Karnataka TET 2017: Are you a Karnataka Resident? Do you have interest to work as a Graduate Primary Teacher in Schools of Karnataka? Then apply online for the new recruitment that is announced by Department of School Education, Karnataka. Yes nearly 10000 Graduate Primary Teacher vacancies currently exist in various Schools of Karnataka. Candidates who are going to be selected have to teach students of 6th to 8th standard and also have to support in other co-curricular activities of the concerned educational institution. If you are a Karnataka TET exam (Paper-2) qualified aspirant, then no need to think. Come forward and submit your job applications. To know more about Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017, go through the following sections.
|Karnataka TET 2017 Vacancy – Highlights|
|Post Name||Graduate Primary Teacher||Vacancies||10000|
|Qualification||B.A/ B.Sc/ Degree and D.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.EI.Ed/ BA.Bed/BSc.Ed and TET-II||Job Type||Permanent|
|Selection||Written Test/ Interview||Application||Online|
Karnataka TET 2017
The Karnataka TET Notification for Graduate Primary Teacher posts was released on August 2017 by Department of School Education, Karnataka. Details of district-wise Teacher vacancy in Karnataka are tabulated below.
|Bangalore & Other Districts/ Places|
Candidates with good general knowledge, subject knowledge and language proficiency are needed for these Graduate Primary Teacher jobs in Karnataka. Appointment is purely going to be done on permanent basis.
Designation and Salary
For Graduate Primary Teacher posts, Karnataka School Education Department is conducting this examination. Individuals who are overcoming the various selection processes shall be considered for appointment in the Schools that are lying within Karnataka (as indicated in above table). On appointment, aspirants will get salary and allowances as follows.
- Salary Range: Rs.14550 to 26700/- + other admissible allowances
Eligibilities to Apply for Karnataka TET Graduate Primary Teacher Jobs
1) Education: Individuals possessing following qualification with good academic records obtained from recognized institutions or universities can apply for Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment Karnataka.
- BA/ B.Sc/ Degree & D.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.EI.Ed/ BA.Bed/ BSc.Ed and TET-II in relevant disciplines
2) Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age limits to apply for KAR TET 017 Graduate Primary Teacher jobs is listed below. Aspirants not possessing these age limits no need to apply.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
3) Age Relaxations: The upper age limit indicated above is applicable for general category candidates. For some of the category (given below), age relaxation will be given on submission of valid certificate.
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category: 43 years
- Cat-1, Ex-SM, SC, STs: 45 years
Selection Process of Karnataka TET 2017 Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment
There are two methods of selection. First a Written Examination will be conducted for applied citizens. Hall tickets will be issued to the applied candidates to appear in this examination. Then based on the marks going to be taken by contestants and depending upon availability of vacancies, he/ she will be shortlisted and invited for personal interview or document verification. The overall performance of aspirants will be taken into consideration and decisions of appointment will be taken by Department of Public/ School Education, Karnataka.
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Document Verification
Written Exam: There are four examinations for the recruitment. The four examinations and its details are listed below.
- For 100% of Posts in 23 Districts and 92% of posts in 2 districts (Bangalore North & Bangalore South).
- For 80% of Posts for local Cadre in 6 districts of Hyderabad-Karnataka as per 371 (J) – (Only for Hyderabad-Karnataka candidates).
- For 20% of Posts for residual parent cadre in 6 districts of Hyderabad-Karnataka as per 371 (J).
- For 8% of Posts for local Cadre in BBMP area of Bangalore North and Bangalore South districts as per 371(J) (Only for Hyderabad-Karnataka Candidates)
The Karnataka TET exam for Graduate Primary Teacher posts consists of three different papers as follows.
- Paper-I exam will be conducted for 150 marks in General Studies. This exam is only for qualifying purpose.
- General Kannada Language (25 marks)
- General English Language (25 marks)
- General Knowledge (25 marks)
- General Intelligence & Teaching – 50 questions
- Others (25 marks)
- Paper-2 exam will be conducted for English language, Social Studies, Maths and Science subject candidates. Minimum qualifying mark in Paper-II is 50%.
- Multiple choice questions (50 marks)
- Short and long answer type questions (100 marks)
- Paper 3 exam is only for Maths, Science and Social Studies Teachers. Questions of this paper will be from respective teaching language and will be of objective type.
- Language Knowledge test (100 marks)
How to Apply Online For Karnataka TET Graduate Primary Teacher Posts?
Application Fee: Aspirants have to remit application fee to participate in this recruitment by downloading challan form available in official website of Department of School Education.
- Fee: Rs.500/- (or) Rs.1000/- (or) Rs.2000/- (differ based on category)
- Bank charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode: Offline
The fee differs based on category. To know about the category-wise fee and exemption details read the official notice. To know about KARTET Apply Online Procedure for Graduate Primary Teacher posts, read the next sub heading.
Applying Process: Online applications should have to be submitted by aspirants who qualified TET Karnataka or possessing equivalent qualification for this recruitment, before deadline. The guidelines to submit Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher applications are,
- Open the website schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Click the Online Application for Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teachers for 6-8 Classes 2017 link under Recent Information section of homepage.
- The examination dates for various districts/ places will appear.
- Click the link given under Recruitment of Graduate Primary Teacher
- Click the “New Application” tab in next page. A registration form will open.
- Fill the requisite information in the form and press “Register”.
- Then come back and click the “My Application” tab.
- A Login page will open. Enter Username and password in it.
- On logging in, the application for Graduate Primary Teacher recruitment will appear.
- Click each option (i.e. Personal details, TET details, etc.) and fill the mandatory fields.
- After filling each section press “Save/ Submit” button as appears.
- Then upload the passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression as per specifications.
- Next candidates have to enter the applicant’s savings bank account details.
- On submission of those information, a triplicate challan form will appear.
- Then download the e-challan form and final application.
Dates to Remember
|KARTET 2017 Recruitment – Important Dates|
|Notification Released on||August 2017|
|Starting date to apply online for Graduate Primary Teacher posts||26th August 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||25th September 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||27th September 2017|
|Date of Karnataka TET Graduate Primary Teacher exam||4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th November 2017|
Note: We hope above given information will be useful for the aspirants who are searching for teaching jobs in Karnataka. To know more about this Karnataka TET 2017 recruitment, refer the official advertisement that we have linked in this article.