JSSC TGT Teacher Syllabus 2017: The most expected Trained Graduate Competitive Examination is coming very nearer for Jharkhand State Residents, whoever applied earlier. The responsibility of conducting this specialized examination is taken over the hands of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). Through the conduct of this exam, more than seventeen thousands of Teacher job openings are going to be filled in Government Schools running under the Jharkhand State Government. Applicants who are preparing seriously for the exam might be in need of JSSC High School Teacher Syllabus 2017. It is available in the web portal “jssc.nic.in” in PDF format. For your convenience, we place syllabus in subject wise hereunder
|JSSC TGT Syllabus 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (CGTTCE) – 2016||Exam Type||Written Exam (OMR Based)|
|Material||Syllabus PDF download||Exam Category||Teacher Jobs|
|Exam Date||-2017||Exam Phase||Single Phase|
|Authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)||Official Site||jssc.in|
JSSC TGT Syllabus 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is a commission which is functioning under the Government of Jharkhand. The main duty of this commission is to enroll suitable candidates in the jobs exists under the concerned Government. At the current time, Trained Graduate Teacher posts are in need of more number of staffs. So those who applied previously must be ready to attend the exam.
The required material i.e. JSSC TGT Teacher Syllabus 2017 is placed here. By retrieving this source material, start your preparation from this time and hereby candidates are advised not to waste your precious time. Subject wise topics given under each subjects of the syllabus should be cleared by the candidates before writing the exam, if you desire to achieve the post.
Main Subjects: These three subjects are included in the paper-I and paper-II of the question paper. In paper-I, all the questions are asked from first two subjects and in paper-II all the questions are asked from the concerned subjects.
- General Knowledge
- Concerned Subjects
By now most of the aspirants will be searching for JSSC TGT Syllabus 2017 all over the official site. To help those candidates, we are providing the latest syllabus for the upcoming exams in JSSC. In the below section, we have provided the important eligibility conditions which are need to participate in this exam.
- Qualification: B.Ed Degree in three respective subjects
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
- Selection Process: Competitive Exam and Interview
Subjects for JSSC High School Teacher Syllabus: JSSC TGT Teacher Exam comprises of two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main Examination. Now a day, more number of candidates is applying for the competitive examination.
In order to minimise the number of aspirants appearing for the next levels in the selection, JSSC will conduct a prelims exam. Those who are qualifying in this test shall be called for Main examination. Both these exams will be conducted in pen and paper mode only.
In this section we have listed out the most important topics of JSSC TGT Syllabus 2017 from which the questions will be asked. If you are thorough in these topics, then you can pass easily in this exam.
- General Knowledge
- Hindi or English
- History/ Civics
- Questions from concerned Subjects
JSSC TGT Exam 2017
Candidates who have completed B.Ed in their respective subject are only allowed to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017. Nearly 17572 positions were available below various schools in Jharkhand. Aspirants who are qualifying in this examination can get permanent job in these schools. These exams will take place at various centres which are located in Jharkhand state.
- Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher
- Post No’s: 17572
- Date of Examination: Will be updated soon…
JSSC TGT Exam Pattern 2017: The JSSC TGT Teacher Exam will take place in two stages i.e. Preliminary exam and Main exam. In the preliminary examination, there will be a total of 200 questions from General knowledge and Hindi / English Language. For all those candidates who have doubts in the examination pattern can read out the points which are listed below.
- TGT Teacher Preliminary Exam is an OMR based objective type exam which comprises of 200 questions and each carries.
- In preliminary exam, .33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- This examination will be conducted in OMR sheet only and the contestants have to shade the answers only on this sheet.
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks Allotted|
TGT Teacher Main Exam Pattern: Aspirants who successfully complete the preliminary examination will have to take part in the main examination which is qualifying in nature. The important details regarding the main examination pattern are given below.
- It is also a written examination were contestants have to mark their answers on the OMR sheet provided for them.
- In case of Main exam, there will be 150 objective type questions for a total of 300 marks.
- Negative marks of .66 will be deducted for each and every wrong answer.
- For every right answer you shall be given two marks.
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Subject Related Questions||150||300|
Subject Wise Syllabus for JSSC TGT Teacher Exam 2017
Here in the below section, we have listed out all the important topics which will be asked in preliminary exam and main exam. Go through this JSSC TGT Teacher Syllabus while you are preparing for the upcoming examination.
JSSC TGT Syllabus for English
- Letter writing
- Poetry (William Shakespeare, George Herbert, etc)
- Novel (For Whom the Bell Tolls)
- Drama (Hamlet, Man & Superman), etc
JSSC TGT Syllabus for Physics
- General Physics
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Electrostatics & Magnetism
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics, etc
JSSC TGT Syllabus for Maths
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Co-ordinate Geometry Three Dimension
JSSC TGT Syllabus for Botany
- Binomial Nomenclature
- Cell structure of plants
- Role of phytohormones
- Plant Tissues, etc
JSSC TGT Syllabus for Zoology
- Classification of animals
- Structure and function of Bio-molecules
- Mendel’s Law of heredity
- Theories of Evolution Darwinism, etc
JSSC TGT Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic structure
- Periodic table
- Chemical bonding
- Co-ordination chemistry
- Organic chemistry, etc
- Syllabus for Civics
- Political Theory
- Indian Political System
JSSC TGT Syllabus for Geography
- Nebular hypothesis
- Structure of earth
- Difference between Rock and Minerals
- Climatic regions of India
- Fisheries of Japan, etc
JSSC TGT Syllabus for Economics
- Concepts of Micro and Macro economics
- Demand and elasticity of demand
- Indian population and Family welfare programmes
- Rail Road Coordination in India, etc
|Official Syllabus||Click here|
Conclusion: In the above paragraphs we have discussed elaborately about the important JSSC TGT Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern for the nearing exams. If you wish gather more details about the syllabus, please do visit the official site.