- Subject/ Paper Name
- Type of Answer Key
- Question Number and the only answer (A/ B/ C/ D)
On looking into the keys, if contestants have any objections then that can be reported to the recruiting authority with justification. So that concerned authorities will take incharge and try to analyze & verify the answers again. In other ways these keys are also useful as follows,
- Helps to self calculate the marks for each paper.
- Can approximately predict about the percentage he/ she will score.
- Able to judge whether he/ she will be called further for next round or not.
KPSC PDO Selection Process 2017
As per directions received from state government, first KEA had conducted competitive Written Examination. On basis of these test marks, authority will prepare a merit list on district, post, category wise. More than 800 vacancies are seems to be existing. So depending upon these seats, maximum number of contestants will be shortlisted and further invited for Interview/ Document Verification. This is the final phase of selection.
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Document Verification
Question Pattern: As said above, two papers are involved in this competitive examination. Paper-I questions are drafted from General Knowledge, General Kannada & General English subjects and Paper-II questions are asked on related to Rural Development & Panchayat Raj.
- KPSC PDO Exam 2017 is conducted on OMR sheets with objective type
- Two hours time has been given to answer for about 100 questions (each paper).
- Total marks for which test is conducted for each paper is 200.
- Questions are set in English and Kannada.
How to Check Marks with KPSC PDO Answer Key 2017
After completion of test, competitors are asked to frequently visit the website page of KEA (said in notice) to know about immediate updates regarding this recruitment. As said, now the KPSC PDO Answer Keys 2017 is also having been released in KEA website. Separate timeline have been given for reporting about objections in these answers (i.e. upto 13th February 2017). Only till 5.30 PM of last date these representations will be taken into account.
By mentioning “Subject & Question Number of Master Question Paper” aspirants are asked to forward their objections through email address: email@example.com. The title of mail should be as “RDPR-2016-Objection – Paper-1/ 2”. Very soon the experts will analyse this answer and release final answer keys. Results will be published only after that. Steps for getting Paper-I/ II answer keys are,
- Visit the website page kea.kar.nic.in.
- Under “Flash News” hit the concerned recruitment link.
- On next page, you can see the paper wise provisional answer keys.
- Instructions for filing objections are also given, as separate link.
- Hit the concerned answer keys link and open
- Now take it as printout copies.
- Thus KPSC PDO Answer Key 2017 can be successfully downloaded.
To check marks with the answers provided in Paper-1/ 2 keys published by KEA, the following steps will be useful.
- Compare the answer you have marked in OMR sheet and response mentioned in key.
- If answer is found to be correct, put 2 marks for each question.
- Finally count the overall marks that you have given.
- No penalties are applicable, so no need to reduce any marks for wrong answer.
- On correction, if total marks exceed the cut-off set by KEA then you are safe.
Even if candidates have meet the cut-off, KEA will prepare final merit list only based on staff necessity (category, district, post wise). It is a rememberable point, applicable to every contestant.
|Download KEA PDO Answer Key||kea.kar.nic.in|
Dates to Remember
- Notification Issued Date: 7th Sep 2016
- Notification Closed Date: 15th Oct 2016
- Exam Conducted Date: 29th Jan 2017
- Tentative Date of Answer Key Release: Two weeks after exam
Note: To intimate the news of KPSC PDO Answer Key 2017 release to contestants, we have presented this article. By referring official website of authority, candidates might get more information.