Kerala TET Online Application 2017: Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has decided to conduct Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET) on 28th and 30th December 2017. Candidates having desire to work as a Teacher in schools that are approved by Department of General Education, Government of Kerala should write this eligibility exam. Regarding this exam, now online applications are being invited from willing aspirants. The KTET 2017 Notification for December Exam was released on 20th November 2017. Upto 3rd December 2017, the link to submit Kerala TET Online Application 2017 will be available on Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan website. In the below section, we have given detailed information about how to submit KTET Online Application 2017. Interested aspirants follow these instructions to submit your KTET Exam applications on time by paying requisite amount of fee, without mistakes. Don’t wait for the last date of KTET 2017 Application submission. Hurry Up!
K-TET Exam 2017 Apply Online Dates and Others
|Kerala TET Online Application 2017 – Date Highlights|
|KTET 2017 Notification released on||20th November 2017|
|KTET Online Application 2017 can be submitted from||20th November 2017|
|Last date to submit KTET Application Form 2017||3rd December 2017|
|Last date for Kerala TET 2017 Exam fee payment||3rd December 2017|
|KTET 2017 Hall Ticket can be downloaded from||15th December 2017|
|KTET 2017 Exam Date||28th & 30th December 2017|
|KTET 2017 Result will be announced on||Updated Soon…|
Kerala K-TET 2017 Exam
Kerala KTET December 2017 Exam is going to be conducted for following categories of Teacher posts. As per KTET Exam 2017 Notification, all these exams are going to be conducted on different sessions. So, subject to your eligibility submit KTET Application Form 2017-18.
|Kerala KTET December 2017 Exam Application Form|
|K-TET 2017 Exam Category||Teachers||Classes|
|Category-I||Lower Primary Teacher||1st to 5th standard|
|Category-II||Upper Primary Teacher||6th to 8th standard|
|Category-III||High School Teacher||8th to 10th standard|
|Category-IV||For Language Teachers in Arabic, Urdu, Sanskrit, Hindi
(Up to Upper Primary Level), Specialist Teachers & Physical Education Teachers
Kerala TET 2017 Exam Eligibilities
Minimum eligibilities that should be possessed by aspirants to submit Kerala TET Online Application 2017-18 are given below.
|No.||Particulars||K-TET 2017 Requisites|
|2.||Percentage of Marks||
|3.||Age Limit||No limit|
|4.||No. of Attempts||No limit|
Pre-requisites to Submit KTET Online Application 2017 Exam
Before sitting infront of Computer to apply online for Kerala TET December Exam 2017, keep the following things in your hand.
- Active mobile number and email id.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Necessary original certificates for reference purpose.
Photograph: Aspirants have to upload their passport size photograph as per specifications given below, at the time of K-TET 2017 December Exam Registration.
- Take one colour passport size photograph.
- Size should be between 25 and 30kb and 150 x 200 pixel (150 width 200 height).
- Image should be in JPEG format.
Kerala TET 2017 December Exam Fee: After submitting KTET 2017 Application Form, aspirants have to remit exam fee based on their category. So, keep your Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Cards in handy.
- SC/ ST category: Rs.250/-
- Other category: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online (SBI ePay)
How to Submit Kerala TET Online Application 2017?
KTET Online Application 2017: Detailed guidelines for submitting KTET Online Application 2017 for December Exam is given below. Aspirants who are following these instructions can submit their KTET Application Form 2017 December Exam without any mistakes.
- Visit the website “www.keralapareekshabhavan.in”.
- Below Latest News section you can see the “Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test December 2017 Notification Published – Online Registration Started Click here” link. Click on it.
- The ktet.kerala.gov.in page will open.
- The KTET 2017 Notification will be in Malayalam. Click the appropriate link and read it.
- On top of the page, against KTET Notification December 2017 you can find “Click here to Register” link.
- By clicking on that, Kerala TET Exam Registration & Information page will open.
- Read How to Apply for K-TET 2017 Guidelines and hit “New Registration” link.
- The K-TET 2017 December Candidate Registration page will open.
- Select the category of Kerala TET 2017 Exam for registration.
- Fill all mandatory qualification, basic details in appropriate boxes.
- Choose file to upload passport size photograph.
- After filling all basic information, click “Save” button.
- Preview the entered details and click “Submit” button.
- Then proceed to make the payment.
- Select the payment category and caste to which you belong.
- After completing payment process, SBI Collect Reference Number will be generated.
- Also, you will get an Application Number and Application id.
- Aspirants can take printout copy of submitted K-TET 2017 Application for future reference.
|Kerala TET Online Application||Click here|
Candidates Re-login: Below KTET Online Application 2017 “New Registration” link, aspirants can find the Candidates Re-login link also. By clicking on that, general information for login will display. Using this option, aspirants can do the following.
- Aspirants can check previous status of payment.
- Those who have done candidate confirmation can initiate the payment through this login.
- Printout of Exam Registration form can be taken through this login menu.
Keep your Kerala TET 2017 Application Number and Application ID in handy, for doing any of the above said process.
Helpline to Submit Kerala TET December Exam Application 2017
Aspirants having doubts in Kerala TET Exam 2017 or those who feel difficulty in filling of Kerala TET Online Application Form 2017 can contact the following helpline numbers for solution.
- General Information: 0471 2546823, 0471 2546816
- IT support/ Technical problems: 0471 2546832 or 0471 2546833
- Email: email@example.com.
KTET 2017 Hall Ticket
The Kerala KTET December 2017 Exam is scheduled on 28th and 30th December 2017. So, KTET 2017 Hall Ticket will be issued from 15th December 2017 onwards to eligible applicants. Aspirants who are submitting incomplete KTET Application Form 2017 will not get Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2017. So, try to fill Kerala TET Application Form 2017 without any mistakes.
Note: Candidates who searched for Kerala TET Online Application 2017 submitting guidelines might have got enough information from above section. Refer the guidelines given in Kerala Pareekshabhavan website to know more details about KTET 2017 Application Form.