IBPS SO Online Application 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has disclosed a notification, which states about various vacancies available in Specialist Officer (SO) Cadre. The exam coming forth on regards of this will be conducted in online mode and this institute facilitates the registration process to participate in this exam also in online mode. The IBPS SO 2017 Apply Online registration window is opened now and most of you begin this process at this time. Against this SO cadre, numerous Graduates and Post Graduates intend to submit their job petitions. So, IBPS suffers in workforce as well as time management, if they accept the applications in offline mode. In respect of online submission, it would be difficult for those who are not much familiar in internet use. For convenience of such candidates, each and every steps involved in IBPS SO Online Application 2017 are narrated below.
|IBPS SO Online Application 2017 – Important Dates|
|Notification released date||October 2017|
|IBPS SO Online registration starts on||7th November 2017|
|Last date for submitting IBPS SO-VII Application||27th November 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||27th November 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card will be issued on||December 2017|
|Date of IBPS SO-VII Preliminary Exam||30th & 31st December 2017|
|Preliminary exam result will be announced on||January 2018|
|Main Exam Admit Card will be issued on||January 2018|
|Date of IBPS SO-VII Main Exam||28th January 2018|
|Main exam result will be declared on||February 2018|
|Interview Call letters will be issued on||February 2018|
|IBPS SO-VII Interview Date||February 2018|
|Month of IBPS SO-VII Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
IBPS SO-VII 2017
Different categories of Scale-I Specialist Officer VII posts that are vacant at present in more than 15 participating banks are given below.
|No.||Name of Scale-I SO Posts||Vacancies|
|2.||Agricultural Field Officer||875|
|5.||HR/ Personnel Officer||35|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for IBPS SO Exam 2017
Candidates intending to apply for CRP SPL-VII should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS.
Documents to Apply Online for IBPS SO Exam 2017
In your hand keep all these documents or requirements before starting IBPS SO online registration 2017.
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Necessary documents/ certificates
- Valid personnel e-mail ID and phone number
- Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Guidelines for Scanning Photo & Signature
Photograph Specifications: On scanning the photograph, it would be in the below format.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture.
- Photograph should be in the size of 5 cm × 3.5 cm.
- Dimensions should be 200 × 230 pixels.
- The size should be between 20 KB to 50 KB.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no red eye.
- Don’t wear hats, glasses etc, while taking photo.
- Facing straight to the camera while capturing photo.
- Make sure picture is light colored, preferably with white background.
Signature Specifications: Also, the format of signature should be as follows.
- Applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
- Signature must be signed by the candidate only.
- If the applicant signature in answer script not matches the signature on call letter, then he/ she will be disqualified.
- Dimensions should be 140 × 60 pixels.
- Size of the file should be between 10 KB to 20 KB.
- Ensure the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 KB.
Scanning Steps: Once you go ahead with the process of scanning the photograph and signature, you might keep these instructions in mind.
- First set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi.
- Set the color (true color) and file size (specified above).
- Crop the image to the edge of photo/ signature and use “Upload editor” and edit to final size.
- The image file should be in JPEG or JPG format.
- To edit your image use tool such as MS Paint MS windows or or MS Office Picture Manager or advanced tools like Photoshop or other photo editors.
- Finally using “Save as” option, save the image.
Exam Centers: In various places across India, this exam will be conducted. He/ she applying shall get the exact venue which is indicated in the call letter. As per the notice, nearly 50 States/ Union Territories/ NCR are selected for organizing the exam.
- Steps to Apply Online for IBPS SO Exam 2017
Application/ Intimation Charges: Aspirants must remit the application fee during the submission of online application, using online payment gateway link available on website.
- SC/ ST/ PWD category – Rs.100/-
- Other category – Rs.600/-
- Payment Mode – Online only
Steps for IBPS SO 2017 Apply Online
Those who desire to apply online for IBPS SO Exam 2017, first complete the online registration procedure. The steps for online registration are as follows.
- Candidates first required to log on the official website “www.ibps.in”.
- Click on homepage to open the link “CWE Specialist Officers”.
- Then click on “Click here to apply online for CWE-Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-VI)”
- For registering your application, hit on “Click here for new registration”
- Enter the basic details in the online registration form.
- On successful registration, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system.
- It will be sent to your e-mail and mobile in SMS.
- Login using the received details and fill the remaining information in the application form.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/ Signature” and browse the image using “Choose File”
- Then click on “Open/ Upload” button.
- Use the “SAVE & NEXT” button to save the details.
- On verification, if any error entries found modify that.
- Finally hit in “FINAL SUBMIT”
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates shall fill the requisite details.
- Then proceed for fee payment by feeding all the asked details.
- On successful transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Do not press “back” or “Refresh” button before getting intimation, in order to avoid double charge.
- After completing all these process, retain the print out of application form and e-receipt for future reference.
Application Submission Attempts
In case the candidate is unable to fill the application in one go, then he/ she can save the data entered in the application form and do it in your own time by login again it. But there is no chance of submitting more than one application form. If anyone sends more than one applications, one among the valid application will be chosen without refunding the fee amount.
Selection Call for IBPS SO 2017
All the applications received by IBPS, will be scrutinized and they issue hall tickets in due course. You may also download this hall ticket from the IBPS website once the declaration arrived via SMS and e-mail.
Candidates found to be eligible, to accept the hall ticket should submit the applications properly without any errors, successful fee transaction, uploading the documents in correct manner etc.
By using the details given in e-call letter he/ she shall attend the first phase. Consequent to the first phase of online exam interview will be there, if qualified in exam.
Queries: In case any doubts occurred in IBPS SO Online Application 2017 apart from the details illustrated above, refer the official notification.