IES ISS Admit Card 2017: Few Months back, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issued a job advertisement through its official website stating that they are going to conduct IES/ ISS exam for Junior Time Scale service. Many young aspirants applied in response to the notification. Aspirants who have applied for IES/ ISS exam can download their IES ISS Admit Card 2017 for taking part in the exam which is going to be held on the second week of May 2017. Aspirants who have completed Post Graduation and Bachelor’s degree were allowed to apply for this examination. Aspirants who visited our page for getting details about the UPSC Admit Card can go through the below section.
|Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSC IES/ ISS Exam 2017|
IES ISS Admit Card 2017
Every year, this commission conducts various examinations for civil service, administration service, defence service, administration services, etc. There were few openings exist in the Junior Time scale job. So, UPSC thought of conducting an Indian Economics Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) for choosing the right staff for this post.
Finally, the IES ISS Admit Card 2017 for the above said exam has also released one day ago. It is mandatory for the contestants to bring this document while appearing for the written examination. Also enclose any valid photo ID proof along with the card. These documents will be validated by the invigilator who will be standing in your exam hall.
Candidates who fail to bring Admit Card will not be allowed to take part in the exam. Here we have listed out the important details which will be mentioned in the system generated admit card.
- Name of the candidates
- Exam date
- Examination centre
- Photo of the candidate
- Instruction for candidate
- Roll number
Things to Remember: Candidates who are appearing for the IES/ ISS examination have to bring the following things which are mentioned in the below section.
- Carry your UPSC IES ISS Admit Card along with the Original & Xerox copy of Photo ID proof.
- Bring Black ball point pen for writing or marking your answers.
- Don’t bring any electronic gadgets inside the exam hall.
- Paste a recent passport size photo on the box provided for it.
UPSC IES ISS Exam 2017
The UPSC IES ISS Examination is conducted especially for engaging suitable candidates below Junior Time Scale services. Approximately, 44 vacancies are going to be filled below this post. This exam will be held in two stages i.e. Written Exam and Viva Voice Test. Aspirants who gets selected in these exams can get permanent posting.
Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants who have obtained post graduation in Economics or Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics are eligible to apply for Junior Time Scale posts. Candidates who have attained the age of 21 years but have not crossed 30 years are suitable to appear for this exam. Aspirants holding experience in their respective field will be an added advantage for them.
- Designation Name – Junior Time Scale
- Age Limits – 21 to 30 years
- Education – PG or Bachelor’s Degree
Selection Procedure: The selection process will take place in two stages i.e. Written Test and Interview. However, the initial screening will be done by verifying the details given in the online application form.
The written test comprise of objective and descriptive type questions. Individuals who are scoring the minimum marks in this test would be invited for personal interview. Depending upon the marks secured by them in both the rounds, the final mark list will be prepared for appointment.
- Written test
- Viva Voice test or Interview
Exam Pattern and Stages: The IES/ ISS exam will comprise of six papers were each paper will be conducted for duration of 2 or 3 hours time. This examination will be conducted through pen and paper modes were the aspirants have to write or mark their answers by using black ball pen.
The written exam will consist of objective type and descriptive type papers. The questions will be asked from subjects such as general English, General Studies, General Economics, Statistics and Indian economics.
The exam pattern for UPSC Exam are given in the below list.
- UPSC IES ISS Exam test comprises of objective type as well as descriptive type questions.
- This examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Three hours time will be given for answering each paper.
- Negative marks are there for each and every wrong answer.
- Totally, written test is conducted for 1000 marks.
How to Download IES ISS Admit Card 2017
Aspirants who have applied for IES/ ISS exam through online can download their e-admit card from the official portal of UPSC. After downloading the admit card candidates have to affix a recent passport size photo on the column provide for it. Moreover, candidates should remember their Roll number for grabbing the IES ISS Admit Card 2017. If you have lost the number, then you can check your old email which was received from UPSC during online application.
For getting your admit card, aspirants have to logon to the official site of UPSC website. Click on the admit card link which will be scrolling on the right side of the page. Then click on the download link on the next page. Choose the login option and enter the details. Your admit card will be appear on a new page. If you find any difficulties in downloading the card, then ask for assistance from email id: “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Go to the official portal of UPSC i.e. “www.upsc.gov.in”.
- Click on the “e-Admit Card for IES ISS exam” link which will be scrolling on the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Click Here” link below the download e-card caption.
- Give “Yes” on the next page for moving into the next step.
- Enter your Roll number, date of birth, security code and give submit option.
- Your UPSC IES ISS Admit Card will appear on a new screen.
- Down load and take the printout of the form.
Exam Venue: Here in this section we are going to list the name of the examination centre were the written test will be held.
- Date of Notification– 8th Feb 2017
- Last date for Online Submission – 3rd March 2017
- Pay by Cash option will be deactivated on – 2nd March 2017
- Written Exam Date – 12th May 2017
- Declaration of exam results – August 2017 (tentative)
Conclusion: With the intention of helping candidates, we have given the downloading steps for grabbing IES ISS Admit Card 2017, in the above section.