JKPSC Assistant Professor 2017: Here is the great News for all the unemployed Job seekers who are looking For the State Government Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir. According to this Employment Notification Jammu and Kashmir Public Services Commission has announced the JKPSC Assistant Professor 2017 for filling up 563 Assistant Professor Posts in the Higher Education Department. Since there are more than five hundred vacancies available in this Recruitment, candidates are advised to use this wonderful Opportunity. All the interested and Eligible Candidates can read the Further information in the below section.
|JKPSC Assistant Professor 2017 Exam|
|Position Name||Assistant Professor||No of Openings||563|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree/ Ph.D||Application Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview||Job Type||Permanent|
|Last Date||28.11.2017||Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
JKPSC Assistant Professor 2017
Jammu and Kashmir is a State in Northern Part of India with full of mountains and valleys. This State shares its borders with Himachal Pradesh and Punjab with Jammu as the winter capital and Srinagar as the Summer Capital. It also has an International Border with China and also Line of Control (LOC) separates Jammu and Kashmir from Pakistan. The Official languages are Kashmiri and Hindi, but there are also several other languages spoken by the peoples of Jammu and Kashmir like Dogri, Urdu, English and Ladakhi. State Government of Jammu and Kashmir is releasing JK Job notification for filling up various vacancies in the State. JKPSC is the main agency which conducts the Examinations for filling up different cadre of posts in the State of J&K. JKPSC Recruitment are one of the most popular Competitive Examination conducted by the State Government which provides more number of Govt Jobs to the Local candidates of J&K.
JKPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Details 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary Offered|
|01||Assistant Professor||563||Rs 15600- 39100|
Salary Offered: A Monthly salary of Rs 15600- 39100 + AGP Rs 6000 will be given to the selected candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Assistant Professor 2017
If the Candidates does not have the below mentioned Eligibility criteria then the applications are rejected.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have the below mentioned Academic Qualification from a recognized university.
- Master’s Degree/ Ph.D
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should lies between 18 to 40 Years as on 01-01-2017.
Age Relaxation: Upper Age Limit of 40 Years is relaxable for reserved candidates as per the Reservation Rules followed in J&K.
- Ex-Serviceman- 08 Years
- SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC- 03 Years
- Physically Challenged- 02 Years
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their Performance in the below mentioned Process.
- Written Exam/ Interview
Application Fees: All the candidates have to pay the below specified Application Fees in Online Payment Mode or through e-challan payable at JK Bank.
- For General Category- Rs 805/-
- For Reserved Categories- Rs 405/-
Steps for Applying JKPSC Assistant Professor 2017 Exam
The Steps involved in the Application Process are listed below.
- Candidates have to first log on to the Online Application portal of JKPSC www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- On clicking the “APPLY” button an instruction window will be opened.
- Candidates should read the Instructions carefully and then start filling the Application.
- Applicants can also download the Recruitment Advertisement and read all the information carefully before applying for the Online Application.
- Fill all the details in the Online Application carefully and pay the Prescribed Application Fees.
- In the Online Application candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Candidate’s Application is not considered if the Application Fees is not paid.
- Take a Print out of the Application Form and Payment Receipt.
- Applicants have to submit the hardcopy of the Application form along with the Payment Receipt and other Necessary documents to the Address J&K Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu upto 12.2017.
|JKPSC Assistant Professor 2017 Exam – Dates|
|Starting Date For Online Application||28.10.2017|
|Last Date For Online Application||28.11.2017|
|Last Date For Submission of Application Fees||30.11.2017|
|Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy of all the documents||01.12.2017|
Here we have discussed about JKPSC Assistant Professor 2017 and their necessary details. Candidates who are seriously preparing for several competitive exams in J&K can find the entire JK Job alert in our website www.carreerszine.com