Kerala Civil Service Online Application 2018: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is going to conduct State Civil Service Examination 2018 soon. This exam is being conducted to fill various vacancies existing under Kerala Administrative Service, Police Service, Revenue Service and others. Hence, the Kerala Civil Service Exam is also known as Kerala Administrative Service Exam among public. Based on vacancies reported by Government, once in two year this sort of examination will be conducted by KPSC. This year’s Kerala Civil Service Exam Notification 2018 is going to be released soon. So, candidates who are eagerly waiting for an opportunity to acquire Kerala government jobs are asked to keep an eye on the official website of KPSC to do Civil Service exam registration immediately. Almost for one month the application submission link will be active in website. Before that, interested aspirants are asked to submit Kerala Civil Service Exam 2018 Application Form. To know about the detailed guidelines for submitting Kerala Civil Service Online Application 2018 without mistakes, read the remaining paragraphs in this article.
Kerala Civil Service Exam Apply Online Dates 2018
|Kerala Civil Service Exam Notification 2018 will be released on||Updated Soon…|
|Starting date for submission of Kerala Civil Services Application Form 2018||Updated Soon…|
|Last date for submitting Kerala Civil Services Exam Application Form 2018||Updated Soon…|
|Last date for fee payment (if applicable)||Updated Soon…|
|Admit card for prelims exam will be issued on||Updated Soon…|
|Preliminary examination date||Updated Soon…|
|Prelims Exam results will be announced on||Updated Soon…|
|Admit card for main exam will be issued on||Updated Soon…|
|Main examination date||Updated Soon…|
|Main exam results will be announced on||Updated Soon…|
|Personality test will be conducted on||Updated Soon…|
Kerala Civil Services Exam 2018
Kerala Civil Services Exam 2018 Application is being collected from aspirants who are interested in joining any of the administrative posts given below.
|No.||Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy Collector||Updated Soon…|
|3.||Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|5.||Other Group-I services, etc.|
Eligibilities to Submit Kerala Civil Services Application Form 2018
Following are the minimum eligibilities that should be possessed by candidates who have desire to engage on Kerala Administrative Services, through Kerala Civil Service Exam 2018. An individual not satisfying these conditions no need to submit Kerala Civil Services Application Form 2018.
|3.||Age Limit||21 to 28 years|
|4.||Age Relaxations||For Reserved category (as per rules)|
|5.||Others||Good character and of physically fit to carry out the duties of respective posts|
How to Submit Kerala Civil Service Online Application 2018?
Pre-requisites to Apply Online for Kerala Administrative Service Exam 2018: Before sitting infront of Computer to apply online for Kerala Administrative Service Exam 2018, keep the following things in your hand. Only then Kerala Civil Service Exam Registration will become easy.
- Valid email id and active mobile number.
- Aadhar card and ID proof like Driving Licence/ PAN Card/ Vote ID, etc.
- Necessary original certificates for reference.
Scanned Photograph and Signature: While filling Kerala Civil Service Online Application 2018, scanned copies of candidate’s signature and photograph should be uploaded. Details about the specifications are given below.
|Kerala Civil Service 2017 Exam – Related Topics|
|Kerala Civil Service Notification||Kerala Civil Service Online Application||Kerala Civil Service Exam Pattern|
|Kerala Civil Service Syllabus||Kerala Civil Service Model Papers||Kerala Civil Service Hall Ticket|
|Kerala Civil Service Answer key||Kerala Civil Service Result||Kerala Civil Service Interview|
|· Sign in good quality white paper with blue/ black ink pen.
· Maximum Size: 30Kb
· Image Dimension: 150W X 100H px
· Image Type: JPG
|· Take one colour passport size photo.
· Maximum Size: 30Kb
· Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px
· Image Type: JPG
· Write your name and date of photo taken in 2 lines in black colour text with white rectangular background at the bottom of photo.
Kerala Civil Service Exam 2018 Apply Online Steps: Kerala Civil Service Online Application 2018 should be submitted through KPSC official website, before deadline. Detailed guidelines for submitting Kerala Administrative Service Application Form 2018 is given below.
- Open KPSC website keralapsc.gov.in.
- Read the detailed advertisement of Kerala Administrative Service Exam 2018.
- Click the “One Time Registration” option available in homepage.
- The Kerala PSC One Time Registration thulasi website will open.
- Under Registered User Login, find the “New Registration Sign up” option.
- By clicking on it, a Kerala PSC New registration form will open.
- Fill your name, gender, date of birth, etc. details in it.
- After filling all * marked fields, enter access code, tick the declaration checkbox and press “Register” button.
- Note down the User ID & Password that display.
- Now enter your User ID, Password and Access Code in the Registered User Login section of thulasi website.
- Press “Login” button, to open your Kerala PSC Civil Services Exam Application Form 2018.
- Start filling all the requisite information in application one-by-one.
- Choose file to upload your scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- After uploading images correctly, check/ preview the information that you entered in Kerala Administrative Service KAS Application 2018.
- Edit changes in application, if required.
- Atlast, press the “Submit” button.
- Your Kerala Civil Service Exam Application 2017 will be successfully registered.
- For future reference, you can take printout copy of submitted application.
Aspirants have to pay the fee through online/ offline mode (if applicable), at the time of filling application or after application submission. Wait for the release of Kerala Civil Service Exam Notification 2018, to know about the details of fees.
Forgot Kerala PSC User ID/ Password: Already registered users no need to do the registration again. They can simply click the “Online Application” option available in www.keralapsc.gov.in website and find the relevant online application link & login into the application part.
Individuals who had forgotten their Kerala PSC One Time Registration User Login id/ password can get it through their mobile phone by following this simple procedure.
- To know your user id send SMS to 166/ 51969/ 9223166166 as KL USR.
- To reset your password send SMS to 166/ 51969/ 9223166166 in the format KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH (e.g. KL USR RST aniltvm 21011983).
The Kerala PSC One Time Registration User Login id/ reset password will be sent as SMS to your mobile phones. After resetting password, don’t forget to change your password on your first login. Aspirants can also use the “Forget Password” option that is available in Kerala PSC One Time Registration Profile login thulasi page.
Helpdesk to Apply Online for Kerala Civil Service Exam 2018
Candidates who need guidance in doing Kerala PSC One Time Registration or submitting Kerala PSC Online Application 2018 can contact the following call centers during working hours.
- 0471 2444438
- 0471 2555538
Kerala Civil Service Exam Admit Card 2018
Individuals who are submitting Kerala Civil Service 2018 Application correctly on time shall only be issued with admit cards for the first round of selection, which is Preliminary Test. Then based on performance of aspirants in prelims exam, he/ she will be shortlisted for the main exam. The final round of selection is interview, for which only candidates who are shortlisted based on main exam marks will be allowed to participate.
Note: Candidates who searched for the details regarding Kerala Civil Service Online Application 2018 might have got it from above section. To know more about this forthcoming exam, keep in touch with our website.