JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has advertised a new recruitment notice by listing more than fifteen thousand “JSSC TGT” vacancies for the teaching professions under various districts of the state. This time JSSC has planned to recruit Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) for filling the vacant posts in the schools of Jharkhand for various subjects. Those who are having interest to work as a Teacher in government cadres can hold this new offer, which is suitable especially for residents of state. Only candidates who had done registration through official portal of Commission will be considered to participate in the JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017 exam. Other details about this employment opportunity are narrated on below paragraphs.
|Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Designation||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Vacancy Nos||17572||Last Date||25-04-2017|
|Academics||B.Ed or equivalent|
JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) headquartered in Ranchi district is the government approved agency for doing direct recruitment in state, on Group-C/ Non-Gazetted/ Technical/ Non-Technical posts of various cadres. A “Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (CGTTCE-2016)” has been planned by this Commission, for the purpose of recruiting talented citizens for the Faculty posts that are existing in various educational institutions of the state. In order to make this process in a lenient manner they have scheduled JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017 and an official notification has been issued for the same.
As a teacher, candidates must have certain basic qualities like subject knowledge, good communication, general awareness, etc. This exam paves the way for analysing those skills of appliers. Names of candidates who are ranking high interms of merit marks in selection will be recommended for appointment in respective services/ cadres. Places of Posting are Ranchi, Latehar, Dumka, Hazaribagh, Dhanbad, etc. within the state.
Vacancy Details in JSSC
|SI. No.||Position Name||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1.||Trained Graduate Teacher||8423||40 years||Rs.34800/-|
|1.||Trained Graduate Teacher||9149||40 years||Rs.34800/-|
Necessary Qualification: Graduation is the requisite qualification for all appliers, which should be obtained from recognised institution/ university. Candidates having good academic record are desirable for these Trained Graduate Teacher posts.
- For Trained Graduate Teacher Post: B.Sc, B.Ed Degree or equivalent
Age Limit: Above said is the upper age limit for General category candidates. But for other communities, the ceiling ages will differ. To know more details, refer the official notification released by JSSC.
- Minimum applying age: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 40 years
Age limits will be calculated by the concerned authorities of Commission, using the date 1st January 2016.
Selection Criteria: Two phases of selection will be done by JSSC, which are test and Interview. First eligible applicants will be invited for the test and those who are scoring good marks in this exam shall be further called for interview. Final select list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by aspirants in test and interview only.
- Written Examination: This test will be of objective type and multiple choice questions would be drafted from topics like General Knowledge, Hindi Language & Subject Knowledge. Total marks for which this (OMR based) test will be conducted is 500.
- Personal Interview
Salary and Allowances: Male/ Female candidates whoever selected for the Trained Graduate Teacher posts under JSSC will be provided with monthly salary, in Pay Band-2 manner. In addition to this, Grade Pay and other admissible allowances would also be given.
- Salary Range: Rs.9300 – 34800/-
- Grade Pay Range: Rs.4200 – 4600/-
Application Fees: All community candidates have to remit the application fee for this JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017. Others will not be considered for this CGTTCE exam. Fee can be remitted only through online mode (State Bank Collect) and fee once paid is non-refundable in any cases.
- Cost of Application for General/ OBC category: Rs.460/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman/ PWDs: Rs.115/-
- Fee Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
Self-interested candidates can do the registration for this JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017, if he/ she are found eligible. Before you start to apply, aspirants must keep valid email address, mobile number, necessary documents and scanned copies of photograph & signature with you. Then follow these general steps to finish the registration successfully.
- Open the official website link of JSSC, “www.jssc.in”.
- Read the detailed advertisement by clicking on the concerned link in home page.
- Hit the “New Registration” link and fill the requisite information.
- Upload the scanned documents/ images and verify the entered details.
- Edit the changes if any and “Save” it.
- Then press the “Submit” button and proceed for application fee payment using onlinesbi.com link.
- Successful transaction is indicated by an e-Receipt generation.
- Finally take printout copy of completed application and fee receipt.
- Online applications will be accepted from – 06th Feb 2017
- Final date for doing online registration – 25th April 2017 (extended)
- last Date toDeposit Examination fee – 02nd May 2017
- Tentative month of Written exam – May/ June 2017
Note: On above section, we have discussed about the details that are given in the new recruitment notice released by JSSC. If readers have any doubts, refer the linked notification.