Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2017: Are you guys searching for Kerala government jobs? Then you people might have an idea about Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). Because Kerala PSC is responsible for hiring suitable personnel for government posts that are vacant in various departments/ ministries of Kerala. From 2012 onwards, Kerala PSC implemented a rule that hereafter to apply for the jobs that are advertised by KPSC aspirants must do One Time Registration (OTR) first. On doing Kerala PSC One Time Registration, candidates will get a user id and password. Candidates can use that user id and password to apply for any number of posts that are advertised by Kerala PSC at any time, if found eligible. Do you guys want to know about the procedure to do Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2017? Then go through the following information.
Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2017
The Kerala PSC One Time Registration needs to be performed only once. To apply for the exams/ recruitment that are being conducted by KPSC, candidates have to enter their user id and password in Kerala PSC One Time Registration thulasi Login page. The user id and password is not only useful to apply for particular recruitment, it is also necessary for downloading hall ticket, viewing examination result etc. So keep it safe.
Pre-requisites for Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2017
All aspirants are asked to keep the below listed things in their hands before sitting to do Kerala PSC One Time Registration Online.
- Active email id and valid mobile number.
- Necessary original certificates for entering correct information in the Kerala PSC One Time Registration Profile.
- Any one ID card like Vote ID/ PAN Card/ Aadhar
- Scanned image of your signature (Maximum size: 30 Kb, Dimension: 150 width x 100 height, Image type: JPF format). Signature should be put on white paper with blue/ black ink pen by aspirants.
- Digital form of photograph by putting your name and date when photo has been taken in black colour text (in two lines), with white rectangular background at the bottom of photograph. Image should be in JPG format with 150 x 200 pixel dimension and size not exceeding 30 kb. The photograph once uploaded will remain valid for 10 years.
How to Register in Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
With the above said particulars sit infront of Computer to create Kerala PSC One Time Registration Profile. Aspirants can follow the Kerala PSC One Time Registration Instructions that we have given below to do easier registration.
- Open Kerala PSC official website keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click the One Time Registration tab in homepage.
- Kerala PSC One Time Registration thulasi website( will open as shown below.
- You might have seen Kerala PSC One Time Registration Sign Up link in the thulasi login and registration page of KPSC that is given above.
- Click that New Registration Sign Up link available in the Kerala PSC One Time Registration thulasi page.
- On clicking the Kerala PSC One Time Registration Sign in link, important instructions related to photograph will display on next page.
- Aspirants read the instruction, tick the I Agree checkbox and click the Next
- The page to upload scanned copy of photograph will open. Choose the file and upload it to proceed further.
- Next step is uploading of scanned copy of signature.
- After uploading photo & signature, a page as shown below will appear.
- After filling requisite details and ticking the checkboxes, press “Next” tab.
- Enter your personal, address, email id, mobile number, etc. as asked one-by-one, by clicking Next
- Then enter a specific user name for your KPSC One Time Registration
- Also enter a strong password for your account.
- In the appropriate box, enter captcha code that appears.
- Put tick on I Agree button and then click Next/ Submit
- An SMS will be sent to your mobile number with Kerala PSC One Time Registration Login id and other details.
- Keep it safe to apply for jobs that are advertised by Kerala PSC.
Forgot Kerala PSC User ID/ Password: Individuals who had forgotten their Kerala PSC One Time Registration Profile User Login id/ password can get it through their mobile phone by following this simple procedure.
- To know your user id send SMS to 166/ 51969/ 9223166166 as KL USR.
- To reset your password send SMS to 166/ 51969/ 9223166166 in the format KL USR RST User_id Date_of_Birth (e.g. KL USR RST aniltvm 21011983).
The Kerala PSC One Time Registration User Login id/ reset password will be sent as SMS to your mobile phones. After resetting password, don’t forget to change your password on your first login. Aspirants can also use the “Forget Password” option that is available in Kerala PSC One Time Registration Profile login thulasi page. On clicking the Forgot Password link following page will open.
Fill requisite information like user id, date of birth, id proof number, etc. and press “Reset” to get password.
Kerala PSC One Time Registration Helpdesk: Aspirants who need guidance in doing Kerala PSC One Time Registration can contact the following call centers during working hours.
- 0471 2444438
- 0471 2555538
Kerala PSC Application: Candidates can apply for KPSC recruitment by opening and filling the user id, password in Kerala PSC One Time Registration Profile Login page. After logging in, you can fill and submit the online application for particular post which you wish to apply.
|Official Site||Click here|
Note: Candidates who are searching for Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2017 details might have got it from above section. To know more about OTR, visit the official website of Kerala PSC.