JET Clerk 2017: A Joint Employment Test (JET) is going to be conducted for selection of suitable aspirants for Clerk Officer posts, on February/ March 2018. Regarding this exam, now JET Exam Board is inviting online applications from candidates who have interest to serve as a Clerk in any of the government organizations/ PSUs located in India. Last date prescribed for application submission is 31st December 2017. Details about the participating organizations, eligibilities and other related information of JET Clerk 2017 Exam is described here on below paragraphs. Interested aspirants go through it.
|JET Clerk 2017 – Highlights|
|Exam Name||Joint Employment Test for Clerk Officer Posts 2017 (JET Clerk 2017)|
|Authority||JET Exam Board|
|Application Type||Online mode|
|Exam Date||February/ March 2018|
|Exam Type||Online objective test|
JET Clerk 2017 Exam
Joint Employment Test is abbreviated and called as JET Exam. It is a competitive examination in India. A board called JET Exam Board registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs under companies act 1956 is handling the responsibilities of this exam. Every year, this board conducts employment tests for Lekhpal, Account Officer, etc posts. Likewise, now JET Exam Board is ready to conduct a Joint Employment Test for Clerk Officer posts.
- It is a common eligibility exam for selection of suitable aspirants for Clerk Officer posts.
- Based on JET Clerk 2017 Exam marks, JET exam board has decided to appoint suitable aspirants in various Clerk offices within India, based on availability of vacancies.
Details about the cities where Clerk Officer vacancies currently exist are clearly indicated in the table that is given below. Only on these places, initial appointment will be done.
|Indent for Clerk offices 2018-2019 (Participated Organization location in India)|
|10.||Jammu & Kashmir||Proposed|
|Total Vacancies||Announced Soon…|
JET Clerk Officers Salary 2017:
Depending upon place of posting and other factors, basic pay and other admissible allowances will be issued to candidates who are going to be appointed on response of Joint Employment Test for Clerk Officer posts 2017.
- Starting basic pay: Rs.8200 to 20300/-
- Medical allowances and others
JET Exam Eligibility for Clerk Officer Posts 2017-18
Nationality: As per JET Clerk 2017 Exam Notification, aspirants must be a citizen of India to apply for this latest JET Clerk Officers Exam 2017.
- Indian citizen
Qualification: Individuals who had completed 12th standard from recognized board or institution can apply for JET Clerk 2017 Exam.
- 12th pass/ Equivalent
Age Limits: While computing as on 1st December 2017, minimum and maximum age limits of candidates applying for JET Clerk 2017 Exam can be,
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 32 years
Age Relaxations: Candidates born not earlier than 1st December 1984 and not later than 1st December 1997 (both dates are inclusive) are only eligible to participate in this Joint Employment Test Clerk 2017.
- No relaxations
Joint Employment Test for Selection of Clerk Officers 2017
Joint Employment Test JET 2017 for Clerk Officer posts is scheduled on February/ March 2018. Admit cards for this exam will be issued to eligible candidates, atleast 10 to 15 days before exam date. JET Clerk Exam 2017 will be conducted online in many centres within India. Aspirants scoring good marks in online exam will be shortlisted for an interview. The participating organizations will conduct interview.
- Written Exam
JET Clerk Officer Exam Pattern 2017: The JET Exam Pattern 2017 for Clerk Officer posts is given below. On this test pattern only, upcoming Join Employment Test for Clerk Officer posts will be conducted.
|JET Clerk Officer Exam Pattern 2017|
|1.||Reasoning||30 marks||1 ½ hours|
|2.||English Language||25 marks|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||30 marks|
|4.||General Awareness/ General Knowledge||35 marks|
|5.||Computer Knowledge||30 marks|
|Total||150 marks||90 minutes|
JET Clerk Officer Exam 2017 Result: Scores obtained by contestants will be normalized using equi-percentile method and scores upto 2 decimal points shall be taken for the purpose of calculations. Thus JET Clerk 2017 Exam Result will be declared by JET Exam Board.
How to Apply for Joint Employment Test for Clerk Officer Posts 2017?
JET 2017 Clerk Officer Exam Application Fee: Aspirants have to remit JET 2017 Clerk Officer Exam Application fee through online payment gateway available on official website of JET Exam Board.
- Non-refundable fee: Rs.600/-
- Bank Transaction/ Intimation charges: as applicable
- Payment Mode: Online only
JET Clerk Officer Exam Application 2017: Willing and eligible aspirants can participate in JET Clerk Officer Exam 2017-18, by submitting application on time. Follow the simple guidelines that we have given below, to submit JET Clerk Officers Exam Application 2017 without mistakes.
- Open the website www.jetexam.in.
- Click “Vacancies” tab in homepage.
- View the JET Clerk Officers Exam 2017 Notification.
- Then click “Apply” link given against particular exam title.
- New users fill the registration form and get provisional registration number, password to apply online for JET Clerk Officers Exam 2017. Others use the already registered password and registration number to apply online for JET Clerk 2017 Exam.
- Login into the JET Exam Online Application 2017 for Clerk Officers posts, using registration number, password.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature as per specifications.
- Carefully fill JET Clerk Officer Application 2017 and recheck the entered details.
- Edit changes if any required and click “Save & Next -> Final Submit” button.
- After completing JET Clerk Apply Online procedure, click on apply button again.
- It will take you to the fee payment page.
- Using Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Cards, pay the fee on time.
- After payment confirmation, don’t forget to take printout copy of submitted JET Exam Online Application 2017 for future reference.
JET Clerk Exam Date 2017 and Others
|JET Clerk Officer Exam Notification 2017 released on||1st December 2017|
|Application for JET Clerk Officers Exam 2017 can be submitted from||1st December 2017|
|Last date for submission of JET 2017 Clerk Officers Exam Application||31st December 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||31st December 2017|
|JET Clerk Exam 2017 Admit Card can be downloaded from||February 2018|
|JET Clerk Exam 2017 Date||February/ March 2018|
|JET Clerk Exam Result 2017 will be announced on||Updated Soon…|
Note: From the above section aspirants might have got lot of general information about one of the new Joint Employment Test that is announced by JET Exam Board for Clerk Officer posts. Very soon we will update further details about JET Exam Admit Card 2017 and JET Clerk 2017 Exam Syllabus etc. So, keep in touch with our website.