KPSC Hall Ticket 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is going to conduct examination for the posts of Group B &C and Engineers. Candidates who were already apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 are advised to take print of the admit hall made available in KPSC website. Applicants will not be simply allowed to write the examinations on the scheduled date. Candidates must hold the hardcopy of KPSC Hall Ticket 2017 in order to appear for exam. As there is only 3 months more for the examinations, applicants are rushed to download their relevant hall tickets, by referring the below sections.
|KPSC Admit Card 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Group B &C, Engineer Exam 2017||Exam Type||Online written exam|
|Material||Download Admit Card||Status||Soon|
|Exam Date||September/ October 2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)||Official Site||www.kpsc.kar.nic.in|
KPSC Hall Ticket 2017
As per the recruitment notice of KPSC, more than four thousand vacancies are going to be filled. For that they have already announced the schedule for examination. Applicants are asked to prepare for Group B &C, Engineer Exam 2017 as per the following exam syllabus. In order to write the examination, admit card for the relevant posts is essential. Aspirants need to download it and hold while going to write exam.
Applicants of KPSC Recruitment 2017 will be sometimes intimated to download the admit cards either through mobile calls/ mail. Candidates no need to wait for the official intimation; KPSC Hall Ticket 2017 was just now released on the official website. Applicants are asked to download it to know about the following important details
- Registration number
- Reporting time and date
- Examination venue
- Some General Instructions, etc
|KPSC Exam 2017 – Related Topics|
|KPSC Notification||KPSC Admit Card|
|KPSC Syllabus||KPSC Model Question Paper|
|KPSC Answer Key||KPSC Result|
Things to Remember: Candidates who are going to participate in Group B &C, Engineer Exam should keep KPSC Hall Ticket 2017. Applicants without the hardcopy of hall tickets will not be allowed inside the examination hall. They are advised to keep the documents as per the specification in downloaded admit cards also.
- Carry blue/ black ball point pens.
- Don’t take mobile phones, study materials inside the exam center.
- Try to reach the exam hall on scheduled time.
- Avoid writing hints or answers in the admit card. If any faults done by candidates were found, they will be send out of exam hall.
KPSC Exam 2017
Eligibility Criteria: For the post of Engineers, candidates must have graduated either in mechanical or civil engineering. Aspirants should posses Bachelor of Education in addition to degree or post graduate degree in relevant fields in order to apply for teaching posts. Refer the below lists to know about age restrictions.
- Academic Qualification: Degree/ Diploma, B.Ed
- Age Limits: NA
- Engineer Posts: 18 to 35 years
- All Other Posts: 18 to 40 years
Selection Process: Selection will be done based on the performances in following examinations. Candidates who were applied for Group B & C posts will be selected through the Competitive Exam and Computer Based Recruitment Test. Applicants for the posts of Engineers have to write the Kannada Language Test in addition to the above two specified tests.
- Group B & C Posts: Competitive Exam and Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)
- Engineer Posts: Kannada Language Test, Competitive Exam and Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT).
Exam Pattern: Selection for these posts will be done through written exam. Multiple choice written examinations will consist of totally 200 questions from General Knowledge, Kannada, English and Computer Knowledge. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark. Time allocated for 200 marks examination is three hours thirty minutes.
- Objective Type Questions
- Exam duration: 5 hours
- Maximum marks: 200 Marks
How to Download KPSC Hall Ticket 2017
Group B &C, Engineer Exam 2017 schedule was already scattered out by Karnataka Public Service Commission. Candidates who are all going to write this examination are asked to download the KPSC Hall Ticket 2017 by as per the below listed simple procedures.
- Go to the official website of KPSC kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply Online Admission Ticket Download” button in the home page.
- Now press the hall ticket downloading link for relevant positions.
- Use the registration id and password/ DOB, as asked.
- Fill the details correctly in that page and then click “Login/ submit”
- KPSC Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on the screen if the applicants are eligible.
- Check whether your personal details are correct.
- Save and print the admit card.
- Take the hard copy of admit card while appearing for exam.
Exam Centre: As this is the Karnataka State Government Examination, the exam centers will be allocated only within the state. It will not be conducted in any other states of India, as per applicant’s convenience. In order to know candidate’s appropriate center, refer KPSC Hall Ticket 2017.
|Download Admit Card Details||Click here|
Dates to Remember
|KPSC Hall Ticket 2017 – Important Dates|
|Online application start date||22nd Jun 2017|
|Last date for application submission||22nd Jul 2107|
|Admit Card will be released||one or two weeks before exam|
|Date of Kannada Language Test||8th Sep 2017|
|Competitive Exam dates for Engineers||9th & 10th Sep 2017|
Note: As per the official announcement of KPSC, they are going to conduct examinations for the post of Group B & C and Engineers. In the above section we have discussed the details for downloading the admit cards, exam patterns, etc. In order to know all the latest updates, candidates can make frequent use of this site.