Kerala PSC Online Application 2017: Looking for Government jobs in Kerala, then you have to approach Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment updated regularly in “www.keralapsc.gov.in”. Such candidates now have the source of getting employment in your preferred first and foremost jobs. These jobs spread out all over the State of kerala will not being favor for Graduates or higher Degree holders. Some of the possibilities would be given for those who complete education upto schooling level. Right from designing and publishing notification, accepting applications is the next step. In regard, Kerala PSC adapted online application technology for almost all the recruitment. If there any Government offers came to our door steps, we don’t wait a moment to apply, that what they choose this OTR method to ease their task.
|Kerala PSC Online Application 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Kerala PSC Exam 2017||Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Information||Kerala PSC Result 2017||Status||Updated Soon|
|Online Registration Starts on||July||Last Date||19-07-2017|
|Authority||Kerala PSC||Official Site||www.keralapsc.gov.in|
Kerala PSC Online Application 2017
The most convenient way to shortlist the numerous applications are, analyzing it in internet mode. Also, internet becomes the trendy one now-a-days. The first part of online application submission is One Time Registration (OTR). Once he/ she do this registration process, can skip it at the next time of submitting the Kerala PSC Online Application. Since the photograph and registered details once uploaded meeting all the requirements should be valid for 10 years.
Then, send your applications only in response to notifications published in the Gazette. Aspirants who have applied for more than one post shall download separate admission certificates with the same Register Number for each category. So, candidates should be ready to fill the online application form for vacant scopes available in given departments or services, coming soon or existing now.
- Kerala Forest Department
- Kerala Tourism Development Corporation
- Government of Kerala Port Department
- Kerala Water Authority
- Economics and Statistics Department
- State Planning Board
- Medical Services
- Kerala State Electricity Board
- Kerala Public Works Department (PWD Office)
- Secretariat Of The Kerala Legislature
Tips to Applicants: Kerala PSC insists some of the tips for applicants, while doing the online registration.
- Don’t leave any column unfilled.
- Make sure that you have acquired the prescribed qualifications before applying.
- Things to be kept Handy/ Mind
Once you start to apply, be sure that the following requirements are available in your hand.
- Keep the scanned photograph.
- Documents/ certificates in respect of educational qualification, age, caste etc.
- For fee transaction documents such as credit card, debit card, mobile wallets etc, will be required
Photograph: To scan the photograph, it should be in the format specified here.
- The name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion.
- Write the name and date in black color, with white rectangular background on the bottom of the photograph.
- Select a recent passport size photograph.
- The maximum size of photo is 30 kb.
- Dimensions should be in 150W × 200H.
Signature: At the time of online application, he/ she have to upload the signature which should be in
- In white plain paper, put your signature.
- Use black pen to put the signature.
- Be sure it’s legible to vision.
- The size of the signature should be in correct dimensions.
- The signature must match your signature in the answer script.
Guidelines for scanning: Candidates may make use of the basic tools like “MS Paint/ MS Picture Manager” or advanced tools like “Adobe Photoshop” to crop the dimension and compress the size of the scanned images.
- Set the photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- Then set the scanner to concerned dpi size.
- Alter the size of the images, if required.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
The Procedure to apply against the recruitment of Kerala PSC will be surely in online mode. The steps under the online application process is given below,
Application/ Exam Fee: Fee fixed for application or exam should be paid in online or offline mode, as per the notification. If you choose online mode use internet banking or credit card, debit card, mobile wallets etc, to transact the amount.
- Visit the official website “www.keralapsc.gov.in”.
- Click on “One Time Registration” link, available on the home page(Kerala PSC thulasi).
- It will be redirected to another page.
- Hit on “New Registration” link, if you are a new user.
- Upload your scanned photo indicating your name and date of photo taken.
- Click on “I agree” checkbox and click on “Next”
- Enter all the basic details in the registration form.
- Finally click on “Submit”
- On successful submission, you will get the User ID and Password.
- Then login into your profile by using these login credentials.
- While hitting the “Login” button, it will open a new application form for the concerned post.
- Then against the concerned notification link, click on “Apply Now”
- Fill all the mandatory columns in the application form.
- Validate the details and submit the application form.
- Upload the scanned image of signature.
- Then, proceed for fee payment in options given.
- Finally, by clicking the “Registration Card” link, retain the print out of that.
- Also note down the bar code number of the application for future reference.
Candidates will be the responsibility for application submission and secrecy of the password. The submitted application should be provisional and it cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The documents to prove the qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced when called for.
Exam centers: It will be based on your choice at the time of online application. Around all locations of Kerala, there will be the exam centers.
Attempts of Application Submission: More than one application submission chance is there for large recruitment. In respect of district wise selection notification, he/ she can’t apply for more than one district.
Causes of Application Rejection: In some rationale, applicant’s applications will be rejected without any intimation.
- If applications not submitted properly without fee.
- Incorrect data furnished in the application form.
- Applications submitted after the last date.
Queries: If any questions raised at the time of making Kerala PSC Online Application 2017, contact the help desk members of this commission via Phone numbers “04712444428, 04712444438 & 04712555538”.