JTET Admit Card 2017: Lot of male and female aspirants might have applied for the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) 2017. On regards of this, atleast two weeks before exam date Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) – the exam conducting authority will issue Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2017 to candidates who had submitted applications, through its official website. Do you guys want to know about the detailed JTET Admit Card 2017 download procedure? Then just read the following paragraphs. You will get answers for all your questions regarding Jharkhand TET 2017 Admit Card.
|JAC JTET Admit Card 2017|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) 2017|
|Authority||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)|
|Material||JAC JTET Admit Card 2017 Download PDF|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon…|
|Exam Type||OMR based exam|
|Official Website||www.jac.nic.in (or) jac.jharkhand.gov.in/|
JTET Admit Card 2017
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) was set up by state government, for conducting exams at the end of intermediate, secondary, Sanskrit, Madrasa education and also for carrying out other duties prescribed by government from time to time. State government has only given powers to JAC for conducting JTET exam.
To attend any competitive exam, admit card/ hall ticket is a necessary thing. Because, it’s a proof which shows he/ she is eligible to write particular exam. As JAC is the exam conducting authority for JTET exam 2017, the JTET Admit Card 2017 will be issued by JAC only. In the JAC Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2017 candidates can notice the following things.
- Roll number of candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Timetable of exam (date, time and venue)
- Some General Instructions, etc.
Things to be Remembered: While coming for JAC Jharkhand TET Exam 2017, aspirants must remember the following things.
- Reach the venue atleast 30 minutes before exam time.
- Carry any one original photo ID proof like Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence, etc. with JTET Admit Card 2017.
- Carry necessary writing materials with you (blue/ black ball point pen).
- Don’t write any hints in the Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2017.
- Also, don’t take any books/ electronic devices inside exam hall.
JAC JTET 2017
Eligibility Criteria: Depending upon their qualification, Jharkhand residents are asked to submit applications for JTET Level-I/ II Exam 2017. Only aspirants who are found eligible by all means will get Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2017 from JAC.
- JTET Level 1: Senior Secondary/ Equivalent and D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ D.Ed (Special)
- JTET Level 2: Graduation and D.El.Ed/ 1st year B.Ed or Senior Secondary/ Equivalent with B.EI.Ed/ B.A. B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed
- Others: Jharkhand domicile
JTET 2017: JTET exam is being conducted to findout the right persons for Teacher posts in Jharkhand Schools. JTET-I is the eligibility exam to take classes for 1st to 5th standard and JTET-II is the eligibility exam for 6th to 8th standard Teacher posts. Individuals who had applied for both the exams will get separate JTET admit card 2017 and for others single Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2017 will be given.
Individuals who are taking 60% marks in JTET exam shall only be deemed qualified. About 8% mark relaxation may be given for SC/ ST, etc. categories based on government order. JTET certificates shall only be given to qualified aspirants, after document verification. Using that certificate candidates can seek for teaching jobs in various public/ unaided/ private Schools of Jharkhand.
- JTET Written Exam
- Document Verification
JTET Exam Pattern: Questions for JTET exam will be asked from Child Development, Pedagogy issues, Maths, Science, Language (medium of instruction), etc, depending upon Level-1/ 2 papers.
- Exam will be conducted in OMR
- About 150 questions (1 mark for each question) shall be asked for each JTET exam paper.
- Exam duration is also 150 minutes.
- No penalties are applicable for wrong answer.
How to Download JAC JTET Admit Card 2017?
Individuals who had submitted their applications for JTET Exam 2017 can download the admit card from JAC website, as per guidelines that are given below. But aspirants must keep the provisional registration number that is generated at the time of online submission of application and password/ date of birth with them, before sitting to do JTET Admit Card 2017 download. Because only by entering those login details, your Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2017 will open.
- Visit JAC official website jac.nic.in or jac.jharkhand.gov.in/.
- Search for the JTET Admit Card 2017
- By clicking on the link, a login page will open.
- Enter your registration number and password/ date of birth, as required.
- Click “Submit” button.
- Your Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2017 will open.
- Save and download
Jharkhand TET Exam Centres: Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) is a state level exam. So exam centres will be allotted within Jharkhand only. Some of the places where Jharkhand TET 2017 will be conducted are Ranchi, Latehar, Palamu, Bokaro, Dhanbad, etc. Contestants have no rights to change the exam centre that is indicated in Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2017.
Dates to Remember:
|Notification released on||Updated Soon|
|Notification closed date||Updated Soon|
|Date of JTET Exam 2017||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card will be issued on||Atleast 7 or 15 days before exam|
|Official website||Click Here|
Note: From the above section aspirants might have got lot of details regarding JAC JTET Admit Card 2017. Those who need more information about this admission certificate or exam, can visit JAC’s official web portal.